Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 64

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 2: BYOR Edition - Game Over!  (Read 39732 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

recognizing just how dangerous it is to bring a knife to a gunfight, Lenglon looks on in horror... and then comes to a realization

Shakerag has used several infinite or near-infinite spells now, and her own attempt to cast something similar was dismissed and negated without any effect. This can only be true if the system itself is broken. And in such a case, there is an obvious, direct solution. One that would force Shakerag to come down to her own mortal level, and lose his god-mod powers forever.

Lenglon casts Summon Rules Lawyer
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Sorry, I didn't do any actual balance work, I just wrote down a list of cool things.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Fallacy looks up from their potato salad, blinks, and gets back to eating - oh wait it's all gone.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Knightwing64 uses Imagine Breaker and cancels all of your bullshit

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

... I'm... Okay. I'm gonna try to finish these sooner so you guys can get playing instead of whatever this is.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I'm... Okay. I'm gonna try to finish these sooner so you guys can get playing instead of whatever this is.

Egan started it, blame them

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

recognizing just how dangerous it is to bring a knife to a gunfight, Lenglon looks on in horror... and then comes to a realization

Shakerag has used several infinite or near-infinite spells now, and her own attempt to cast something similar was dismissed and negated without any effect. This can only be true if the system itself is broken. And in such a case, there is an obvious, direct solution. One that would force Shakerag to come down to her own mortal level, and lose his god-mod powers forever.

Lenglon casts Summon Rules Lawyer

Unfortunately the Rules Lawyers are the SCOTUS and because guns were involved they rule against you, 6-3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Unfortunately the Rules Lawyers are the SCOTUS and because guns were involved they rule against you, 6-3.
You're literally taking their guns away to make your gun singularity.
X - to doubt
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're literally taking their guns away to make your gun singularity.
X - to doubt

Oh, shit, it's a paradox.  Reality tears itself apart. 

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, getting into game mode(-ish)... I'll throw out this advice:

Activity is key.  If you're not active, then at best you're a detriment to town, and at worst you're lurking scum.  I will support policy lynches on lurkers. 

EDIT:  If you're town, activity helps find scum.  If you're scum, activity helps you look town-ish.  If you're third-party, that also helps you look like town and find scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I lied when I said I'd be done in a few hours. I gotta wake up early, so we'll have a start tomorrow!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I lied when I said I'd be done in a few hours.

Honey, given your track record, I'll be happy if we start by Friday.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I lied when I said I'd be done in a few hours.

Honey, given your track record, I'll be happy if we start by Friday.
Bazinga!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Coco for coco puffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

advanced pre-random-guess-phase shitposting strats
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 64