Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34741 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #600 on: November 08, 2023, 07:45:00 pm »

Well, something which targets most vital components first is pretty much gonna switch off the gellar field, isn't it. Meanwhile we have lots of mooks who can get sick and die.
I'm inclined to agree
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 11, 2023, 11:17:34 pm »

I forgot what my shipboard role was, if we decided on one. Do I just sit in my nice sanctum and have nobody to boss around?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 11, 2023, 11:26:11 pm »

I assumed you were the Navigator Primaris. So you have, you know, naviminions. Or miniongators, at your preference.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 11, 2023, 11:32:41 pm »

I forgot what my shipboard role was, if we decided on one. Do I just sit in my nice sanctum and have nobody to boss around?

You have a handful of skilled servants who help set up your Warp tasks, a handful of guards to stall any daemons that come in or out of your sanctum, and a handful of less skilled servants to fetch peaches for you and fluff your pillows. Feel free to detail any of the above as much as you like.

I assumed you were the Navigator Primaris. So you have, you know, naviminions. Or miniongators, at your preference.

Technically an Eldar pretending to be a Navigator, so they're Eldarminions or psudominiongators.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 13, 2023, 10:25:07 am »

For the record OOCly-speaking I do think it's a bit bad to be pushed towards skill tests we're woeful at. The good side is Lenglon and Indaria can interact a bit more and hopefully the disease doesn't screw us too badly.

Also betraying my recent mood I ended up getting a fair bit of art for my Black Crusade OC, a Thousand Sons Sorcerer, while my poor Imperial characters languished.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 13, 2023, 06:02:19 pm »

Side note regarding the upcoming choices in the Warp:

if the angels are chosen Indaria will be hard-rejecting them. She knows that she is exactly what they want to purge. They are representatives of the exact thing she despises the most.

if the demons are chosen Indaria however might risk playing their game. She doesn't reject such beings out-of-hand, but she knows they're dangerous and to be avoided, so she'd evaluate her odds, but if she thinks the odds are good or if things get dire, she might take the risk.

As for what Lenglon thinks, Lenglon thinks the angels are more dangerous because they're going to invade the dreams of everyone, while the demons will only go after critical personnel. Also, since the infestation is likely being passively carried by most of the crew, the portion of the crew that would be incidentally targeted even if the angels are legit would still likely devastate us. In other words, we either choose a mutiny, or risk corruption in our critical staff.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 14, 2023, 03:17:36 pm »

Lenglon, we might wanna not vent any compartments during Warp travel, just in case.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 14, 2023, 03:20:10 pm »

don't need to open them to the outside, can simply pump the air out and put it elsewhere in the ship.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 14, 2023, 03:39:39 pm »

That's the problem, not a lot of elsewheres to vent the air into.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2023, 03:43:28 pm »

Air is compressible

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2023, 03:57:29 pm »

Deamon gambling will be done via PM/Discord because that sounds more fun. Feel free to reveal or hide whatever happens either IC or OOC at your own discretion.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2023, 07:14:01 pm »

Deamon gambling will be done via PM/Discord because that sounds more fun. Feel free to reveal or hide whatever happens either IC or OOC at your own discretion.
My apologies if Indaria's state of mind is making this process complicated.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 15, 2023, 01:42:44 am »

Air is compressible

To be honest I had a whole explanation written down but to be fair I'm sure Stirk won't decide to use the default meaning of vent and for shits and giggles have Indaria open up compartments to the Warp, so I think that's good enough. I'd be more worried were it a GM I'm unfamiliar with.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2023, 09:46:59 am »

Also betraying my recent mood I ended up getting a fair bit of art for my Black Crusade OC, a Thousand Sons Sorcerer, while my poor Imperial characters languished.

Well, this latest event is good news for you then.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 15, 2023, 10:08:00 pm »

Not really. Daemons should stay away from my imperial characters.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47