Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34749 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #555 on: August 22, 2023, 01:28:30 pm »

MISSION COMPLETE!

Fate Points have been reset to full.
You will have one new Acquisition to spend for the next mission.

Marco Cordello Machado e Guerra da Rosa Bourbon I has gained the "Mind Swap" ability. He may attempt to leave his body and take over the mind of another. Strong will will prevent him from taking the target over, and there is a chance that something will take over his body while he's gone.

You have gained 3 Profit Factor! Your Profit factor is now 32.

Everyone gains...lets say 250 EXP. Unless I said something about how much EXP you're going to gain earlier in which case it is that.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 22, 2023, 01:31:44 pm »

Lol, sorry, I was going to write that up as a post but got busy and you ended up beating me to it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 22, 2023, 01:44:01 pm »

Which discord?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 22, 2023, 02:02:04 pm »

Added xp.
What'll be the brainiac raptor's new stats?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 22, 2023, 02:51:39 pm »

Which discord?

Our super secret super special private discord.

Added xp.
What'll be the brainiac raptor's new stats?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TLDR Bestial is replaced by Unnatural Intelligence. For practical applications you can consider its intelligence around Servitor level.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2023, 04:36:57 pm »

Lenglon the player is the most interested in heading to Meleria. It has strong possibilities of eldar ship upgrades, like the Plotter I think we want that would enable the Ark Royal to enter webways, and I think the hostile environment would be fun. There's chances for diplomatic encounters due to the extremely unstable state of planetary leadership, there's chances for combat encounters for obvious reasons, there's a ton of chances for psy-based encounters because the whole place is warp-tainted and psy-sense is important to stuff, there's chances for eldar-based encounters because eldar ship, chances for chaos-based encounters because of the chaos cults, like, the whole place is a giant mess with massive variety available for all kinds of things. our characters might want to avoid it, but as a player I think it would be great. Ship-based encounters too since the nearby space has been an active conflict zone for a while now and something shot the eldar down. inquisition-based encounters too since they were a major player in retaking the planet and might still be actively there managing the reconstruction (or might be in the process of being ousted). giant melding pot of conflict and opportunity. would be great fun though hazardous.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 04:40:52 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 25, 2023, 05:15:56 pm »

I somehow missed the big fat update post so I was checking it now.

And I think Merilia does fit as a shorter adventure. I did wanna get secondary quests for extra exp like our adventurous weirdos but honestly we got so got tangled up we were better off jumping to the next one.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 01, 2023, 05:00:41 pm »

Generic reminder of our ship's specs:

Spoiler: Ark Royal (click to show/hide)

also Indaria has a briefing on Merilia available if desired.

also finding the ship's specs and re-reading them reminded me of why I like this ship design.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 05:15:54 pm by Lenglon »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 08, 2023, 01:47:43 pm »

Oh, are we waiting for me. I suppose we could try kidnapping Icewhite for the tech-priestess some other time, so let's get going. Should we drop off the statues with the Eldar before we head to our next destination though?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 08, 2023, 02:01:03 pm »

That seems like a good idea, yes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 08, 2023, 02:20:55 pm »

I fully agree, we don't want to keep those onboard while heading to a warp-tainted area.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 10, 2023, 02:01:15 pm »

I never updated Rouri's sheet since it is an excel file and that is a pain :V. He needs a ship role too, you can give him one in-character since he just showed up. He's actually a Void Master as far as mechanics go, not a Rogue Trader.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2023, 10:09:02 pm »

What do you think, Spin? Master Helmsman has a pretty nice bonus but seems it might be the most appropriate choice.

Also where's this mysterious Discord server? :p
>Yes?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2023, 10:37:54 pm »

What do you think, Spin? Master Helmsman has a pretty nice bonus but seems it might be the most appropriate choice.

Also where's this mysterious Discord server? :p
I literally just DM him. I could've done it on the forum too, but we played a couple games together on Discord before so it seemed natural, I guess.

Master Helmsman seems like the logical pick and is what I figured you'd go with when I built the character. I never selected my Mastery option, either; I'll probably go for Small Craft since this is a carrier and it seems like it'll come up a lot, unless you'd rather focus on the main ship, which is also fine with me.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 11, 2023, 10:54:01 pm »

I meant niche bonus, not nice bonus. Oh well. And it depends on whether you want to lead strike squads during combat actions. If you do, then small craft specialization is worth it because it's basically our way of causing damage, plus it means better piloting of personal shuttles. Otherwise, big ship spec.

How far away is the nearest Eldar post? It's probably worth it making it back to it to deliver the statues, since even if they're dormant I don't want to risk anything happening.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47