Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34768 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #495 on: May 16, 2023, 09:05:29 pm »

Sorry about my second disappearance, but as much as I want to avoid the truth I'm fairly sure I'm going through a burnout phase. It's in big part because Bay12 access was cut off at work despite the lull at the start of the workday followed by frantic working, and since I spend most of the day either working or asleep, my brain's reached an impasse I'm not sure it's getting out of any time soon.

It also applies to non-RT games, since I've been struggling to keep up with the FEF games I'm in, which's rare.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 16, 2023, 09:33:21 pm »

So you want us to give actions for the RT while you put yourself together?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2023, 11:30:43 pm »

The idea was either that or accepting the game's death. We did end up as the last few people standing plus the delays had sapped my interest something fierce, but now I'm actually recovering a bit of my drive and have posted in the Fire Emblem campaigns even. I just wish I could check the game more easily since I spend most of my waking hours at work and ever since the filter started blocking bay12 and MW it's felt like things have gone to shit for me when it comes to game presence; from daily posts or several a day to "fuck me".

Long story short I'm feeling better at least and have been trying to work out a coping strategy that works for my crappy brain. Also recently got some art for Khamet, my Thousand Sons Sorcerer, and that's neat.
Spoiler: Said art (click to show/hide)
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 17, 2023, 02:12:12 pm »

The real reason for Indaria's concern was it was a way to create a hook in the case that Cael was still unable to post, so that the story could continue, using the disappearance of the RT as a story beat, and when Cael was ready to come back our RT could proceed to attempt to jailbreak from whatever unknown was keeping them restrained.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 17, 2023, 03:10:12 pm »

Aaaaah I see.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 19, 2023, 01:12:04 pm »

How acceptable it'd be for the other players if Marco suddenly discovered his family had a deep-seated grudge's against Triggvaldr so we could try our level best to take his ship?
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 19, 2023, 01:17:14 pm »

I mean, that's normal leadership behavior to Indaria.

and Lenglon is fine with us being treacherous.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 19, 2023, 01:24:57 pm »

It's not even treachery. It's more of a "I want your shiny ship and you're kind of a douche so..." sort of decision.

At least not by my standards. It might maybe count a bit as piracy. Perhaps.

Then again it'd have to happen offworld, I don't wanna get the Governor indisposed.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 19, 2023, 01:51:05 pm »

You probably shouldn't ask Kedia how okay she is with piracy against humans unless you want to know the answer.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 19, 2023, 02:02:31 pm »

To be fair, that was mostly my "mhm, we do need ships and I wanna play this character different from my last one" voice speaking. My last RT character was super diplomatic and smooth and shit, Marco is certainly supposed to be rougher around the edges.

But after a bit more thought I doubt he'd be gung-ho about risking his crew for so little and going for such blatant piracy.

As amusing as coming up with a sudden on-the-spot vendetta proclamation would have been.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 19, 2023, 02:38:22 pm »

I mean, that's normal leadership behavior to Indaria.
I do stand by this statement.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 19, 2023, 10:37:57 pm »

With all this I did more or less forget if we had an actual plan or general planned path to get to the excavations we wanted, so I'm improvising unless someone yells at me.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 20, 2023, 01:55:32 pm »

For whatever its worth I'm ready to move on to the next mission :V
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 20, 2023, 02:15:40 pm »

We need to finish this one first! Though at least now we're close to it at least.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 20, 2023, 02:25:35 pm »

hello I would like to shoot at things
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47