Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34815 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #480 on: March 09, 2023, 12:23:24 am »

RL super-stressors are still keeping a chokehold on me but March is the last month I'll have to deal with this. To be fair at the moment it's do or die with this thesis.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 30, 2023, 12:43:23 pm »

I wanted to check if there's still interest in the game since I finally live. Thesis successfully defended, good grade obtained, disaster averted.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 30, 2023, 12:54:53 pm »

I'm still interested. Maybe we should cut down on imperial diplomacy and politicking, considering that our players are the Lord-Captain, a Filthy Mutant, and a Filthy Xenos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 30, 2023, 02:05:52 pm »

Of course there is still interest.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 30, 2023, 02:16:43 pm »

I'm still interested. Maybe we should cut down on imperial diplomacy and politicking, considering that our players are the Lord-Captain, a Filthy Mutant, and a Filthy Xenos.

I gave you guys the option between violence and politics and for some reason you chose politics :V
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 30, 2023, 02:43:12 pm »

If violence is still on the table, I could start now~

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 30, 2023, 03:40:13 pm »

If violence is still on the table, I could start now~

It is always an option! But you might want to wait to use it until the RT makes his choice or we might end up having to do more politics.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 11, 2023, 06:42:09 pm »

Reminder to Cael that we're waiting on him.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 14, 2023, 12:47:33 am »

He said he will be more active, which of course means he will be gone forever.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 14, 2023, 01:14:25 am »

He said he will be more active, which of course means he will be gone forever.
Is there anything going on for us bodyguards to be doing? anyone attempting to disrupt the meeting?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 14, 2023, 01:49:19 am »

Is there anything going on for us bodyguards to be doing? anyone attempting to disrupt the meeting?

There could be, but at this point that would probably do more to slow us down than speed us up. You could take the lost Elf's place in dialogue if you want.

If both you and Egan pick (IC or OOC) an RT to ally with I'll consider that the choice and force the plot forward just to make this not dead :V

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 15, 2023, 11:50:02 pm »

Yeah, sorry. I did end up a bit more tangled up with RL things than I thought since my thesis has been defended but now I have to make sure I get lots of extracurricular hours clocked, then work decided to keep murdering me.

If we want to move things along, we could decide the important bits via rolling tests, picking an option aside.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 11:52:36 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 16, 2023, 12:26:01 am »

I don't think that will be much quicker than doing things normally in all honesty :V

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2023, 06:54:48 am »

I do wish work would let up but I'm leaning Ruori in large part because we get a pilot plus Triggvaldr does seem a bit sus.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 26, 2023, 06:18:11 pm »

InB4 "I have a diverse crew."
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47