Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34830 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2022, 06:30:35 pm »

Spaaaaaace elf.
Spent my starting requisition on a Navis Primer. Or whatever you call the elfy equivalent of that.

Spoiler: some fluff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: lots of crunch (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:43:48 pm by Egan_BW »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2022, 07:01:17 pm »

Spaaaaaace elf.
Spent my starting requisition on a Navis Primer. Or whatever you call the elfy equivalent of that.

Spoiler: some fluff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: lots of crunch (click to show/hide)

Ag bonus should be 8, Unnatural Agility (x2) refers to the bonus being X2 not having Unnatural Agility twice which would result in X3 bonus. You can see this in the Eldar Corsair of the core book for an example.

It looks like you only spent 90 points on your attributes, you should have 10 more points to spend if I didn't screw up my math entirely.

OK skimmed the book and looks fine.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2022, 07:09:03 pm »

Hm, from looking at the Corsair that does appear to be the case.
I still count 100 points though.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2022, 07:12:54 pm »

Added up eldar base stats and subtracted my stats, difference was -100. Pretty sure it's correct.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2022, 07:13:56 pm »

Hm, from looking at the Corsair that does appear to be the case.
I still count 100 points though.

You're right, I cut off WS I think.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2022, 10:01:58 pm »

For the record I kinda planned Rook's Crown back when we had an all human team.

I have no idea what you're going to do there as an Eldar :-/

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2022, 10:04:31 pm »

I think the Eldar and the Mutant are going to be staying on-ship as much as possible while we're at the Fanatical Anti-Xenos planet. Just putting that out there.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2022, 10:22:55 pm »

"Our navigator is extremely human, they're not even a mutant actually. No you may not check."

I think the Eldar and the Mutant are going to be staying on-ship as much as possible while we're at the Fanatical Anti-Xenos planet. Just putting that out there.
Hopefully the Eldar doesn't drive our arch-militant up the wall too badly. Unless that would be entertaining~

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2022, 10:27:15 pm »

Wait, are we in the wrong side of the Great Rift? Oh fuck. Actually, that makes me wonder how exactly the Eldar do non-webway Warp travel—since they're able to—without the Astronomican. I'm guessing they have their own ways™.

OOC, I do want the navigator and the elfdar to cooperate (do assistance) where possible since it's gonna be a rough one. I also wanna have Marco use Exceptional Leader when appropriate.

What Lenglon said. Unless we're going on visit to any remaining wilderness far away from any and all inhabitants, we're keeping the mutant and the elfdar grounded.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2022, 10:37:50 pm »

Wait, are we in the wrong side of the Great Rift? Oh fuck. Actually, that makes me wonder how exactly the Eldar do non-webway Warp travel—since they're able to—without the Astronomican. I'm guessing they have their own ways™.

OOC, I do want the navigator and the elfdar to cooperate (do assistance) where possible since it's gonna be a rough one. I also wanna have Marco use Exceptional Leader when appropriate.

What Lenglon said. Unless we're going on visit to any remaining wilderness far away from any and all inhabitants, we're keeping the mutant and the elfdar grounded.

Right, the Kronos Expanse is basically in the Eye of Terror's back yard. Things are presumably going poorly for everyone.

I guess the Kitty Cat Couple will get a wilderness sidequest.

Eldar Rep is mostly just there to do exposition and won't help all that much, to avoid taking attention away form the players.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2022, 11:10:55 pm »

Right, the Kronos Expanse is basically in the Eye of Terror's back yard. Things are presumably going poorly for everyone.

Eldar Rep is mostly just there to do exposition and won't help all that much, to avoid taking attention away form the players.

Ahh. I wasn't sure we were on the default expanse but now I remember that came up when Sirus asked about his character's possible origins.

And I meant our PC elfdar and the NPC navigator. We need all the help if we can get if we're jumping around blind. Also do elfdar even do the divining the auguries part? I kinda don't wanna jump straight into a warp storm first thing.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:14:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2022, 11:20:41 pm »

Trust my elfy ways, my wisdom and crippling paranoia will surely not get us all horribly devoured by the prince of pleasure.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2022, 11:31:36 pm »

Ahh. I wasn't sure we were on the default expanse but now I remember that came up when Sirus asked about his character's possible origins.

And I meant our PC elfdar and the NPC navigator. We need all the help if we can get if we're jumping around blind. Also do elfdar even do the divining the auguries part? I kinda don't wanna jump straight into a warp storm first thing.

I assume that the NPC navigator retired since there is a PC in the technically Navi place.

Presumably they do given they have Psyniscience for that purpose. Might be different if we had something that could take us into the Webway.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2022, 11:49:04 pm »

Navigators usually keep a retinue of helpers according to the books and since we got our elfdar recently I assumed our washed-up Nav would stick around for a bit while taking what amounts to quasi-vacations as an assistant.

In any case it does look like we'll have to spend some days praying and doing ward-cleaning on the hull while waiting for better tidings.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:50:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2022, 02:54:36 pm »

Anything I can do to help with the jump? I don't have a lot of technical skills sadly, more of a people and numbers person.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47