Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34725 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #615 on: November 15, 2023, 10:11:19 pm »

So Indaria's still in negotiations with the daemon, but there's a good chance she's going to end up playing its game. - It managed to find something that legit tempts her, which at first was a major roadblock.

how about the rest of us?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 15, 2023, 11:17:51 pm »

Still waiting for stirk mostly but since I can't sell my soul I'm considering challenging the demon to strip poker as a conciliation.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 16, 2023, 07:11:05 pm »

I've come to make an announcement: the daemon is a bitch-ass motherfucker.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 16, 2023, 08:06:41 pm »

I had a perfectly fine time.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 17, 2023, 05:16:37 pm »

And the coin is in the air.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 19, 2023, 09:24:33 pm »

I still think we should fire our laser-piss at the daemon.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 20, 2023, 01:24:55 am »

I mean, Indaria had a good time, and is leaving on good terms.

Seems like our Imperial captain didn't enjoy himself?

by the way, I'm thinking of putting what happened in her dream into a spoiler either here or in IC, so that nobody that doesn't want to know things their character doesn't ends up accidently opening it, but it would be available for public view by anyone that doesn't mind being spoiled. It's not like the game's PVP after all.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 01:56:03 am by Lenglon »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2023, 05:00:23 pm »

I just refused to play on the daemon's terms and left. Marco is too strait-laced and suspicious to ever deal with daemons in any way.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 21, 2023, 01:28:47 am »

Spoiler: Indaria's Dream (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 21, 2023, 12:03:16 pm »

>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 21, 2023, 05:58:54 pm »

It's not like the game's PVP after all.

It wasn’t until you told the LC you are a heretic
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2023, 06:07:16 pm »

Indaria has made a point of not lying to him. Ever.
That doesn't change even now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2023, 09:40:56 pm »

This is a delicate situation to say the least. Let me preface any discussion on it by asking: Lenglon, what are your expectations as to what happens next, or do you not have any?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 09:42:32 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2023, 09:49:24 pm »

Lenglon's expectations are that there will likely be a disagreement, and that Indaria will have to explain herself. She came to him immediately and directly instead of dancing around things in any way, and she did that because she believes that it's important that she doesn't hide anything from him, as well as to establish goodwill.

I find it interesting how Stirk prompted her statement as her claiming to be a heretic, because that isn't actually what she said. But that's meta and irrelevant.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 21, 2023, 09:51:25 pm »

Stirk's a shitposter, so OOC statements shouldn't be counted as indicative.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47