Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing  (Read 19836 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2022, 01:52:48 am »

"Excellent!"
Search the weapons and see what all kinds are available to me, then use my map to figure out where the nearest slaughter house is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2022, 02:04:04 am »

"I'm super rich now.  There's all sorts of stuff I should have."

"Fire beef is good, but there's got to be better ways to do it.  And I should be wearing something better than these orphan clothes."

"But which first.."

Visit some of the city's best restaurants, finding several that make great meat dishes.  Offer a dragon banner and protection for a regular supply of excellent, chef-cooked meals.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2022, 08:17:33 am »

WIP

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2022, 07:07:10 am »

Encourage the panic to become full blown riots and mass evactuations by throwing trees at buildings, stomping around the streets, and generally causing traffic chaos.

Spoiler: ArgleBargle (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2022, 07:48:52 pm »

((Sorry about the delay. Work’s been kinda wearing me out lately. Should get better soon though.))

"Excellent!"
Search the weapons and see what all kinds are available to me, then use my map to figure out where the nearest slaughter house is.

It would be easier to list what kind of weapons the place DOESN’T have, as you find out it has several different types of pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, swords, spears, axes, rocket launchers, nuclear warheads, and at least fifteen to twenty tanks if you count those as weapons.

"I'm super rich now.  There's all sorts of stuff I should have."

"Fire beef is good, but there's got to be better ways to do it.  And I should be wearing something better than these orphan clothes."

"But which first.."

Visit some of the city's best restaurants, finding several that make great meat dishes.  Offer a dragon banner and protection for a regular supply of excellent, chef-cooked meals.

(5) Meat, huh? What better restaurant to get meat from than a steakhouse? Of which, you find about 4 and raise your banners after striking identical deals with the owners.

Encourage the panic to become full blown riots and mass evactuations by throwing trees at buildings, stomping around the streets, and generally causing traffic chaos.

(6) You uproot and throw trees, you stomp around, and generally throw a tantrum so hard it completely levels the area within several hundreds of yards and gives no time for the riots and mass evacuations to start as by that time, the situation has already escalated into a full blown genocide.

Villain Leaderboard:

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2022, 08:16:43 pm »

I've got skin in the game now, so I should probably deal with stompy-boy there.

Take to the air and let the giant monster eat firebreath

Remind me to ask Dream Dragon to make me big next.  Or maybe I should just try to eat my way there?  I don't know.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:19:56 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2022, 02:10:42 am »

"Oh god it's beautiful, so many possibilities!"
Grab an assault rifle and ammo then get into one of the tanks and drive it to the nearest slaughter house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2022, 09:28:17 am »

Well, this seems promising. Cotinue knocking about in the populated areas. Hopefully this will generate some Eldritch effects  as well as mayhem and bloodshed. Let's see If Argle Bargle can create both a mass panick, and a great and utter indifference to what is going on, at the same time.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 09:39:41 am by Ozarck »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2022, 05:16:38 pm »

I've got skin in the game now, so I should probably deal with stompy-boy there.

Take to the air and let the giant monster eat firebreath

Remind me to ask Dream Dragon to make me big next.  Or maybe I should just try to eat my way there?  I don't know.

Well, this seems promising. Cotinue knocking about in the populated areas. Hopefully this will generate some Eldritch effects  as well as mayhem and bloodshed. Let's see If Argle Bargle can create both a mass panick, and a great and utter indifference to what is going on, at the same time.

Rachel’s attack on ArgleBargle

(6 v 3) Argle’s rampage is brought to a dead halt by a sudden blast of fire that smells like grilled steak, knocking him over and causing the ground to shake and rattle the debris into smaller pieces.

"Oh god it's beautiful, so many possibilities!"
Grab an assault rifle and ammo then get into one of the tanks and drive it to the nearest slaughter house.

(5) Assault Rifle? Check. Ammo? Check. Tank? Check. Slaughterhouse? Double check. Everything is going smoothly this time.

Villain Leaderboard:

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2022, 06:46:42 pm »

Search for a place to hide out, and keep a low profile.

Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2022, 08:00:14 pm »

Use robot infiltrator to kill and replace the president to secretly take control of the country.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2022, 02:57:34 am »

Use my Assault rifle and tank to attack the slaughterhouse so I can steel all the meat.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2022, 08:23:16 am »

Whatever that was, it made ArgleBargle very angry. Throw a massive tantrum, throwing anything and everything at everything and anything, especially if it moves.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2022, 11:51:30 am »

Let the giant monster thrash about, continuing to attack at range.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2022, 03:22:46 pm »

Search for a place to hide out, and keep a low profile.

(4) You find an abandoned and somewhat derelict shed out in the woods and decide to hide there.

Use robot infiltrator to kill and replace the president to secretly take control of the country.

(4) Suspicions rise slightly once the bot has effectively replaced the president. There seems to now be a rumor that the president has been walking and talking slightly different, but no one can be sure.

Use my Assault rifle and tank to attack the slaughterhouse so I can steel all the meat.

(1) Unfortunately, and suddenly, the tank breaks down. And you also realize that you forgot to load the assault rifle.

Whatever that was, it made ArgleBargle very angry. Throw a massive tantrum, throwing anything and everything at everything and anything, especially if it moves.

Let the giant monster thrash about, continuing to attack at range.

Rampaging Argle vs Rachel

(4+1(berserking) v 2+1(fire proficiency)) ArgleBargle begins randomly throwing any piece of debris he can lift, in every perceivable direction. Rachel tries to launch more fire blasts at Argle as accurately as she can, but Argle’s erratic movements and Rachel occasionally getting hit by a chunk of whatever is making it hard for her to get any good shots in.

(Hidden) Amidst the very noisy chaos, both Argle and Rachel think they hear a clock ticking…

Villain Leaderboard
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11