Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing  (Read 19807 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2023, 04:26:45 am »

Rawr!

I'm too angry to not wreck these robots!  Make with the wrecking!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2023, 11:11:41 am »

Sunmon demon army
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2023, 04:31:23 am »

Drive back into the slaughter house and gather a bunch of meat and start building an army of Frankenstein monsters to fight the robots, if that fails just blow the robots up with the tank.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2023, 05:05:32 am »

Send more battle machines, kill all my enemies

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2023, 12:19:51 pm »

Begin to send a few imps out to deliver a message to other villains with an offer to form an alliance for mutual cooperation. I offer the power of the abyss to any who would seek to combine powers.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2023, 07:43:51 pm »

Rawr!

I'm too angry to not wreck these robots!  Make with the wrecking!

Rachel vs robots

(4+1 v 4) Your obsidian claws prove to be ineffective at scratching the metallic opponents, on top of being brittle, so they break off. Not to mention, the robots manage to fracture your scales with their fists. However, where the obsidian fractures, lava bursts out and slowly melts the robots.

Drive back into the slaughter house and gather a bunch of meat and start building an army of Frankenstein monsters to fight the robots, if that fails just blow the robots up with the tank.

(2) In your attempt to make meaty Frankensteins, the components you used tear their way out of the meat and shamble about as skeletal messes of internal robot parts and wiring, with small bits of meat still attached to them, and loose wire ends hanging in the air throwing sparks about.

Franken…somethings vs robots

(6-2 v 2) Despite the Frankenmeats being very flawed, their part-artificial-part-meat bodies are messy and chaotic enough to confuse the enemy robots, who start repeating phrases like “does not compute” as the frankenmeats slowly limp towards them like zombies. Of course, Frankenmoose is the only one in the group doing any actual fighting, but being a moose along with the distraction provided by his allies make it pretty easy.

Send more battle machines, kill all my enemies

(2) The next wave of robots don’t move out, instead displaying messages received from the previous wave before their demise. They’re mostly unintelligible strings of error messages.

Sunmon demon army
Begin to send a few imps out to deliver a message to other villains with an offer to form an alliance for mutual cooperation. I offer the power of the abyss to any who would seek to combine powers.

(1) You try to open a breach between realms again, but it turns out to be far too small for demons to get through. Worse, the imps you sent to deliver the invitations get horribly lost. Seems they’re new to this world.

Villain Leaderboard:

Former Competitors:

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2023, 07:50:34 pm »

((Is late joining allowed?))
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2023, 09:30:28 pm »

((Is late joining allowed?))

Pretty sure, wouldn’t see why not.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2023, 02:32:43 am »

"Huff.  huff.  huff."

Grab a robot arm.  Land.  Turn back human.  Shuffle, exhaustedly, to my treasure pile, where I will rest.  Today, and from now on, this city is mine.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2023, 03:11:22 am »

"Well that went better than I could have hoped, now to make an army of these abominations!"
Use more robot parts and meat to make even more Frankenmeats.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2023, 03:58:45 am »

((Welp, now in then!!)

Eat through the ground to increase mass.

I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2023, 05:11:09 am »

(The Nameless One)

* Devastator twitches in Planescape.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2023, 11:01:55 am »

*Facepalm* Azal pens his own letter on a peice of parchment signed with a signet of his order "Dear Dr. Unpleasant,  should you seek a steady line of body parts I would offer a mutual alliance,  I provide bodies for your experiments and you the supplies I need to summon the might of the Abyss. And with our powers combined, the world shall tremble before us!"

Open a hellgate in the woods, making it a sort of meet and greet to the mortal realms for imps. With a sign, food and obviously punch. We must greet our guests if they are to become familiar with the world.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2023, 11:30:05 am »

Improve the coding on my robots to make them better at fighting/killing my rivals

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2023, 04:23:25 am »

*Facepalm* Azal pens his own letter on a peice of parchment signed with a signet of his order "Dear Dr. Unpleasant,  should you seek a steady line of body parts I would offer a mutual alliance,  I provide bodies for your experiments and you the supplies I need to summon the might of the Abyss. And with our powers combined, the world shall tremble before us!"
Dr. Unpleasant responds to the letter with one of his own. I quite like the sound of teaming up but what kind of supplies do you want in exchange?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11