Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22743 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2022, 12:23:09 pm »

I stare at the collapsing bugball for a few moments, and then resume attempting to decipher what we'll need to fix the communication hub, leaving one of me to watch over that bugball in case it does weird stuff again. If it does reanimate, then I'm probably going to be running away from the creepy thing.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2022, 05:44:46 am »

"Don't really need clothing, but others might need to keep this place in mind when I get back to base."
Grab several of the nooses and look around the container for a backpack or something similar.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2022, 11:43:03 am »

"Don't really need clothing, but others might need to keep this place in mind when I get back to base."
Grab several of the nooses and look around the container for a backpack or something similar.

”No problem.”

Plant the rod into the ground and tie one of the articles of clothing to it to make a makeshift flag

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2022, 03:49:23 am »

"Well that will certainly make it easier to find."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2022, 08:00:50 pm »

Continue my drunkin argument until I win or someone stops me Chatters shall never admit defeat!

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 20, 2022, 11:05:57 am »

Okay. Obtain offensive clothing and butcher them into inoffensive cloths, using the saws and stuff in our home.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 20, 2022, 11:59:12 am »

I'm ready to move on, so just wait around inside an object for everyone else to finish up.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2022, 09:25:04 am »

I stare at the collapsing bugball for a few moments, and then resume attempting to decipher what we'll need to fix the communication hub, leaving one of me to watch over that bugball in case it does weird stuff again. If it does reanimate, then I'm probably going to be running away from the creepy thing.

(4) The communications hub starts flashing a warning light. A small blinking icon appears, cycling between an image of a bucket with suds overflowing, and a spraybottle. A tinny voice repeats "clean me. clean me. clean me." There doesn't seem to be any otehr alarms, and there are a few green lights blinking at various spots on the cube, so maybe a good bath to get the bug goop out will do?

”No problem.”

Plant the rod into the ground and tie one of the articles of clothing to it to make a makeshift flag

Right next to the duffel bags are a box of backpacks. They're a bit awful, in that they are sort of attached to a costume hoodie. Debby can't really wear the backpack as is without the hoodie on, and it is designed in such a way that the hood remains over your head. There are sun goggles that would obscure your eyes but let you see just fine, but the character you would end up cosplaying would get you severely beaten in any civilized part of the galaxy. Plus, it might interfere with your horns. Well, Bowser reached over, tears the head off the hoodie, and leaves you with a sweater/backpack with a ragged neckline and paws. Yup, the paws are built in. The backpack, at least, is quite roomy, and contains several useful pockets. Also, Bowser's flag thing works just fine. You can see the flag from a distance so you guys got that going for you.

Continue my drunkin argument until I win or someone stops me Chatters shall never admit defeat!

(5)Somehow, Chatters manages to outlast teh fingers, which in the end all turn on each other, doing the rock paper scissors sign for a bit before colliding, creating a big, cartoony cloud, complete with fighting sound effects, before tumbling themselves out of existence. "And that's why purple is the smelliest sound-noise!" Chatters slurs, before falling unconscious and vomiting on himself.

Okay. Obtain offensive clothing and butcher them into inoffensive cloths, using the saws and stuff in our home.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
(4) inoffensive outfits get! They are serviceable, and even warm.

I'm ready to move on, so just wait around inside an object for everyone else to finish up.

Waiting commencing.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2022, 03:05:50 am »

"Later I'll probably cut the paws off this thing but that can wait as we have an excavator to get to."
Start walking towards the location of the excavator.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2022, 01:31:47 pm »

How heavy is the communications hub? can I push it back?
I look around and try to get the attention and help of nearby people
If Alice or anyone else nearby is willing to pay attention to me and help I lead them to the communications hub I found.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2022, 09:48:27 pm »

Sleep until I wake up or someone wakes me up whichever comes first!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2022, 09:50:57 pm »

"What?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2022, 11:18:43 pm »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2022, 11:32:45 pm »

sigh. "Okay then, point me to the chore."

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile