Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22793 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2022, 08:31:00 pm »

Thievery isn’t good, you know? This is supposed to be a team effort.

Curse Chatters for their insolence

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 05:10:35 am by Knightwing64 »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2022, 07:33:57 pm »

Hick "Chatters... shall... own rule..." Hick "The globe world!"

Walk around the place randomly in a drunken stupor

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 10:22:02 am by Fluffe9911 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2022, 10:22:11 pm »

Well.. I can just throw pointy stuff.  But I could use something better.

Try to make a weapon to give electronic shocks.  Look for capacitors and wire from the broken electronics to rig up a device where I can electrify wires to give powerful zaps.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 10:24:11 pm by Devastator »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2022, 04:09:04 am »

At this point I'm mostly waiting for us to no longer be trapped by the horde outside. So I have nothing to do until dawn I think. So I'm mostly going to be idle kittens being idle.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:38:32 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2022, 09:35:27 am »

((it was dawn two turns ago. You are free to be more adventurous whenever you like))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2022, 12:41:14 pm »

Well in that case I'm going to head out and explore! have places to see and surroundings to scour!
one of me is staying back in case I get in trouble, but the rest of me are going outside and spreading out and looking around.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2022, 07:03:57 am »

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Had a car accident, suffered some depression. Should be okay now.

"I feel like we should get some weapons before we go trying to get to the excavator."
Search the piles near the base for a weapon or anything that could be used as a weapon.
(2) You find a rusty pipe with a pointy end, some chunks of heavy stone, and some broken glass. some of the glass is pretty thick: 4 or more inches deep. You also find a half a bottle of bleach.
You can remove nauseated and damaged palm as status effects.

”Hmph. Fine. Be nice if there was something in the trash I could make a cannon with…”
Help the deer person look in the trash for weapons or something that could be made into a cannon
(5) you find a cannon. And two cannonballs. And two powder bags.

Thievery isn’t good, you know? This is supposed to be a team effort.

Curse Chatters for their insolence

(6) You curse chatters. He now has three great big glowing hands pointing to him with the word THIEF! scrawled across them in big, legible print.

Hick "Chatters... shall... own rule..." Hick "The globe world!"

Walk around the place randomly in a drunken stupor

You do so. You get into a drunken fight with the three big glowing hands that have materialized around you to judge you. Anyone listening to the argument would take 1d4 psychic damage and require a saving throw vs losing a point of intelligence. All in all, an impressive bender.

Well.. I can just throw pointy stuff.  But I could use something better.

Try to make a weapon to give electronic shocks.  Look for capacitors and wire from the broken electronics to rig up a device where I can electrify wires to give powerful zaps.

You get the wires and capacitors set up to form shocks. seems like the most practical weapon to make with them would be some kind of prod or club, though if you have something else in mind, the set-up might work for other forms as well. Needs some kind of batteries or other source: (1) nothing in your inventory works for that.

Well in that case I'm going to head out and explore! have places to see and surroundings to scour!
one of me is staying back in case I get in trouble, but the rest of me are going outside and spreading out and looking around.

You can remove the slightly deafened status. (6) You find a whole crate of miscellaneous batteries: car batteries, AA, AAA, D, C, crystaline resonance shards, even two nano-goop charge devices. You aren't entirely sure if it is, but at the bottom of the pile, you even find the legendary B cell battery. You also find a bear trap in possibly working condition, three mirrors, and a probably broken communication mini-hub. It's a cube about three feet to a side that contains some short and mid range communication equipment, along with a couple drones for establishing link points.

TEAM STATUS
fine mostly. making or finding weapons and fighting over medical attachments and alcohol.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2022, 02:43:16 am »

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Had a car accident, suffered some depression. Should be okay now.
(Hope your doing well after the accident.)

"Well this pipe is better than nothing, so I guess it'll do for now."
Grab the pipe and the bleach, then start looking for something I can use as rope.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2022, 10:18:49 am »

”Aww YEAH! Home sweet cannon!”

Look for a larger bag that I could use to lug the cannon and ammo around in

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2022, 03:00:46 pm »

Wake up. Check status.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2022, 02:38:01 am »

I make mental notes of where things are so I can guide the big people to them later, but all the various exploring Me go swarm over the Communication mini-hub, inspecting it top-to-bottom, inside and out, finding anything broken and figuring out what it needs to be repaired, my collective self is all focused on getting this working.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2022, 11:30:04 am »

"Gah! Chatters is no thief stealer! Everything I have got taken has been got taken fair fair! If anything your the thief stealer thief stealing my time schedule!"

Have a very loud drunkin argument with the floating hands filled with cognitive dissonance, what about-isms, and other logical fallacies.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2022, 11:41:14 am »

Help everyone get their stuff squared away, by searching for rope, bags and such.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2022, 12:26:58 pm »

continue magically trolling Chatters, draw some power from my focus doll

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2022, 10:02:09 am »

(Hope your doing well after the accident.)

"Well this pipe is better than nothing, so I guess it'll do for now."
Grab the pipe and the bleach, then start looking for something I can use as rope.
(5)You find a shipping container full of textiles, many of which are in good condition. Some are rotted out, but some are even in their original packaging. The reason they were dumped here  at all is a mystery, until you spot the Brand logo. THere was an extremely offensive cartoon character that was wildly popular in a certain stellar system for a brief time as they began expanding, oppressing their neighbors, committing piracy on the space lanes, defaulting on loans, and sparking a huge spacenet flame war over centuries old traditional entertainment franchises. Their planet was eventually glasssed from orbit, and their citizens exiled from the spacenet for generations. Anyway, amongst the offensive t-shirts, the awful croc style sandals, complete with toed socks, and the pennants, cargo shorts, and very tight onesies, you find several packaged ropes. Seems an odd choice to have ropes in the product line. You turn the package over and the image of a noose practically leaps off the page, along with some graphic suggestions on who to use it on, and why.

”Aww YEAH! Home sweet cannon!”

Look for a larger bag that I could use to lug the cannon and ammo around in

(4) yo ushoulder past Debby into the container full of racist clothing and locate a not particularly offensive duffel bag. You turn it inside out anyway, and stuff the cannon inside. Is sticks out the top, but the bag is serviceable.

Wake up. Check status.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
You are alive and mostly well. Unfortunately, due to a combination of trickster magic, thieving vermin, and a comically incompetent robodoc, you are now mutated into an awkward mix of human and rat. also, Debby just found a container full of offensive clothing if you want to change up your wardrobe.

I make mental notes of where things are so I can guide the big people to them later, but all the various exploring Me go swarm over the Communication mini-hub, inspecting it top-to-bottom, inside and out, finding anything broken and figuring out what it needs to be repaired, my collective self is all focused on getting this working.

(2) One of your selves paws the communication hub gently, then scratches at a seam. The noise of claw on metal and plastic wakes something up inside the hub. Not something electronic: a swarm of bugs begins pouring out every entry point in the hub. Yourselves back away and begin pawing at the critters before they al suddenly rise into the air, swirl around in a dizzying cloud of legs, thoraxes, and eyes, and then compress into a tight ballbefore falling to the ground in a big dusty pile of chitin.

"Gah! Chatters is no thief stealer! Everything I have got taken has been got taken fair fair! If anything your the thief stealer thief stealing my time schedule!"

Have a very loud drunkin argument with the floating hands filled with cognitive dissonance, what about-isms, and other logical fallacies.

(6) You argue so much that the hands slit into two each to argue back more effectively. You now have six hands instead of three, but each is half the size. This cacaphony is enough to seriously distract anyone nearby. Unfortunately, most of the gang is outside and elsewhere this turn, so they are unbothered ... for now.

Help everyone get their stuff squared away, by searching for rope, bags and such.

(4) the only one who seems to need help (besides CHatters, maybe) is the cats. You go over and gather up all the insects attacking hers, ball them up and eat them. They become dust, and you gain an energy point, or however we were tracking that.

continue magically trolling Chatters, draw some power from my focus doll

(3) you spawn three spectral homunculi, each in the image of your doll, each riding one of the hands, each calling out different insults and other nonsense. When the hands split into smaller versions, instead of duplicating, the spectral homunculi simply split down the middle, so each of the six hands is ridden by one half-doll. This naturally affects their diction and enunciation. You notice as the argument goes on that some kind of friction is arising between the left  and right side dolls, as some of the inuslts are no longer directed toward the ratman, but toward each other.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18