Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22832 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2022, 09:00:25 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Snap fingers and use focus to create a wacky looking remote that has a bunch of funny and reality breaking functions.

After that, throw a pie in somebody’s face

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2022, 01:01:38 pm »

Swat the remaining creatures out of the way with a snarl and get through the door to the inside

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2022, 10:06:03 pm »

Eat that rusted lug nut, because it's clearly usefully holding the rim to the wheel, and that's what lug nuts do.  I'll just park the cart, as it clearly needs a little fixing work before doing good work with it.

Think back.  Have I seen an air compressor or an air piston anywhere?  Any heavy machinery that I might be able to find one if I break it down?

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 01:09:58 am by Devastator »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2022, 11:18:42 pm »

"What the hell's going on outside and who's the guy blocking the door, I don't remember him being here earlier."

Quote from: Cy-Borg Bob
Greetings, I am Bob, the first of my kind and I am a Cy-Borg. You may call me Cy-Borg Bob, Borg Bob, or just plain . . . Bob. I will be leaving this world and it's space and prove that Cy-Borgs are the superior race over humans by destroying the interlopers who tried to destroy me. If anyone would like to join me I will be willing to offer a portion of my power to you. Currently I have elevated healing and adaption. If you do not want to be injected with nanobots at this time then I will respect your wishes. This is an open invitation.

As for what's going on outside. . . there are some unnatural monstrosities outside that seem to like flesh of any-kind. DO NOT LET THEM IN!

If the monstrosities are still banging at the door continue to hold against them. If not I go help Kit get Alice out of the Utility Room.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2022, 03:56:50 am »

"Hello there Bob, I'm not sure I want to be injected with something from someone I just met but thanks for the offer."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2022, 09:28:48 am »

"Agh out out manthing! This is my mine lair hovel!"

Get smelly intruder out of my lair!

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2022, 01:27:51 pm »

"Don't approach or I'll set you on fire."

I will. (With the Flare Gun.)

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2022, 03:26:05 pm »

"Don't approach or I'll set you on fire."

"Grrr your bluff lying! Get out of my lair hovel! Its mine mine!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2022, 03:42:04 pm »

"I'm not. Now piss off before I light up your rancid body oils."

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2022, 04:25:02 pm »

I bet a rock that the rat gives her some sort of plague. Any takers?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2022, 02:39:15 am »

"Why are people fighting and when did we find a basement?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2022, 07:56:56 pm »

"Hope none of that stuff was important."
Spend a bit looking at the map and see what's around the building we're in.
A kitten begins meowing at you incessantly, giving you disadvantage on concentration tasks, like figuring out a planet sized map, finding your location on it, and getting any useful information from that.(4)(2) Between the meowing, the pop-up ads, the banner ads, the spam holograms of princesses in need, whom only you can help, and a really funny skit about lice you found on SapceTube, you fail to locate yourself on the world map this round.

I go bug the other occupants of the building, trying to get them to help Alice out of the utility room.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
Project: Pay Attention To Me is under way!

Snap fingers and use focus to create a wacky looking remote that has a bunch of funny and reality breaking functions.

After that, throw a pie in somebody’s face

A kitten begins meowing incessantly at you, giving you disadvantage on concentration checks, such as using complex transdimensional metaforces to adjust perceived quantuum states for chaotic, but controlled, alterations to the local space state. (1)(6) Covered, head to toe, in banana cream (the funniest pie filling), you place your hands on your hips, stare at the kitten, wait the comedicly appropriate two seconds, open your mouth and lick the cream, then scowl and say "WHAT?" in a typically pet-owner annoyed fashion.

Swat the remaining creatures out of the way with a snarl and get through the door to the inside
Since you are outside where the monsters are, you do not get disadvantage due to distraction at this point: (6) you swat the critters aside and kick the door in, snarling. Now, you are inside, but the door is kicked in. (3) you pick the door up and lean it at an angle against the door frame. It lists to one side, looking straight out of a Tim Burton movie, all bent aned mishapen and just not quite right. Also, that's not going to hold up to any pressure from the outside.

Eat that rusted lug nut, because it's clearly usefully holding the rim to the wheel, and that's what lug nuts do.  I'll just park the cart, as it clearly needs a little fixing work before doing good work with it.

Think back.  Have I seen an air compressor or an air piston anywhere?  Any heavy machinery that I might be able to find one if I break it down?

hmmm. You turn objects to rust (or etc) when you eat them. So, all the rusted nuts on the cart, plus all the bolts holding the frame together. So, now you have three possibly useful tires and a few bits of metal framing.

(4) you recall an image of a pile of appliances not too far from here. There are probably air compressors in there. Maybe for the cooling system from a refrigerator. What do you mean by air piston? Like, a pneumatic jack type thing?

"What the hell's going on outside and who's the guy blocking the door, I don't remember him being here earlier."

Greetings, I am Bob, the first of my kind and I am a Cy-Borg. You may call me Cy-Borg Bob, Borg Bob, or just plain . . . Bob. I will be leaving this world and it's space and prove that Cy-Borgs are the superior race over humans by destroying the interlopers who tried to destroy me. If anyone would like to join me I will be willing to offer a portion of my power to you. Currently I have elevated healing and adaption. If you do not want to be injected with nanobots at this time then I will respect your wishes. This is an open invitation.

As for what's going on outside. . . there are some unnatural monstrosities outside that seem to like flesh of any-kind. DO NOT LET THEM IN!

If the monstrosities are still banging at the door continue to hold against them. If not I go help Kit get Alice out of the Utility Room.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
You hear the big lizard out there, snarling, and the terrified sounds of skittering, squealing, and chittering, which begin to fade as the lizard sounds (or amphibian, I don't know what a Koopa qualifies as) stomp closer. Feeling as if the situation outside is more or less under control, all things considered, you step away from the door just in time for it to violently clatter inward. You look back, startled as the King Koopa grabs the bent metal sheet that was a door and mushes it into the hole in the wall that used to be a doorway. A few moments of processing, and you decide that you will have better luck fishing a human out of a hole than dealing with whatever just happened at the door. You walk over to the pantry and call down below: "Yoo hoo! Anyone alive down there?" Or words to that effect. (1) You bend over to get a better view, and naturally you also fall into the hole (1) ....riiiiight on top of the aforementioned human. Well done.

"Agh out out manthing! This is my mine lair hovel!"

Get smelly intruder out of my lair!

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)
"I'm not. Now piss off before I light up your rancid body oils."
Your argument is interrupted by the timely assistance of the Cyborg, right to the face. Alice is NOT having a good day, even by human standards. (1) look, that's three (1)s in a row here. Alice feels something in her shoulder snap, loudly and painfully. this has gone from a comedic misfortune with some physical obstacles to overcome to a full blown medical emergency ... again. Like, there might be internal bleeding, and not the fun kind.
And Chatters is now outnumbered, so he does what any good ratman would and slings back into the shadows, as far away from the annoying surface dwellers as possible.

Group Status update
There are now 3 people in the basement, one of which is in a medical emergency (thanks, space snake eyes).
Everyone but the poltergeist is inside, but the front door is now more a suggestion than a command.
The imp is covered in delicious comedy
Kits helped ... ?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2022, 08:10:18 pm »

Shit sorry about that. I have elevated healing nanobots would you like me to inject you with some?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2022, 08:32:27 pm »

pained screaming

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2022, 08:34:35 pm »

Sit down with my back against the door to hold it there in case any of our “neighbors” decides to try again
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18