Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22826 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2022, 01:04:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Breathe small amounts of fire in front of me for some light and make my way back to the containers. Clobber any hostile creature that gets too close with the rod

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2022, 02:28:56 am »

I keep widening the hole, however, I'm also going to be careful about actually going into it. I don't have the body mass to handle bad gas well.
I do NOT want to stay outside with predators around. I'm too small, they'll try to hunt me! I run inside to hide in the shelter with the group of friendly big people.
the rest of me mostly just inside with the group, I don't want to get hunted! I'll have some food instead and rest.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2022, 03:04:20 am »

Well, the two by four, the metal pole, and the cinder block are somewhat useful, I need more things.  I want wheels.  Cart wheels, bike wheels, car wheels.. something that's a little more substantial than the tiny wheels on this chair leg.  I'll need more mobility to find some decent tools.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2022, 01:02:03 pm »

(Alright, I added my action)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2022, 10:23:06 pm »

Show this creature the error of its way on trying to ambush a Cy-Borg. Slashing and whacking at the arms with robotic arm. If I beak free retreat to the 'base'.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
(6) The creature bangs a proboscis against a particularly hard part of your body and reels back, allowing you to twist free and crawl out of it's hole, giving it a good kick in the spiracles for good measure. You flop out of the hole face down in the dust. As you rise to your hands and knees, you hear scuttling. A lot of scuttling. You rush back to the base, never looking backward. A cat darts in the door ahead of you and you slam it behind you. "If you guys hear knocking, ignore it. We don't want visitors." You lean against the door as several heavy bodies bounce off it from teh other side. "No visitors!" You repeat, a slight metallic whine in your voice.

...Chatters isn't no quitter! Its not my fault traitorous eyes are slow to adjust! I simply must wait a bit longer and soon I can see yes yes!

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)
(4) Your eyes adapt, marginally. But you're a rat, so eyes were never your only means of navigation. Your whiskers go on full alert, your ears rotate like furry radar dishes, and your nose twitches in the dusty air.From the various cues and clues, you surmise that this was a sort of office at one point, with a desk, chair, file cabinets, and a bookshelf. You think this is what you knocked over on your way down. "If it's an office, yes, it has a door, yes." You mutter, feeling the walls for a handle or knob, which you find pretty quickly.

I don't suppose there's water here? It would be nice to be able to wash my clothes... Oh well, if not just rest.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
(5) From the Kits, you discover that there might be some sort of utility room below this floor of the base. There's probably water, or some sort of collection system, down there. You go over to where the kits are widening a hole in the floor, peek in to the various side rooms, and discover as trap door in the pantry in the back of the kitchen area. It wasn't hidden, exactly, but between the dust, debris, and a large milk create full of bottles of something that's probably gone very, very bad, it wasn't exactly exposed during the group's first explorations of the area.

"I had to sacrifice the parachute to get rid of that weird ball thing, so if anyone sees it with something wiggling around inside leave it alone. Guess I'll have to go get another one tomorrow."
See if my cellphone can get a signal here, after that take pictures of the people around me with my camera. Also am I still nauseated?
(5) remarkably, your phone gets signal here. There's even a GPS system in place. There must be a shell of satellites still active in orbit here. You take a few photos, doing that thing that photographers do where they lean way back to take the picture. You get a good action shot of the Kits pawing at the floor, a pensive shot of Alice looking tired, and what appears at first glance to be a casual shot of Bob leaning against the door, until you notice that he seems to be leaning a littel too hard against it, as if to keep it from falling down on him.

Well. This might be time to make a focus.

Try to make a magic focus to enhance the power of my magic, and reduce the drawbacks.

Embrace the randomness of the universe and prank someone at random

[hidden] you create a miniature replica of yourself. It looks almost like one of those trolls dolls, but with your features.Focuses like this tend to get consumed during use of magic, so it isn't permanent, but you don't know how many charges it has, ... or really what effect using it will have.
(2) You snap your fingers and feel the power happen. Somewhere, somewhen, someone got pranked. You feel the surprise, confusion, and annoyance of the recipient, but who, what, where, and how are all a mystery. No wonder imps hate being banished.

Breathe small amounts of fire in front of me for some light and make my way back to the containers. Clobber any hostile creature that gets too close with the rod
(1) You let out a long burp, but nothing more. (5) The creatures rush you in a big lump, and in the tumbling ,thwacking, roaring ,and scratching, you are knocked over, the barrel comes free, and you lurch upright with a big roar, throwing off the creatures around you. You start swinging and stomping, sending creatures flying as you go. (6) As you approach the base, you notice that it is currently under seige by a swarm of chittering, crablike creatures all piling up in front of the door like a spilled tray of pancakes. And you just brought a bunch of strange, hopping things with big noses and high pitched calls to the party.

I keep widening the hole, however, I'm also going to be careful about actually going into it. I don't have the body mass to handle bad gas well.
I do NOT want to stay outside with predators around. I'm too small, they'll try to hunt me! I run inside to hide in the shelter with the group of friendly big people.
the rest of me mostly just inside with the group, I don't want to get hunted! I'll have some food instead and rest.

(2)(1)(3) no hearing gain this round. (1) you may have widened the hole as far as it's going to get. One of the Kits gets their paw into something sticky and black. It's gross!

Well, the two by four, the metal pole, and the cinder block are somewhat useful, I need more things.  I want wheels.  Cart wheels, bike wheels, car wheels.. something that's a little more substantial than the tiny wheels on this chair leg.  I'll need more mobility to find some decent tools.

I believe the metal pole is in Bowser's possession. He's using it as a bludgeon. (4) you find an upended trailer with three good tires and one damaged tire. Tehy're all flat, but the three good ones probably would hold air. THe damaged one is beyond repair by normal means.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2022, 12:34:29 am »

In hatch. To retrieve water for drinking and cleaning.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2022, 02:45:35 am »

"What the hell's going on outside and who's the guy blocking the door, I don't remember him being here earlier."
See if I can call someone I know back on my home planet, then see if I can find a map of this place on my phone.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2022, 01:06:21 pm »

”Hey no fair! If anyone does a siege it’s supposed to be me! Not some third grade rodents!”

Incinerate the creatures in front of the door with a blast of fire breath

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2022, 05:23:50 pm »

”Hey no fair! If anyone does a siege it’s supposed to be me! Not some third grade rodents!”
From underground Chatters suddenly feels randomly offended but the feeling quickly passes "Strange bizzare! Grrrr anyway onwards foward! Whiskers and ears continue to lead me to success victory where traitor bad eyes can not!"

Continue onward further into my new domain!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2022, 05:22:40 pm »

WIP

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2022, 11:44:50 am »

I head back out away from the bug-hole to clean off my paw, but I'm not going to lick it since there was that chemical smell, instead trying to find something else I can wipe it off with, and I also go over to the utility room entrance Alice found, and the rest of me just kinda spread out around the structure, giving me eyes and ears pretty much everywhere.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2022, 04:54:41 pm »

Try to free a wheel by posessing lug nuts and untwisting them.  If I manage that, possess a wheel and bounce it over the small hostile creatures, bashing into them with wild abandon.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 05:26:37 pm by Devastator »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2022, 12:57:48 am »

In hatch. To retrieve water for drinking and cleaning.

(2) the wooden stairs of the ladder seem sturdy enough at first glance, but naturally they collapse under your weight, dropping you with a painful thud to the floor below. You cough up a lot of dust, (1) and twist an ankle pretty bad. Can't walk on it. You hear something else moving down here. Also, it's dark. I figure that point is obvious, but ... As for the dust, it's not debilitating or anything. You hear another creature, rather large by the sounds of it, open a door and make it's way toward you, squeaking and snarling.

"What the hell's going on outside and who's the guy blocking the door, I don't remember him being here earlier."
See if I can call someone I know back on my home planet, then see if I can find a map of this place on my phone.
(3) You weren't able to get an outgoing call, as the planet has some sort of exorbitent fees for voice calls off-world, but you are able to send an off-world text through the Cosmic Relay Network. No telling how long it will take to get there, but you text out "Vacation is going fine. The trash doesn't even stink!  Accommodations are modest, but the company is fascinating. You meet so many interesting people out here. Wish you were here (and I wasn't) xoxoxo." (6) You do find a map of the place from teh GPS system. It's pretty large though and you need to clear some space on your phone to access it. You don't need all those accessory features, do you?

Incinerate the creatures in front of the door with a blast of fire breath
(6) You set off a powerful blast of fire breath, scorching a path through the creatures, and heating up the door to uncomfortable levels. Several of the creatures atually catch fire, and start running around recklessly, squealing and flailing. Unsurprisingly, this adds to the chaos in front of the door. Many of the creatures are scampering away, but many others start fighting in their panic, snapping and snarling. Well, at least you've established dominance over the trash heap scavengers in this area. You cross your forepaws and snarl.

From underground Chatters suddenly feels randomly offended but the feeling quickly passes "Strange bizzare! Grrrr anyway onwards foward! Whiskers and ears continue to lead me to success victory where traitor bad eyes can not!"

Continue onward further into my new domain!

You hear a crash and thump outside your current room. Still more offended at existance than nervous about it's end, you open the door, squeaking and snarling to yourself. You peer out and see a ray of light to the left. You smell dust, and one of those more offensive smells you noticed on landing on this dump. Another person. It's Alice. Is she trying to steal your hideout?

WIP
oops.

I head back out away from the bug-hole to clean off my paw, but I'm not going to lick it since there was that chemical smell, instead trying to find something else I can wipe it off with, and I also go over to the utility room entrance Alice found, and the rest of me just kinda spread out around the structure, giving me eyes and ears pretty much everywhere.

I'm going to hand-wave the hearing issue away now, since it's not really relevant anyway. So consider your sixteen ears all in good order. Also, Alice falls down the ladder into the basement. You KNEW there was something down below! You paw at a dirt patch on the floor for a bit to get as much of the sticky stuff off as you can without putting your paw in your mouth. Now your paw is sticky and dirty, but overall it's an improvement. Otherwise, you notice nothing beyond what has already been seen. Oh, except, the front exit gets really hot, and there's a commotion outside - the sounds of panic and fighting. And a big, menacing creature laughing?

Try to free a wheel by posessing lug nuts and untwisting them.  If I manage that, possess a wheel and bounce it over the small hostile creatures, bashing into them with wild abandon.

(1) You possess a lug nut, but it is rusted on so tight you can't unscrew it. (4) You mentally shrug, possess the cart, and throw it entire at the mass of creatures, sending a handful of them flying and further adding to the chaos. The wooden bed of the cart shatters and splinters, but the frame and axles remain intact. The transfer to the nut and then to the cart drained you. You need to consume something useful before jumping to another object or doing more than simple tasks with the cart. You can still move it, like a weird, sick animal with three lame paws and one missing paw, no fur, and one eye.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2022, 01:32:12 am »

"Hope none of that stuff was important."
Spend a bit looking at the map and see what's around the building we're in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2022, 04:59:52 am »

I go bug the other occupants of the building, trying to get them to help Alice out of the utility room.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18