Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22925 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2022, 10:34:18 pm »

Understood about the "Control player characters" I changed it.

If I am able to: Arrive at shelter and introduce myself.

If I am not able to go to the shelter: View my surroundings and if I notice other beings head towards them and introduce myself.

Quote from: Cy-Borg Bob
Greetings, I am Bob, the first of my kind and I am a Cy-Borg. You may call me Cy-Borg Bob, Borg Bob, or just plain . . . Bob. I will be leaving this world and it's space and prove that Cy-Borgs are the superior race over humans by destroying the interlopers who tried to destroy me. If anyone would like to join me I will be willing to offer a portion of my power to you. Currently I have elevated healing and adaption. If you do not want to be injected with nanobots at this time then I will respect your wishes. This is an open invitation.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2022, 02:15:57 am »

"That guy with a gun isn't as injured as he'd like us to think he is because I saw him moving around, also did anyone else suddenly teleport a few feet?"
Arrive at the shelter, after having cut the parachute free from the pod and leaving that bit of siding behind, then await the healing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2022, 04:06:01 am »

I guide the various individuals that dropped from the pods like me to the apparently abandoned shelter, and collect all of myself together there.
((didn't notice the ear-healing roll this last turn btw Oz. I'll assume for now that all five failed.))
((after some interactions, here's my action:))
scatter and start poking around this shelter, seeing if I find anything interesting.

After collecting together, I form a line so that all my collars can be seen simultaneously:
I need to make sure they know that I'm here and that I'm not just a bunch of random kittens.
All of me together: "MEW!"
Code: (1) [Select]
Hi! I'm Kit!-
Code: (2) [Select]
each of me is
Code: (3) [Select]
linked to the
Code: (4) [Select]
others and we
Code: (5) [Select]
-are all one-
Code: (6) [Select]
being. Please
Code: (7) [Select]
look out for-
Code: (8) [Select]
-----me------
Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:58:43 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2022, 03:53:27 pm »

"Ah finally! Hovel home is mine mine! Grrrrr Chatters claims left north space corner!"

Eat some spiders and claim the northern left corner of the shelter for myself keep intruders out of my corner

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2022, 03:57:31 pm »

I need to make sure they know that I'm here and that I'm not just a bunch of random kittens.
All of me together: "MEW!"

"Aghh why is kit food thing talk thinking! Get out of my corner hovel!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2022, 05:06:43 pm »

"Aghh why is kit food thing talk thinking! Get out of my corner hovel!"
I face Chatters and spread out, forming a semicircle around him (staying outside his reach) and facing him, vocalizing my opinion from each of me in a staggered fashion, so that at least one of me is constantly making noise.
"mrow!""mrow!""mrow!""mrow!""mrow!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2022, 05:24:12 pm »

While looking for any sign of medical supplies, Veron would turn his head a moderate pace over to where he was hearing commotion. "Where did all these kittens come from?" Veron stated with amusement, sighting the squad of kittens encircle Chatters.

Spoiler: Veron Maldrac (click to show/hide)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2022, 06:26:42 pm »

I face Chatters and spread out, forming a semicircle around him (staying outside his reach) and facing him, vocalizing my opinion from each of me in a staggered fashion, so that at least one of me is constantly making noise.
"mrow!""mrow!""mrow!""mrow!""mrow!"
"AGHHH! My hearing ears! I get get it! Not food things! Now cease stop noise assaulting Chatters hear hearing kit not food things!"

« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:31:08 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2022, 06:28:36 pm »

Awwwww…. Aren’t they just the cutest?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2022, 06:30:57 pm »

Awwwww…. Aren’t they just the cutest?

"GAHHHH! THEY ARE NOT NICE CUTE THEY ARE EVIL PIT BIRTH SPAWNS! AGHH!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2022, 06:57:40 pm »

Feeling proud of myself, I stop meowing at Chatters, and instead scatter and start poking around this shelter, seeing if I find anything interesting.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 07:06:31 pm by Lenglon »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2022, 02:29:51 am »

"This doesn't really seem like a place for small kittens, also why do they have collars that have messages on them is there someone controlling these things nearby?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2022, 02:48:22 am »

"This doesn't really seem like a place for small kittens, also why do they have collars that have messages on them is there someone controlling these things nearby?"
One of me switches from searching the area to staring at the deer-headed person for a few moments.
IJustToldYou-

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2022, 03:15:42 am »

"Oh look it understood me and has a message, so wait does that mean they are connected together somehow, are they magic?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2022, 03:21:23 am »

-I Dont Know-
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18