Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22849 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2022, 01:58:56 am »

"Damn it everything around here is exploding, need to get out of here."
Use another bit of my extra clothing to bandage my hand, then unfold the tin siding and use the edge of it to cut the parachute off of a pod then use it to make a lead rope on my tin sled, after all that grab Veron and put him on the tin sled and start dragging it to the trash piles.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2022, 03:20:26 am »

I <7> cautiously head over to the shelter I <8> found, to look it over and see if it's already occupied, and I also keep trying to get the attention of the big people around me, hoping to show them what I found.

"mrowl!"
Code: (collar of all) [Select]
Found Shelter
Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2022, 03:33:23 am »

Use action point, and... help Debby again. Try to lead us toward the shelter Kit found.

1 action point
Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2022, 11:05:37 pm »

Levitate myself into the big hands of that giant lizard.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2022, 11:15:05 pm »

Continue complaining about everything and heading to the trash pile

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2022, 12:57:33 am »

Looks like fun, if your still accepting new comers let's see what chaos I cause by landing now.

And if I can do anything when I land: Leave pod and observe surroundings.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2022, 02:40:57 pm »

… Alright. You may have a point. I can’t handle much more of this, this smell is not fun. Maybe… if I did this?

Snap my fingers and teleport us all away from the bog.
(3) You teleport all the people who are close to the bog backward about 100 yards. Air's still gross, but its' not as bad as it was. You wave forlornly at your 'home' as you say goodbye and turn away.

"The hell is going on here!" Veron yelled in alarm, as he heard that loud noise, along with the following shockwave. Veron looked around, further yelling, "We need to get the hell out from this pit now!"

Veron had noticed something out of the corner of his eyes. It was Chatters moving toward someplace that was not this current Muck Pit. It was a stretch, but Veron had to optimistically think that Chatters had moved somewhere safe, or at least a location somewhat more stable than this.

Attempt to follow where Chatters had went

Spoiler: Veron Maldrac (click to show/hide)
(3) You start to walk trashward, get suddenly teleported to a different location, take a moment to regain your bearings, and then stumble on to rest next to a boulder (of actual rock). One of the Kits finds and meows at you. The stink is much less here.

Spit a fireball at the tentacle monster go pick up that chair it threw
(4) you spit fire at the tentacle monster and it withdraws both tentacles under the muck, the nyou grab the chair just in time to be teleported about 100 yards away from the bog. You look around to get your bearings and wonder momentarily where everyone else went. You contemplate the tentacle monster, the stink, and the group. Fight bog monsters, find shelter, help (or oppress) these random dumpees? What to do?

"Damn it everything around here is exploding, need to get out of here."
Use another bit of my extra clothing to bandage my hand, then unfold the tin siding and use the edge of it to cut the parachute off of a pod then use it to make a lead rope on my tin sled, after all that grab Veron and put him on the tin sled and start dragging it to the trash piles.
That's a lot of actions in one turn, though I'll allow it considering you've been consistently trying to get these things done this whole time. (2) ... You get teleported before you can grab your suitcase to unlock it. Looking around, you see Veron is moving under his own power. Was he faking being badly injured? (5) you run back bogward grab your suitcase, and bandage your hand. It's still going to need proper care, but it is stable for now. (1) you head for a parachute and ... the wind picks up, filling the chute with air and dragging the pod away bogward. You experience a moment of real frustration at this point. You just know that was a good idea, to get the parachute, but it keeps sliding just out of reach. It's like chasing something in a dream. And then Alice tackles the parachute, holding it in place.

I <7> cautiously head over to the shelter I <8> found, to look it over and see if it's already occupied, and I also keep trying to get the attention of the big people around me, hoping to show them what I found.

"mrowl!"
Code: (collar of all) [Select]
Found Shelter
Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
[hidden] you peek into the shelter. It looks like no big people have been here in a long time. You smell around. there's oil smell, rust smell, some earthy smell, and the combined smell of the stale rot of aged trash of various kinds. There are spiders in here. One of the other Kits encounters Veron, who struggles up to a boulder near the Kit and sits down again. You also encounter the very complainy ratman creature and sort of accompany it to the shelter. It momentarily stops complaining when it sees the hovel.

Use action point, and... help Debby again. Try to lead us toward the shelter Kit found.

1 action point
(3)(3) You get teleported away, then spend a moment looking for Debby. She's running back toward the bog, so you run along more or less toward her, but tryingto stay away from the bog. She's bandaging her hand with something from her suitcase. You can help there! So you run toward her. Wait, now she is running towards a pod? You follow, but the wind picks up and the pod starts bbeing dragged away by it's parachute. Debby stops and stands there, looking dejected. Not on your watch! irrationally, you chase the pod, and do a heroic dive tackle, knocking the air out of the parachute momentarily and wrestling it to the ground. "I ... I got it! Hurry, Debby! Kill it quickly!"

Levitate myself into the big hands of that giant lizard.

Done and done. You guys are now about 150 yards from the bog and more or less headed in the "right" direction, assuming the big lizard chooses to go that way.

Continue complaining about everything and heading to the trash pile

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)
You find a Kit! Now you can complain to twice as many ears! It guides you to a makeshift shelter. Now THIS smells and looks like home! No other rats around though. no one to stab, or fight over food with, or complain about the Seers to, or stab in the back, or steal from ...

Looks like fun, if your still accepting new comers let's see what chaos I cause by landing now.

And if I can do anything when I land: Leave pod and observe surroundings.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
No "control player character" powers. Those don't go down well in games like this. (3) Your pod lands, tilts sideways, then tumbles for a minute or two before ending up nose down. THe door explodes off, revealing a badly mangled spring mattress, the hood of an old land vehicle, an old oil drum, very rusted, and a scattered pile of very faded magazines.

I feel like this turn was a tad slow in terms of action, so I am willing to auto everyone who wants to regroup to arrive at the makeshift shelter at the start of the next turn. So you can post "Arrive at shelter, [do X]" where [do X] is your action for the turn, and feel free to RP with whoever else is at the shelter. If you wish to move in a different direction instead, post that action normally. Alice and Debby, consider the parachute subdued, and next turn performing a medical action on Debby's hand (even after moving to the shelter) will auto succeed unless teammate actions interfere.

Meanwhile, the new arrival drops further into the trash a ways. Anyone who had attention to spare noticed him dropping down from the sky, and he landed with a pretty audible thud, followed by the rumbling, clanging, screeching sound of a trash slide, so you have a reasonable idea where he ended up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2022, 02:48:18 pm »

Arrive at shelter, heal Debby's hand. If there's spare action, scrounge for new pants also treat Veron.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:24:52 pm by Egan_BW »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2022, 04:32:47 pm »

Arrive at shelter, shake the chair a little bit to see if the thing on it is still alive

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2022, 06:37:30 pm »

Not exactly my ideal living place, but I’m sure I can spruce it up a little bit. Everyone, please back away a bit, exploding isn’t very good for your health. I think, dunno. Could be.”

“Nice to meet all these new faces, and I hope we can get to know each other better now that we have a proper home. :). You’re welcome about the teleport btw, couldn’t leave my new friends behind, you know?

Arrive at shelter, snap fingers, spruce the place up a little bit. Add some air fresheners, fix any obvious damage form age, add a fresh coat of paint, basic living necessities, etc etc.

If I have any energy left over after that house renovation, use it to create a Little Rock buddy for sanity purposes, literally just a small rock man that can talk and is full of optimism.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2022, 07:14:01 pm »

"What the hell just happened?" Veron glanced confusedly at Mr. Zorak. "..You have psionic abilites?"

Arrive at the shelter and attempt to find medical supplies

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2022, 07:24:27 pm »

knight pls try to avoid doing things which will mess up my attempts to heal people's injuries if you roll badly

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2022, 07:50:56 pm »

knight pls try to avoid doing things which will mess up my attempts to heal people's injuries if you roll badly

okey

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2022, 07:59:48 pm »

"What the hell just happened?" Veron glanced confusedly at Mr. Zorak. "..You have psionic abilites?"

Arrive at the shelter and attempt to find medical supplies

I mean… you can think of it like that, I guess. I would call it more limited reality warping derived through living on a higher plane of existence and deciding to take a vacation, more of a extended leave honestly, my boss kicked me out after one too many pranks, which is total crap.

I’m basically going to the Zoo and playing with the animals. Talking animals. Jolly good ‘fun’ I’ve been having so far, bet that bastard Mite purposely put me in this stink planet.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2022, 09:55:53 pm »

Move the chair a bit to provide my lizardy friend proof of my existance.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18