Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 22778 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dumped
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2022, 09:35:52 pm »

Quote from: Cy-Borg Bob
I'll take that as a yes. This might hurt I am not sure I haven't done this before.

Make sure the nanotube injection arm is attached correctly and then inject Alice with my nanobots.

Spoiler: Cy-Borg Bob (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2022, 10:58:55 pm »

"Gahhhh rigged unfair! Coward man thing cant fight their own fight battles so summon calls robo thing to help steal home hovel! Grrr ill force make them regret screw messing with Chatters!"

Throw rocks, pebbles and other stuff at them from the shadows until they leave my lair retreat if they actually try fight me.

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2022, 12:59:09 am »

Calm yourself rat-friend, I am trying to help. I fell down and I bet so did Alice. If you know the way out of here then help us out and we will leave you to your hole. First let me start the healing process for our friend here.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2022, 03:28:29 am »

"Damn it cat your bugging me with your noise, go bother someone else."
Go back to the map and try again to find where we are.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2022, 08:15:13 am »

OH GODDAMMIT, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST COST ME? UGHHHHH, stupid fox hive mind.

Consider cursing kit as a response but reluctantly decide against it

(Did I lose my focus? If I have it or not will decide what I do. Also, in all fairness IC there was no possible way to know what I was doing but logical responses are for losers who aren’t reality warping man child’s)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2022, 01:00:57 pm »

Calm yourself rat-friend, I am trying to help. I fell down and I bet so did Alice. If you know the way out of here then help us out and we will leave you to your hole. First let me start the healing process for our friend here.
You hear some words echo in the distance "Forgive sorry cant perceive hear you! Too work busy internally talk thinking in void dark about throwing pebble rocks in your face direction!"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 01:05:08 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2022, 08:04:46 pm »

Acquire revenge

Curse Kit

Be self satisfied

Realize that was probably a bad idea

Apologize to fox hivemind

Enhance the powers of my golem through metaphorical blood tears and sweat

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2022, 09:49:45 am »

Well that didn't go super well. I'm just going to slink off and pretend that I had nothing to do with anything going wrong anywhere for any reason whatsoever, keeping an eye on things from the side.
I spread out throughout the building and just go be in out-of-the-way corners of the rooms, so I should be aware of most everything but won't get caught up in stuff unecessarilly.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2022, 07:41:23 pm »

(Yeah, a pneumatic jack will have an air piston in it.  Another name for them is pneumatic cylinders.  They're basically just simple air pumps without handles, and use air pressure to extend or retract the business end, pulling cables, raising or lowering conveyor belts, opening or closing brake shoes, stuff like that.  One could be used as a compressor if you had a way to move the piston without it being attached to a handle.)

Head over to the machinery, while inside one of the wheels.  Lets see if I can rig up a compression station, and get these tires reinflated, as the first step towards making a functional vehicle.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2022, 11:06:45 pm »

Sit down with my back against the door to hold it there in case any of our “neighbors” decides to try again
(4) You start adjusting the door in it's socket ... err ... door frame and discover it was held in by a series of breakaway bolts and such. You notice a bucket of the things placed beside the door, disguised as an umbrella stand. You begin fastening new bolts to the frame. Apparently this isn't the first time the thing has been kicked in, and such behavior has been planned against.

I'll take that as a yes. This might hurt I am not sure I haven't done this before.

Make sure the nanotube injection arm is attached correctly and then inject Alice with my nanobots.

(1) ah hah. Ahah. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. You find out that yes, this does in fact hurt. Whether it helps at all is another matter entirely.

pained screaming
Yes indeed. That is four ones in a row. You stare incredulously, still screaming, as the cyborg pulls off it's forearm. spraying hydraulic fluid everywhere, and then places a big-ass needle attachment onto the stump, the wrong way about. To his credit he does not immediately begin bludgeoning you with the blunt end of the attachment.

"Gahhhh rigged unfair! Coward man thing cant fight their own fight battles so summon calls robo thing to help steal home hovel! Grrr ill force make them regret screw messing with Chatters!"

Throw rocks, pebbles and other stuff at them from the shadows until they leave my lair retreat if they actually try fight me.

(2) you throw random trash in their direction for a minute, before the robot pulls a giant needle off it's utility belt and proceeds to stab itself in the stump where it's forearm was a minute ago. That brings back some painful experime ... memories and yo uscuttle back into the darkness to consider your next line of insults and assaults.

"Damn it cat your bugging me with your noise, go bother someone else."
Go back to the map and try again to find where we are.
(4) you find what looks like a candidate for your general location on the globe: northern hemisphere, there is a grand canyon sized cliff structure near a pretty massive dump pile: the pile grows the furhter east it goes. There might even be snow atop some of the larger peaks. There is the bog to the south which fades into some sort of wasteland, and swamps to the east, surrounding a river that eventually hits a pretty big inland lake. The map highlights some points of interest: settlements, radioactive waste, toxic hazard zones, and some massive biohazard threats. Aside from a few small pips of habitation up around the cliff, you are a considerable distance from most of the points of interest, though there is a minor toxic hazard zone feeding into the bog to the sought. There's also a mountain range that reaches up to the bog from the south: a finger of a larger range that encircles the planet like a really spiky belt. that range is large enough to breach atmosphere. the planet is clearly not quite spherical, as the equator bulges out enough for that to happen, effectively cutting off habitation between the north and south hemispheres. Hmm. there's a pretty massive radiation zone on the southern hemisphere.

Acquire revenge

Curse Kit

Be self satisfied

Realize that was probably a bad idea

Apologize to fox hivemind

Enhance the powers of my golem through metaphorical blood tears and sweat

(3) You curse the fur completely off Kit #4's head. The universe is of two minds about whther this was a bad idea or not. You still have your focus. In what way do you wish to enhance the focus?

Well that didn't go super well. I'm just going to slink off and pretend that I had nothing to do with anything going wrong anywhere for any reason whatsoever, keeping an eye on things from the side.
I spread out throughout the building and just go be in out-of-the-way corners of the rooms, so I should be aware of most everything but won't get caught up in stuff unecessarilly.

Spoiler: Collar Messages (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status and Location (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)
You make yourself scarce, but not before all the fur falls off #4's head for some reason.

(Yeah, a pneumatic jack will have an air piston in it.  Another name for them is pneumatic cylinders.  They're basically just simple air pumps without handles, and use air pressure to extend or retract the business end, pulling cables, raising or lowering conveyor belts, opening or closing brake shoes, stuff like that.  One could be used as a compressor if you had a way to move the piston without it being attached to a handle.)

Head over to the machinery, while inside one of the wheels.  Lets see if I can rig up a compression station, and get these tires reinflated, as the first step towards making a functional vehicle.

(6) You find a compressor that would work if it had a power source. Well, YOU are a power source, so you posess the compressor and inflate 3 tires, then promptly eat one of them to regain energy.

Group Status update
Alice is probably going to die.
that is all.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2022, 03:49:03 am »

"Hey guys I found a map and our location on it, also holy shit this place is an awful shit hole there's radiation and shit allover the place."
Keep looking at the map and see if I can find any vehicles in the area around our base.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2022, 10:45:28 am »

Look over Debby’s shoulder at the map they’re looking at, just out of boredom from waiting for daytime
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 03:45:23 pm by SuperDino85 »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2022, 03:11:50 pm »

Chatters starts loudly monologuing "Gahh how dare provoke memory recollection of past trauma injuries! I hate hate metal thing! Must get revenge retaliation! Grrr... thought idea! Clearly it want man thing dead in torture agony! I shall trick deceive it into thinking I will help it murder torture man thing and when its back is rotate turned I shall tip push it over and treat the man things wound injuries! Another genius smart plan from Chatters yes yes!"

Chatters reluctantly steps out of the shadows "Psst hey metal thing! I grrrr see you trying to murder maim man thing! Mind if I help help? Chatters is very good at maim murder!"

If the metal thing declines or somehow comes onto my plan just make loud annoying noises at it from the shadows if they accept get them to turn around push them over then start treating the man things wounds... maybe steal some of the smelly man things stuff as well... for safekeeping of course! Afterall with my genius I can make more use of it then the man thing ever could!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 01:16:50 am by Fluffe9911 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2022, 07:31:03 pm »

Use my magic to save Alice, or at least stabilize her condition.

Enhance my focus to have multiple uses and be just generally better

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 06:35:57 pm by Knightwing64 »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2022, 10:19:31 pm »

Rat friend, sorry, Chatters I am not trying to murder her, I am injecting her with my nanobots which give elevated healing. If you can help stabilize her then that is fine.

Reattached the nanotube injection arm correctly and then inject Alice with my nanobots.

Quote from: Cy-Bog Bob quite mumbling
I thought the way these things are designed it should have been impossible to put it backward.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 09:46:52 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18