Mining the thread for ideas
- 1 (100%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 17895 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2022, 07:13:19 am »

Quote from: Interplanetary Administration
This is a contract by and between the "Signatories" of Absolute Cancer.
It details how the Signatories shall internally manage the contract "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia".
As such, it is only valid as long as both the "Absolute Cancer" contract and the contract "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia" are still in force.

The "Protectee" references United Planets of Eruderia in the context of this contract.
The "Stock" references the food supplies and rock supplies of the Protectee, which are managed by Absolute Cancer as agreed upon in the "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia".

For every item of Food or Rock that a Signatory takes from the stocks of the Protectee for military purposes, they shall either:
  • erase 4 Crab Tokens they own, or
  • substract 4 Crab Tokens from the Crab Tokens they earn in the same turn

Further, Absolute Cancer introduces a role called the "Administrator". The Adminstrator is responsible for:
  • Keeping track of the Food and Rock stocks of the Protectee and posting them whenever updated
  • Feeding the mining planet "Ferrum" with Food from the Stock, provided that Ferrum is under control of the Protectee and provided there is any food left in the Stock
  • Providing any Fleets under control of the Protectee with Rock from the Stock to fuel them, if the Protectee requests it and provided there is enough rock left in the Stock

Initially, Deutsche Bank shall take the role of the Administrator. The Signatories can vote by a simple majority to assign a different Signatory to the role of Administrator at any time.

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
- EuchreJack CEO of Blacksand Industries
- NUKE9.13, for Chia Interstellar
- NUKE9.13, for Cancer Planeta
-
Long Live United Forenia!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2022, 07:35:04 am »

"The Buckle" and "The Farpoint" shall both work (-2 Food, +3 Ore, -3 Ore)

Spoiler: Count of the voids (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2022, 12:02:15 pm »

Quote from: Interplanetary Administration
This is a contract by and between the "Signatories" of Absolute Cancer.
It details how the Signatories shall internally manage the contract "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia".
As such, it is only valid as long as both the "Absolute Cancer" contract and the contract "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia" are still in force.

The "Protectee" references United Planets of Eruderia in the context of this contract.
The "Stock" references the food supplies and rock supplies of the Protectee, which are managed by Absolute Cancer as agreed upon in the "Improved Protection Pact with United Planets of Eruderia".

For every item of Food or Rock that a Signatory takes from the stocks of the Protectee for military purposes, they shall either:
  • erase 4 Crab Tokens they own, or
  • substract 4 Crab Tokens from the Crab Tokens they earn in the same turn

Further, Absolute Cancer introduces a role called the "Administrator". The Adminstrator is responsible for:
  • Keeping track of the Food and Rock stocks of the Protectee and posting them whenever updated
  • Feeding the mining planet "Ferrum" with Food from the Stock, provided that Ferrum is under control of the Protectee and provided there is any food left in the Stock
  • Providing any Fleets under control of the Protectee with Rock from the Stock to fuel them, if the Protectee requests it and provided there is enough rock left in the Stock

Initially, Deutsche Bank shall take the role of the Administrator. The Signatories can vote by a simple majority to assign a different Signatory to the role of Administrator at any time.

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
- EuchreJack CEO of Blacksand Industries
- NUKE9.13, for Chia Interstellar
- NUKE9.13, for Cancer Planeta
- Hammerhead Security Services

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2022, 12:49:15 pm »

posting current Stock of United Planets of Erudaria:

12 Ore
6 Food

1 Food from the Stock goes to mining planet Ferrum this turn.

We also propose the following Crab Token dealings:

Quote from: Crabs for Food
Hammerhead Security Services will immediately transfer 1 Food to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank shall transfer 3 Crab Tokens they earn this turn to Hammerhead Security Services

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

Quote from: Crabs for Fuel
Blacksand Industries will immediately transfer 1 Rock to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank shall transfer 3 Crab Tokens they earn this turn to Blacksand Industries

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2022, 03:11:49 pm »

Quote from: Crabs for Food
Hammerhead Security Services will immediately transfer 1 Food to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank shall transfer 3 Crab Tokens they earn this turn to Hammerhead Security Services

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
- Hammerhead Security Services

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2022, 05:39:49 pm »

Quote from: Crabs for Fuel
Blacksand Industries will immediately transfer 1 Rock to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank shall transfer 3 Crab Tokens they earn this turn to Blacksand Industries

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
- EuchreJack, CEO of Blacksand Industries

Fuel "Crabs for Fuel" from my stocks -1 ore +3 crab tokens (tentative)
Refuel 2 fleet from my stocks -2 ore
Feed my mining world from my stocks -1 food

Place 2 fleet under control of Absolute Cancer +20 crab tokens

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2022, 05:53:37 pm »

Deutsche Bank turn:

Use Food from "Crabs for Food" to feed planet Rambo
Use Rock from "Crabs for Rock" to feed Angela Merkel

Place the Fleet named Angela Merkel under control of Absolute Cancer (+10 Crab Tokens)

Transfer 3 Crab Tokens to Hammerhead Security Services
Transfer 3 Crab Tokens to Blacksand Industries

Balance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Magmacube: please let us know if you want to fuel your fleet

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2022, 05:57:28 pm »

Adding the tokens from trade

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 13, 2022, 12:06:50 pm »

@Magmacube: please let us know if you want to fuel your fleet

Yes. No need to do it later.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 13, 2022, 12:10:26 pm »

Would you like to tell me where your fleet is to be located during this turn? Or did you give AC permission to command it?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2022, 12:48:55 pm »

Feeding 1 Rock from the Stock of our Protectee to their fleet.

Spoiler: Remaining Stock (click to show/hide)

Absolute Cancer has no say over the fleet of the Protectee, so you'll have to deploy it yourself.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 13, 2022, 12:54:05 pm »

Absolute Cancer is ready for the next turn.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 13, 2022, 01:10:11 pm »

a1s turn when???

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Risky Space Lords II Turn 9
« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2022, 01:24:56 pm »

TURNTURNTURN

Blacksand Industries transfers the planet Breadbasket to the Imperial Demesne. 13 prestige (5 to Blacksand Industries and 8 to Deutche Bank) is awarded.

Chia Interstellar colonizes the farming planet Xa-Nam.

Count of Two Marches deploys a fleet above the planet Tala, they meet no resistance. Having secured the skies, they also land 2 armies on Tala. The Ningalin militia is quickly defeated . Count of Two Marches conquers Tala.

Absolute Cancer Alliance deploys 4 fleets above the planet Tidepools, they meet no resistance.
Absolute Cancer Alliance deploys 4 fleets above the planet Great White, they meet no resistance.
Absolute Cancer Alliance deploys 1 fleet above the planet Rambo, they meet no resistance.
Absolute Cancer Alliance deploys 2 armies to the planet Rambo. They wait, but no enemy comes.
Absolute Cancer Alliance lands 2 armies on the planet Mana. The Ningalin militia is utterly annihilated . Absolute Cancer Alliance conquers Mana.
Absolute Cancer Alliance lands 2 armies on the planet Kachi. The Ningalin militia surrenders without a fight . Absolute Cancer Alliance conquers Kachi.
United Planets of Eruderia deploys their fleet above the planet Ferrum.

Ningalin deploys several fleets and armies in secret.

Ningalin deploys 1 fleet above the planet Ukraina, they meet no resistance. Having secured the skies, they also land 1 army on Ukraina. The local militia is quickly defeated . Ningalin conquers Ukraina.
Ningalin deploys 1 fleet above the planet Moldova, they meet no resistance. Having secured the skies, they also land 1 army on Moldova. The local militia is annihilated . Ningalin conquers Moldova.
Ningalin deploys 1 fleet above the planet Crabicus Prime, they meet no resistance. Having secured the skies, they also land 1 army on Crabicus Prime. The local militia gives a poor showing . Ningalin conquers Crabicus Prime.
Ningalin deploys 1 fleet above the planet Desponia, they meet no resistance. Having secured the skies, they also land 1 army on Desponia. The local militia holds off the attackers , Ningalin army regroups and, after a bloody battle, defeat the militia . Ningalin conquers Desponia.

Ningalin offers a White Peace (all planets on both sides returned, without contribution or reparations). They are also willing to exchange up to 5 ore for food (1:1) in the peace deal.(Voting event: each lord has as many votes as they have planets)
  • Accept  white peace. (100% peace)
  • Ask for 5 food in reparations (33% peace, 67% war continues)
  • Tell them to shove it (100% war continues)

Quote from: intel
Ningalin holdings consist of 10 planets:
Ukraina: Farming World
Moldova: Farming World
Crabicus Prime: Farming World
Desponia: Farming World
Kada: Farming World
Chomba: Mining World
Muamba: Manufacturing World
Mando: Recruitment world
Muleo: Recruitment World
Ningalin Prime: Shipyard world
They appear to have 5-6 fleets and 6 armies.
Quote from: Bounties (Imperial Levy / Tax)
In the interests of the wartime economy, lords may hold on to conquered planets until the end of the war.
Afterwards for each of the enemy planets conquered you may either:
Transfer the planet to a minor lord (effectively removing it from the game) and gain 5 prestige.
or
Keep the planet for yourself earning you a demerit worth 5 prestige.
If the planet belonged to another lord before re-conquest it may be returned to it's owner for free, or kept for the above mentioned demerit.

The league is worried about trade route security and will pay for fleets that can patrol them. Unofficially.
Quote from: Q-ships
Provide 1 ship to receive up to 150M₣.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2022, 02:45:18 pm »

Point of Order: Absolute Cancer Alliance owns several planets, thus those votes will have to be cast by Absolute Cancer Alliance rather than individual players.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31