Mining the thread for ideas
- 1 (100%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 17959 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2022, 04:50:54 pm »

ACTACTACT
You don't need to do that in this case:
any interaction that requires GMs attention needs to be marked with the words "ACTACTACT". This applies to:
  • fulfilling missions
  • exploration
  • colonization
  • war declaration
this does not apply to:
  • trade (whether with the league or another player)
  • making/signing a contract
  • running planet production
If in doubt, better mark it, and I will correct you.

Also, why not have Desponia produce some food? There are literally no downsides to that (you can run production on as many worlds as you want/have.)

Oooooooo...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2022, 05:02:22 pm »

Quote from: Eternal Shining Grand Dragon Contract of Heavenly Machines
Jugashvili and Associates and Cancer Planeta hereby agree to supply three and two units of food respectively to bid for the League Ball, receiving two and one units of machines respectively if this bid should be successful. Since this division is unfortunately necessarily uneven, Jugashvili and Associates also offers Cancer Planeta one (1) Iaricoin, a purely paper asset with no intrinsic value, as a token of respect.
- I. Djugashvili, Esq., Founder, Djugashvili & Associates (Maximum Spin)
-
ACTACTACT: Contribute 3 food to the League Ball accordingly, if NUKE (or eS) follows through.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2022, 06:01:17 pm »

Capitalists, unite!

The latest actions of Chia Interstellar and Cancer Planeta demonstrate that these two companies have formed an unbreakable cartel.

In a market ruled by healthy egoism, the Rainbow League could only have been fulfilled after long and painful negotiations. Blacksand Industries aka Euchrejack would have had an opportunity to offer up their mining planet chart. Count of the Voids aka Rockeater would have had an opportunity to offer up a recruitment planet chart. All of these companies would have engaged in an auction to fight over prestige.

Instead, Chia Interstellar used the bargaining power granted by the combined assets of two companies to split up 16 prestige points between them.

This is not as innocent as it may seem. If capitalists do nothing these two companies will continue to dominate competition. In the end, they will replace the emperor and rule us all in a communist state. This threatens the very foundations of our existence as a bank.

Therefore, we encourage other companies to put up a fight and cooperate in the name of selfishness. If a counter-cartel does take shape in the form of a solid binding agreement, Deutsche Bank will fund the effort with at least 200MF and possibly more, depending on the terms.

Being German, we do pledge to avoid a direct military confrontation. If that happens we might all end up nuked.
-- Stephan Schwarzkopf, business associate at Deutsche Bank
Banks, being infinitely Good ann Wholesome things, need to stand united on such things. Blacksand Industries (which was in fact a bank in a previous life) will support this initiative.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2022, 06:03:04 pm »

ACTACTACT
Deutsche Bank bids 5 food to fullfill the League Ball

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2022, 06:07:25 pm »

ACTACTACT: Contribute 3 food to the League Ball accordingly, if NUKE (or eS) follows through.
There are no conditional actactacts. You can bid now (and figure out how to get food later) or you can wait for the contract to get signed (and I will gladly accept your counterparty's bid in the same post)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2022, 09:25:28 pm »

we're not a cartel :(

i just wanted to name stuff after crabs, man. 

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2022, 10:08:23 am »

we're not a cartel :(

i just wanted to name stuff after crabs, man.
Personal outgame note
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/outgame]

There was talk on the interstellar communication channel known as "Discord" about a new alliance. We are excited to hear that Maximum Spin, Euchrejack, c2m and Rockeater showed interest in joining. @Magmacube: how about you?
A contract involving so many stakeholders will need to be drafted with some care to align with all demands. So let's see if we can agree on the general idea before working out the details.
We all share the goal of acquiring more planets. So here is a proposal. We could set up a contract where every party involved gets one planet of the type of their choice. After it's done, the contract ends.
With our combined resources it would not be too difficult. The bottleneck would be gaining the needed machines, but we could speed up the process by first colonizing a machine planet as soon as possible, which remains in our collective ownership and be used to finish the contract as soon as possible. Ownership of the machine planet can be transferred to one of the participants when the contract expires.

Please let us know your thoughts. If you like the idea, let us know what type of planet you wish to acquire.
-- Deutsche Bank

balance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 04:51:07 pm by Quarque »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2022, 02:44:05 pm »

Turn in ~20 hours, unless someone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2022, 04:00:31 pm »

ACTACTACT
Deutsche Bank offers 6 food to fullfill the league ball

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2022, 05:38:26 pm »

To: Jughashvili and Associates
Hereby we're sending you the draft contract for review.

Quote from: Food sale
This Sales Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered by and between Jughashvili and Associates (the “Seller”) and Deutsche Bank, (the “Buyer”), also individually referred to as “Party”, and collectively “the Parties.”

BACKGROUND:

The Seller is the manufacturer/distributor of the following product(s):

3 food;

and

The Buyer wishes to purchase the aforementioned product(s).

THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:

Sale of Goods. The Seller shall make available for sale and the Buyer shall purchase 3 food (the “Goods”).

Delivery. The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the Buyer at Deutsche Bank HQ. The Goods shall be deemed delivered when the Buyer has accepted delivery at the above-referenced location. The shipping method shall be determined by the Seller, but the Buyer will not be responsible for shipping costs.

Purchase Price & Payments. The Seller agrees to sell the Goods to the Buyer for 60M₣. The buyer will pay the Price within 10 seconds of the arrival of the Goods by credit transfer.

Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the empire and outside of the galaxy. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.

Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both Parties.

Signatories:
-Deutsche Bank
-

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2022, 07:33:46 pm »

You could buy machines from me.
We're interested. Offer: 3 ore + 50MF for 3 machines? If you prefer to be paid with more raw materials and less cash or vice versa, let us know.
We'll keep things simple for this turn, and I'll just accept.

Quote from: Paid Labor
Deutsche Bank agrees to pay Blacksand Industries 3 ore + 50MF for 3 machines. One time only.
xEuchreJack, Blacksand Industries
x                                           

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2022, 07:35:34 pm »

Quote from: Paid Labor
Deutsche Bank agrees to pay Blacksand Industries 3 ore + 50MF for 3 machines. One time only.
xEuchreJack, Blacksand Industries
xDeutsche Bank

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2022, 07:46:16 pm »

@chubby2man: Pick up yer 3 machines.

Spoiler: Blacksand Industries (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2022, 07:51:26 pm »

ACTACTACT: Send 2 fleets out to explore!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2022, 08:30:43 pm »

Quote from: Food sale
This Sales Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered by and between Jughashvili and Associates (the “Seller”) and Deutsche Bank, (the “Buyer”), also individually referred to as “Party”, and collectively “the Parties.”

BACKGROUND:

The Seller is the manufacturer/distributor of the following product(s):

3 food;

and

The Buyer wishes to purchase the aforementioned product(s).

THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:

Sale of Goods. The Seller shall make available for sale and the Buyer shall purchase 3 food (the “Goods”).

Delivery. The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the Buyer at Deutsche Bank HQ. The Goods shall be deemed delivered when the Buyer has accepted delivery at the above-referenced location. The shipping method shall be determined by the Seller, but the Buyer will not be responsible for shipping costs.

Purchase Price & Payments. The Seller agrees to sell the Goods to the Buyer for 60M₣. The buyer will pay the Price within 10 seconds of the arrival of the Goods by credit transfer.

Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the empire and outside of the galaxy. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.

Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both Parties.

Signatories:
-Deutsche Bank
- I. Djugashvili, Esq., Founder, Djugashvili & Associates (Maximum Spin)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31