Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Game Over!  (Read 26083 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Day 3: Eliminate Or Lose
« Reply #285 on: June 25, 2022, 05:18:45 pm »

@Lidku: What did you do last night?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2022, 05:43:12 pm »

I was about to vote Blue. Instead this. Doesn't really change where the votes were though. Knightwing is dead, so that leaves 3 left. Blue's claim is very impressive in it's stonewalling, as killing him means mafia would apparently have an extra vote tomorrow. So right now we need to find the other between you two. Lidku, meanwhile, is very much cleared in my mind. So it's Jim, or you Jack. And you've been acting off all game, particularly yesterday. Please note you still haven't claimed.
Sorry I wasn't able to say anything earlier, but I needed to be able to use it as much as possible. Unfortunately, I didn't guess right.

I am a Doctor. I protected Tric on Night 1. I protected Jim on Night 2.
That looks like a fucking claim to me Tric.
Could you try reading once in this game?
Try a freaking gain EuchreJack. Being a Doctor is not enough to not claim yesterday. By not doing so you engineered distrust from me. Oh, but it's not the claim I was looking for was it? I was looking for who you ended up targeting N1.

So, you ended up targeting me N1 rather than Oliver? That would have been good to know yesterday.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2022, 06:04:19 pm »

Tric, I'm a fucking Doctor. The second I say that, I 'm dead.
My only regret is that I was unable to prevent a kill.
Now I've basically signed up to be tonight's Nightkill, as my odds of preventing a kill now are quite good.

But if we Lynch town, we lose. So it doesn't matter that I mention it now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2022, 06:06:28 pm »

Moving on from that, who do you think is scum here?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2022, 06:11:06 pm »

Blue's claim is very impressive in it's stonewalling, as killing him means mafia would apparently have an extra vote tomorrow.

That's not how I read the claim.

My role is called the Necromancer.

I have a role block and.. well, if I were to die before this, I would have been able to vote 1 time beyond the grave.

The way I read this is that prior to lylo BK would be able to vote while dead once, but now that it is lylo that ability no longer functions.

But it's also a lylo breaker and I don't believe those are in the game since they are stupid and webadict knows they're stupid. This is just about the only time I'm willing to read the mod regarding roles and the setup.

I had to touch on this since arbitrarily deciding one player is off limits for lylo because of role nonsense, despite you saying you suspect them, concerns me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2022, 06:13:46 pm »

... I should probably get to bed. Ha..

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2022, 06:18:21 pm »

Moving on from that, who do you think is scum here?

I'd like to hear from Lidku first.
I'm looking at Lidku and Blue, and Jim to a lesser degree. No matter how annoying you are, you annoy me like you're town.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2022, 06:52:19 pm »

Blue's claim is very impressive in it's stonewalling, as killing him means mafia would apparently have an extra vote tomorrow.

That's not how I read the claim.

My role is called the Necromancer.

I have a role block and.. well, if I were to die before this, I would have been able to vote 1 time beyond the grave.

The way I read this is that prior to lylo BK would be able to vote while dead once, but now that it is lylo that ability no longer functions.

But it's also a lylo breaker and I don't believe those are in the game since they are stupid and webadict knows they're stupid. This is just about the only time I'm willing to read the mod regarding roles and the setup.

I had to touch on this since arbitrarily deciding one player is off limits for lylo because of role nonsense, despite you saying you suspect them, concerns me.

Actually, if I used my deadvote ability to cause a tie, my pick would be picked.

So, LYLO being dead would've had benefit, but, bleh.

Fuck. Honestly?

I'm between Jack or Jim.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2022, 07:08:36 pm »

Everyone who did not heed my warning and had their vote remain on Oliverz144 is the prime suspect. The ones I suspect the LEAST out of everyone right now is TricMagic. Oliverz144 was telling the truth about his role the entire time before he was lynched, as his role indeed, was proven to do what it said it did.

EuchreJack. You're my main suspect. Not only did you keep flip-flopping, you changed your vote to Oliverz144, all but confirming him being lynched, despite you agreeing with me on putting suspicions on BluarianKnight. Not only that, Oliverz144 heavily suspected you of being mafia. Considering the fact he was telling the truth the whole time, made closely follow everything he had said.

Also, I got a question for Jim Groovester.

You lied and said you redirected Oliverz144 to Maximum Spin.

So, who did what last night?

I redirected Oliverz144 to Maximum Spin.

Oliverz144 confirmed that by pointing out he used all his abilities on me on N1. If he was in fact redirected, he would have known who killed Maximum Spin on N1, by his own admission. His revealed abilities also line up with what he was saying. Do you have anything to answer for that anomaly?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2022, 07:12:28 pm »

I was roleblacked because I stole Knightwing64's ability. His ability was called Late Arrival originally, but it shifted onto me when I stole it from him. That auto ability locked me from doing any action N2.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2022, 07:15:30 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
EuchreJack - 1 - Lidku*,
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Lidku - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 4 - BluarianKnight, EuchreJack, Jim Groovester, TricMagic,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on June 28, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~72 hours remaining).

Remember: Votes are LOCKED. They cannot be changed.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2022, 07:39:54 pm »

I was roleblacked because I stole Knightwing64's ability. His ability was called Late Arrival originally, but it shifted onto me when I stole it from him. That auto ability locked me from doing any action N2.

I thought you were locked from acting Night 1. Is that true?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2022, 07:58:13 pm »

No, I acted on Night 1, stealing Knightwing64's Late Arrival. Due to that, I could not act on Night 2.

I'm a Cybertronian. Its a role that has a lot of abilities, one of which allows me to see the alignment of someone. I'm going to use it this coming Night on someone other than you, since I suspect you the most already, EuchreJack.

EuchreJack, if you're telling the truth that you're a "Doctor," then protect me from getting killed and that will allow Town to get a 50% chance to reveal one of the Mafia.

My logic being that, since you claim Mafia is guaranteed to target you since you revealed yourself being a Doctor, now Mafia will have to divide on who to kill this coming Night, instead of focusing primarily on you.

If they don't kill you, then they can be prevented from killing to achieve further victory.

If they don't target me, but instead go ahead to focus on you irregardless, one of them will be confirmed to be revealed as Mafia.

All of this compounds if we actually vote correctly this day and snap an actual Mafia. The single remaining scum will be left alone to either have his potential kill negated, or be revealed entirely.

Though, this can only be a thing if you're actually telling the truth. You yourself said the Mafia can lie, which I still suspect you're a part of.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 25, 2022, 08:25:41 pm »

Further on, EuchreJack, if you're telling the truth and you're not Mafia, the potential scum team could be Jim Groovester and BluarianKnight.

Despite me not tailgating BluarianKnight as I have been all game, they are still suspect, because along with Jim Groovester, they heavily targeted Oliverz144 with allegations.

Jim Groovester is another very shady character, because of how dogmatic he was with pivoting interest toward Oliverz144; on top of the fact that he lied about redirecting Oliverz144 toward Maximum Spin. Oliverz144 confirmed that no one had acted on me, because his ability apparently, was to Track actions committed on another player. If that was the case, like he said, he would've known who killed Maximum Spin and subsequently reveal that Mafia.

No one this whole game as claimed using an action of redirection against you either, Jim.

The only saving grace you have, is if Mafia really has a Ninja, which would raise you above suspicion. But we have no way of knowing that at the moment... until I use my alignment reveal this coming Night, that is.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 25, 2022, 08:41:45 pm »

EuchreJack: My current primary suspect and the one my voted is locked into.
Jim Groovester: The top occurring suspect player behind EuchreJack. Deception on what actions he committed and no one has stepped up to confirmed that his redirected action, was in turn, redirected by someone else.
BluarianKnight: Someone who I think maybe in league with Jim Groovester, only for the fact that they were in the vote to eliminate Oliverz144.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27