Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Vestals of the Waves (IC)  (Read 1846 times)

Sanyachan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vestals of the Waves (IC)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2022, 07:37:26 pm »

Casey

Casey chuckeld at this display, amused. This was going to be an interesting day.

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2022, 07:58:31 pm »

Ashley clicks her lighter shut, and with a notable lack of haste, stows it in her purse.  Her hand moves around in the bag a few moments more...  And comes out with a nail file.  Completely ignoring Tuathlaith's display, she runs her thumb over the nails of her right hand, then starts working at one of them.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2022, 08:16:28 pm »

It was about at this time that very rapid booted footsteps could be heard, followed by the clanging of a door being thrown open with tremendous force hitting the bulkhead.

"Why did I hear thund- WHAT IN THE ENDLESS FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"

A very incensed Apolline stands in the door. One ear on the top of her head is twitching, and she is baring leonine incisors.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2022, 08:19:57 pm »

Gustave

If this is the team he's going to be a part of, Gustave is no longer so disappointed that he wasn't chosen to lead it...

”Really, that's quite enough." Unable to keep a bit of a stern edge from his voice, Gustave turns between Ashley and Tuathlaith. ”We shouldn't be antagonizing our allies, now. Let's not--"

He's cut off by the door once again banging open and enduring way more force than it should in the process. It's amazing that neither of them had ripped it and its hinges right off of the wall.

”Uh, just a little disagreement?" he offers, unconvincingly.
Black lives matter.

stoirtap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2022, 08:26:50 pm »

Elisa

Elisa had sit down the first chance she got, and if all the attention was truly off her she would become invisible again.

That is, until Apolline shows up. "Ahoy!" She was loud and proud.

Sanyachan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2022, 04:14:27 am »

Casey

Upon Apolline's arrival, Casey stood bolt upright, saluting her.

"N-nothing much, ma'am! We were just awaiting you!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2022, 06:16:45 am »

Mireille

"That one decided to touch the child unexpectedly," Mireille said, "and the child escalated by pulling a gun and waving her increasingly oversized ego about." She made another small "hmph" before making an addition under her breath. "'Dragon Princess,' my word..."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2022, 02:11:40 pm »

Tuathlaith

In response to Apolline's burst of anger, Tuathlaith points to Elisa with her spear. Speaking confidently, as though she is clearly in the right, she says, "That one dared to touch me against my will. Then others chose foolishly to taunt me. What kind of Vestal would I be if I didn't indulge such an obvious request for defeat?"
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Iris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2022, 04:03:58 pm »

Apolline stood in the door, silent, breathing heavily. She then turned to Elisa, one ear still twitching. Her voice was calmer, yet not quite level.

"And what's your excuse for this sorry incident?"
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
But now I'm sinking

stoirtap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2022, 04:08:53 pm »

Elisa

Elisa sat up confidently, but looked away as if eye contact with her commander would kill her.

"N-no excuse, ma'am. It was a harmless gesture, I just put a hand on her shoulder when the others were taunting the Princess Dragon. I was trying to stand up for her, it's - I apologize, it was my mistake, let's put this all behind us...?"

Iris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2022, 04:26:10 pm »

Apolline sighed, then held her head in one hand. This was going to be a long day.

She then looked up and addressed the assembled Vestals in a parade-ground voice.

"Let me get one thing straight! I will not be tolerating infighting in this squadron! Save that for the enemy! If you insist on acting like troglodytes instead of the beings of Will you are then I will have you keelhauled under your own ship! Do you understand me?!"

She paused for effect, surveying the room.

"I had to personally make your cases to the Prime Minister himself to get this squadron together. You all know how long it took to get it through Parliament. We must all prove that Vestals are proper combatants, and may the True Gods help you if you mess it up, because I know I won't."
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
But now I'm sinking

Sanyachan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2022, 04:29:26 pm »

Casey

"Yes ma'am! I pledge to do my best"

She continued standing bolt upright, at atention.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2022, 05:41:05 pm »

Mireille

"You won't find me lacking, ma'am." She gave her own salute, but with a rather relaxed posture. "My ship's crew and I both look forward to running circles around the enemy until they collapse full of holes." Mireille waited for a moment to continue. ". . . I intend on treating nobody, man nor woman nor Vestal, as royalty, however."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

stoirtap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2022, 06:18:45 pm »

Elisa

"Yes, ma'am! Proud to continue the legacy of the Black Heart on the high seas!" She said confidently, hoping to move past this first impression and get to really know her team.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2022, 08:37:56 pm »

”Aye, ma'am." Gustave affirms, offering a salute to their leader as well. ”But at my age, if I let our country down, I should say you'd be hard-pressed to keelhaul me before I managed to do it to myself!"

He can't help himself from giving a deep, loud belly laugh at his own joke.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3