Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Bring 2: It's Personal 4/7 Gopocalypse [Goo Victory]  (Read 14302 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring 2: It's Personal 7/7 Day 1: Same as the first?
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2022, 05:22:18 pm »

Dreamer, Developer, Goo, Mafiacults.

Fun fact, there was almost a Lightning Rod Goo before I realized web had submitted something different.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2022, 05:22:42 pm »

In fact, let's clear Roden who has been lurking the whole game. Almost certainly one of the scum.

Tonight I will shoot whoever town want me to shoot. Euchre?

Toony can shoot me, if he really is the so called pumpkin.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2022, 05:24:09 pm »

All right, so here's what we know:
NQT has the power to kill.
NQT is not the Pumpkin (he says right now that he was lying, and accepts ToonyMan's claim of being a pumpkin).
NQT is not the Vigilante (I am the Vigilante).
Therefore, a simple check of the roles submitted reveals: NQT is either some kind of Mafia or the Inquisitor. Or the Zombie Lord if that does actually have a kill.

I strongly suspect the answer is Inquisitor. Of course, if EuchreJack was Inquisited before, he should now be reset and can confirm or deny that to us... But in any case, all those are people we should lynch.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2022, 05:26:07 pm »

Blah blah blah Max. If you're lying then I am the vig and no one should kill me. If you're telling the truth, then clearing me won't give town any information, it'll just let a scum player get ahead-- there are a lot of factions after all! So let me shoot scum tonight, and Toony can shoot me. Maximum info.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2022, 05:30:49 pm »

All right, so here's what we know:
NQT has the power to kill.
NQT is not the Pumpkin (he says right now that he was lying, and accepts ToonyMan's claim of being a pumpkin).
NQT is not the Vigilante (I am the Vigilante).
Therefore, a simple check of the roles submitted reveals: NQT is either some kind of Mafia or the Inquisitor. Or the Zombie Lord if that does actually have a kill.

I strongly suspect the answer is Inquisitor. Of course, if EuchreJack was Inquisited before, he should now be reset and can confirm or deny that to us... But in any case, all those are people we should lynch.
True, he's definitely some kind of Mafia, but considering that I'm pretty sure that everyone else is probably a cult by now.

Unfortunately, I'm fucked because I can't be converted due to my role. My hope was that I was targeted by cult, but seeing as how everyone's still alive now...

Roden

I'm down to clown it all out!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2022, 05:32:31 pm »

True, he's definitely some kind of Mafia, but considering that I'm pretty sure that everyone else is probably a cult by now.
I can personally confirm that any changed win conditions have been reverted by the time reset. My win condition changed for the brief few seconds between last night and when I altered time.
Keep in mind: I wouldn't have ever told you that if I weren't town again.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2022, 05:42:08 pm »

Damn, should have resetted.

Eh.

Roden

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2022, 06:15:11 pm »

Knightwing64:
Maximum Spin:
EuchreJack:
Roden: NQT, Knightwing
NQT: ToonyMan
webadict:
ToonyMan:

Not voting: Knightwing,
3 to Hammer.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2022, 06:26:28 pm »

Give me 30 minutes, at work

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2022, 06:31:56 pm »

Ah, I see, I don't have a vote because I never died.

And Knightwing has 2!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2022, 07:16:39 pm »

In fact, let's clear Roden who has been lurking the whole game. Almost certainly one of the scum.

First off, wtf. I've been fairly active this entire game. Meanwhile you literally lurked out Day 2 until pressure fell off of you and went on Knightwing instead.

Anyway I claim Zombie Lord as my second role. It's useless though since I can't bite anyone who has a power role, which is uh, literally everyone. I've just been trying to town side since I can't win with any of my wincons.

If you elim me now, Inquisitors auto win. NQT already has Jack, with one more recruit they win. I cannot kill, and I cannot recruit. I am not a threat. Additionally, while I'm alive, a side effect of my faction existing is that no other faction can win just through consistenting of half or more of the living players. So my life prevents cult and Inquisitor wins.

Knightwing and Toony, you have to kill NQT or Jack today.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2022, 07:22:00 pm »

First off, wtf. I've been fairly active this entire game. Meanwhile you literally lurked out Day 2 until pressure fell off of you and went on Knightwing instead.

Anyway I claim Zombie Lord as my second role. It's useless though since I can't bite anyone who has a power role, which is uh, literally everyone. I've just been trying to town side since I can't win with any of my wincons.

If you elim me now, Inquisitors auto win. NQT already has Jack, with one more recruit they win. I cannot kill, and I cannot recruit. I am not a threat. Additionally, while I'm alive, a side effect of my faction existing is that no other faction can win just through consistenting of half or more of the living players. So my life prevents cult and Inquisitor wins.

Knightwing and Toony, you have to kill NQT or Jack today.
We're fully reset. You can almost certainly use your lovebird again. If it's something you can save until the (new) second night, you should, though.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2022, 07:35:18 pm »

I can only use Lovebird on N1 unfortunately.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2022, 07:49:45 pm »

I can only use Lovebird on N1 unfortunately.
Well, it's about to be N1 again.

Knightwing: Seriously, vote notquitethere (twice), the only confirmed user of a Factional Kill in the game so far. Roden's actions for the FIRST Night 1 are confirmed to have been basically harmless, so it's better to get rid of NQT now, especially because he might be the Inquisitor, the most dangerous role in the game.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2022, 07:56:05 pm »

NotQuiteThere
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15