Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

Author Topic: Jade Court - Game Over - All's Well That Ends Well  (Read 36625 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Jade Court - Nomination Day 2 - United Or Divided?
« Reply #510 on: May 19, 2022, 08:12:09 pm »

I think the day has ended? So I’ll address things after that’s processed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 19, 2022, 08:27:09 pm »

Spoiler: Day 2 Analysis (click to show/hide)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 19, 2022, 08:34:36 pm »

lmao
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 19, 2022, 09:04:57 pm »

The day once again slowly neared its end, however, this time the end result turned out to be less clear. Roden and Knightwing64 jockeyed for power, with Egan_BW and reina somehow deeply asleep, seemingly exhausted of all this already. But in the very moment before the chief scribe burst in to correct hector13's name error, he placed his vote on Jim Groovester. The vote gained momentum.

Now Jim Groovester stepped up to claim the second nomination.

Quote from: The Nominated
  • notquitethere
Quote from: Votecount
EuchreJack - 0
hector13 - 0
Roden - 1: Roden
Jim Groovester - 5: hector13, ToonyMan, webadict, Jim Groovester
Egan_BW - 0
Knightwing64 - 2: notquitethere, Knightwing64
webadict - 0
reina - 0
ToonyMan - 0

Votes Unused (3): Egan_BW, reina, EuchreJack

Jim Groovester has been Nominated.

And as the Palace bells tolled, the day of reckoning, the day of Election drew near...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Jade Court - Nomination Day 3 - Let Stir the Sleepers
« Reply #517 on: May 19, 2022, 09:13:33 pm »

Day 3 - Let Stir the Sleepers

It was a beautiful morning, and a night of rest had done nothing for the conditions of reina and Egan_BW. As the two nominated court members, notquitethere and Jim Groovester, stared out from their safeguarded booths, the permitted, trusted physicians proclaimed that either the sleepers would awake soon, or not at all.

As prods have already been sent out and Egan_BW and reina have not meaningfully interacted during Day 2, if Egan_BW or reina have not posted by the end of the first 24 hours of Day 3, their slots will be put up for replacement.

Quote from: The Nominated
  • notquitethere
  • Jim Groovester
Quote from: Votecount
EuchreJack - 0
hector13 - 0
Roden - 0
Egan_BW - 0
Knightwing64 - 0
webadict - 0
reina - 0
ToonyMan - 0

Votes Unused (10): EuchreJack, hector13, Roden, Jim Groovester, Egan_BW, Knightwing64, notquitethere, webadict, reina, ToonyMan

Welcome to Day 3. This Nomination is the last one - use it well.

Day 3 has begun, and will end 8 PM Central time, Tuesday the 24th (since weekends do not count), unless the Day is Shortened.

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 19, 2022, 09:14:05 pm »

Medal Bestowal Ceremony on Webadict: Lord Webadict, for your diligent defense of the Realm, it is my honor to bestow upon you this medal designating you Hero of the Jade Court!  With this medal, you are hereby granted one (1) extra vote in the Election.

Now I can stop giving a fuck.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 19, 2022, 09:17:46 pm »

Although I'm not a signatory to the Webadict-MaximumSpin/hector13 deal, as per my obligations to Sheep Web, I'll vote:
hector13

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2022, 09:20:52 pm »

I wasn’t taking an instant and irrevocable dislike to you EJ, I was essentially talking my way through scumteam if the three most active players were each individually scum.

I’ve never played a game with you before, and the reasons you were using to justify nominating people were a little bit bananas (because they can’t be trusted to elect the right player, their role powers are strong) and you’ve had a hateboner for Toony for most of D2, despite the fact we’re not looking for scum to lynch, we’re looking for town to elect, and nobody is challenging you over these things, which was annoying when I wasn’t playing.

Now that I am playing and actually reading the thread, I got to this post after the day ended so couldn’t post about it ‘til after (‘cause rules are made to be followed, wtf are we barbarians) which at least convinced me you probably weren’t scum. Plus webadict’s assertion you play like TricMagic, who will eternally be a scumread to me, and I could at least look past some of the weird shit you’re doing.

So yeah. Cool your jets :p I won’t vote for Toony or Knightwing, and Egan is more likely than not the third scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2022, 09:23:29 pm »

I still have the last, I dunno, 8 pages or so to read, and that’s when all the spicy stuff happened.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 19, 2022, 09:25:51 pm »

Hm.
Well, I still don't see anything else to do at this point.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 19, 2022, 09:26:52 pm »

hector13.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2022, 09:29:02 pm »

Hector
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38