Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: Jade Court - Game Over - All's Well That Ends Well  (Read 36863 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Jade Court - Nomination Day 2 - United Or Divided?
« Reply #315 on: May 16, 2022, 08:48:58 pm »

This post is a copy from between D1 and D2 that I made by accident:

@Toony & Web: How exactly are Jim and I not on the same team? I'm not seeing it. Please explain, as I would like to see it.
What I mean is that I don't think you're both mafia. I feel like the grievances Jim is showing of you is very natural. He mocks you here. He implies you're Onyx here. He supports Roden's caution of you here. This reasons you're both town or only one of you is scum.

Toony, I think, just wants to be nominated. Look at how Toony clears away anyone that might possibly get nominated.
What do you mean? I would like to be nominated, but I'm not shutting down players I think are town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 16, 2022, 09:01:27 pm »

Haaaaaa, who do I support: Reina or Roden?

(anybody notice something odd with the D1 vote count?)

I think Reina is the right pick between the two, for various reasons...

Knightwing, what do you think about Reina?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 16, 2022, 09:09:23 pm »

Maximum Spin has two votes, that's probably it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 16, 2022, 09:12:11 pm »

If this were a game with a lynch reina is the player I would be voting after Egan_BW. With that in mind I couldn't possibly let my second top suspect get nominated.

My read on reina is tepid at best. I think they are playing a much weaker game than they're being given credit for. I think there are other players who are much safer town picks who we could nominate instead. Roden is one of them but there are also players I think are reasonably safe bets as well.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 16, 2022, 09:13:37 pm »

Why Max?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 16, 2022, 09:16:36 pm »

@Roden: If you were to be nominated, would you be willing and able to accept that nomination?
You can answer by self-voting, if you wish.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 16, 2022, 09:17:41 pm »

Reina for now.  Sit on the Pedestal.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 16, 2022, 09:19:33 pm »

Roden

I knew there wouldn't be much fanfare when transitioning to the next Day phase, but it still feels weird to me.

I'm curious about something. A lot of people are scum reading Egan, and he isn't really fighting it, though no one's really attacking or questioning him either. If he really is a Cabal member, what would this suggest about the game state?

To me, it makes me think that the Cabal team might not have much influence over the game state. Which adds up with how "set" the game feels right now, there are very few viable candidates and the status quo doesn't seem to be changing much as the game goes on.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 16, 2022, 09:24:06 pm »

@Roden: If you were to be nominated, would you be willing and able to accept that nomination?
My self vote wasn't actually an answer, I didn't pay attention to the preview edit before answering lol. But yes I'd easily accept a nomination.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 16, 2022, 09:42:38 pm »

If this were a game with a lynch reina is the player I would be voting after Egan_BW. With that in mind I couldn't possibly let my second top suspect get nominated.

My read on reina is tepid at best. I think they are playing a much weaker game than they're being given credit for. I think there are other players who are much safer town picks who we could nominate instead. Roden is one of them but there are also players I think are reasonably safe bets as well.
Name them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 16, 2022, 09:44:44 pm »

Why Max?
Based on what he said earlier.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 16, 2022, 10:27:27 pm »

Name them.

Voting for one and also named one already. Roden and ToonyMan I'm okay with. If EuchreJack gets nominated I doubt that loses the game for the town. I'm also not going to go out of my way to promote him but I don't think Knightwing64 loses the game for town either.

What about you, webadict? You've said reina and ToonyMan. Who's your third? Maybe in the intersection of the set of my town reads and the set of your town reads there are two players we both agree on.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 16, 2022, 10:30:02 pm »

I feel like Reina has vocal detractors (it's not just Jim), while Roden does not. Is there anybody that's vehemently against Roden?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 16, 2022, 11:01:25 pm »

My self vote wasn't actually an answer, I didn't pay attention to the preview edit before answering lol. But yes I'd easily accept a nomination.
And I would gladly second/third that, Roden

Why Max?
Based on what he said earlier.
I didn't take Max's claim to mean he was a double voter.
@Max: Care to elaborate?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 16, 2022, 11:13:32 pm »

Name them.

Voting for one and also named one already. Roden and ToonyMan I'm okay with. If EuchreJack gets nominated I doubt that loses the game for the town. I'm also not going to go out of my way to promote him but I don't think Knightwing64 loses the game for town either.

What about you, webadict? You've said reina and ToonyMan. Who's your third? Maybe in the intersection of the set of my town reads and the set of your town reads there are two players we both agree on.
I wrote an entire list of people.

reina
ToonyMan
Roden
EuchreJack
Jim Groovester
Maximum Spin
Knightwing64
Egan_BW

In that order. I can even tell you why, because I've done it a couple of times for each person.

The problem I have, however, is that I'm still going to continue voting reina because I don't fully trust you.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38