Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Divine Hosts: Titans of Recreation  (Read 5484 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Hosts: Titans of Recreation
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2022, 06:43:48 am »

How…. DARE YOU? I will not be stopped by a mortal who somehow got a proof of divinity! Not only that, you went through with your STUPID BENEVOLENCE LAW! If you can do what you want, then so will I. Here, take a NEW TRICK!

Toaa uses a act of destruction to annihilate the engineers in a act of petty revenge.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2022, 06:48:51 am »

"Do you mind? I can do this but I really think you'd be happier tending to your angels."

She suddenly appears before the Nhilo and gently pets it.
"I'm not going to beat around the bush here. The only reason I make things is because I believe that I can keep them safe and happy. If you prove that's impossible in our twelve host world, I'll stop making and start destroying only. You desire worship and adoration, and I'll put a hundred percent of my efforts toward making sure you get none of it. Until this universe is dust. If you don't want that to happen then look; we need not conflict. I'll leave your garden alone and you leave mine alone."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:42:28 am by Egan_BW »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2022, 10:20:39 am »

Sp(fl)y passes a note to the other Hosts. If they are to read that note, a host of Messengers will pop out and fall toward the Antenna!

Spoiler: Messengers(Species) (click to show/hide)

"Messengers are free for the rest of you to use too. Just make sure your followers give them safe passage so we can spread our messages without our messengers turning into ant food or something."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2022, 12:23:31 pm »

Sakuna just lies there in the sun.
Hmm.. limbs are wierd. Ah...

Wonder if Bartatam is going to get involved in this world.

Time passes before they slowly get up and grab Mr. Bag and their tools.

"K, first action is to harvest some of these stalks and wheat around. Then use them to build a basic house and cooking area. Finding a river or lake nearby to build the house is good too. So I guess I just start walking till I find water, or a landmark, then do that."
Sakuna looks at the mountain in the distances. "Hmm.. Kinda wish I actually had a godbrain, kinda forgetting the land details. Eh, no biggy." Hmm~hum~hm~hm~hmm..

Current Actions.
Find Water.
Harvest Wheat/Stalks.
Build House from woven stalks near a water source.
Make Bread/gather food/seeds.
Keep an eye out for any other of the five noble grains.
If the above is done, see about starting up a farm. Rice is power after all. (That and might need a lot of stalks for weaving things.)

[Will Sakuna and other mortal incarnated get their own mini-turns? Given we don't actually have Rights.]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 05:13:04 pm by TricMagic »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2022, 12:34:37 pm »

Ferrous glares at the fly for their sabotage of the Citadel. There’d be a lot more Engineers at the Acropolis by now if not for that.

Let it hereby be decreed that destruction of the Acropolis Argyros shall not be accepted.

And with that, his Right of Protection is placed upon the Acropolis.

Ferrous is interested in the Companion Outpost within the Drift, and specifically the Engineers populating it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2022, 01:44:23 pm »

Xe'kekxlia folds up one of his Rights of Creation, and tosses it down among the engineers- and from the result unfolds the bring known as Comedeus.
Next Xe'kekxlia picks up his Right of World Law making and scribbles something upon it before tossing it to the Sunflower world.
Finally Xe'kekxlia Declares his interest in Lawmaking next cycle.
Spoiler: Comedeus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Status System (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 06:35:06 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2022, 05:25:47 pm »

How…. DARE YOU? I will not be stopped by a mortal who somehow got a proof of divinity! Not only that, you went through with your STUPID BENEVOLENCE LAW! If you can do what you want, then so will I. Here, take a NEW TRICK!

Toaa uses a act of destruction to annihilate the engineers in a act of petty revenge.

O Prophetess, tell us the result of this intent as things stand. (It's vaguely worded enough that I'm not sure how complete the destruction would be. Appears to be an attempt to use 1 Right, but I believe the cost should be 2.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2022, 05:28:21 pm »

O Prophetess, tell us the result of this intent as things stand. (It's vaguely worded enough that I'm not sure how complete the destruction would be. Appears to be an attempt to use 1 Right, but I believe the cost should be 2.)

"The Engineers will survive and thrive, although delayed. As it stands only the power of 3 Rights of Destruction can entirely eradicate the Engineers.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2022, 05:47:13 pm »

"Also what is an act?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2022, 04:06:19 am »

Prophecies
The Idas will encounter the runaway hybrid-Engineers. The Engineers will create better hosts for the Idas, and in exchange the Idas will protect and hide the hybrid-Engineers.
Interaction: Butterfly Buttercup is pleased with this prophecy, and will do their best to help it along, building friendship between the Hybrineers and the Idas, helping the Hybrineers in their creation of better Hosts, and helping to hide and protect the Hybrineers.
The Historian will forget everything due to drinking the serum of amnesia. Even its purpose.
Interaction: After the Historian forgets everything, Butterfly Buttercup will re-instill it with its purpose of recording everything, starting with re-discovering its own past. Butterfly Buttercup will make it discover its cache of history-moults to re-start on its journey of flawed history-keeping, now even more passionate about writing things down in case another bout of amnesia strikes!

The Engineers will become the dominant civilization of the inner world.
Butterfly Buttercup weaves several butterfly antennae into the fashionable and trendy latest accessories, the bCups! They instantly disappear in puff of pollen and milk-scent equipping themselves onto the members of the Daisy-Chain.

Butterfly Buttercup uses 1 Right of Creation to create 10,000 bCups, giving them to the Daisy Chain
Name: bCups
Description: Prismatic metamorphic toys gifted to the Daisy-Chain by the Butterfly Buttercup, they transform themselves to stay on the cutting edge of fashion, and cut out new trends and styles. Enhances the inherent uplifting capabilities of the Daisy-Chain.

Qualities:
- Uplift+: The bCup supercharges the wearer's innate capabilities to uplift, improve and better living beings, leading to great uplifting synergy when worn by Daisy-Chain.
- Daisy-Chained: The bCups are bound to the Daisy-Chain, and will appear on new members of the Daisy-Chain in a bang of harmonies whenever an infection occurs. When there are less than 10,000 Daisy-Chain members, excess bCups will bind to random nearby beautiful creatures, abandoning them when new Daisy-Chain members become available.
- Trend: bCups are incredibly stylish, elegant and beautiful. Wearing one makes you more charismatic due to being so fashionable and hip.

This new breed of insect has yet to be given a name, and they look neither like their parent species. They look like giant cockroaches oozing poisonous substances from every orifices of their bodies. They are extremely aggressive and can and will devour anything they can find. They are no longer an eusocial species, and each individual is able to give birth to more of their own.

New Species: Unnamed Insects
Butterfly Buttercup names these cuties the Cuddleroaches!

The Plotweaver has a sudden idea of pure genius, entirely of their own making. It chose among the Ida the one individual that seemed the most talented, and made it the ruler of the hive through subtle "accidents" involving the sudden death of the Ida infecting the Queen. This Ida was Purple-Crooked-Root, and it became the lord of Cloudpetal.
Butterfly Buttercup is interested in Purple-Crooked-Root

« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 09:56:07 am by Demonic Spoon »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2022, 03:48:17 pm »

Toaa shells out the other 2 destruction acts necessary.

I consider us even now. You did something I didn’t like, I did something you didn’t like. I am now going to pretend you don’t exist. Have a good divine life, as I know I will.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2022, 03:53:56 pm »

"I minded my own business, you sent a monster after me, and I decimated it. Your suffering will be legendary."

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2022, 04:00:36 pm »

"I minded my own business, you sent a monster after me, and I decimated it. Your suffering will be legendary."

HAH! Is that a threat? If you care such much about them, use your proof.

But you won’t, will you? You act like it, but if there was really a choice between your life or theirs, you would pick yours. Don’t make threats you can’t keep, hypocrite. Also for the record, I told you that I didn’t like that benevolence law and you made it anyway. That will NOT stand.   

Even if you did follow through, what can you DO? You can’t touch me. You can only attack my creations, and I can always create more. Frankly, you would be slightly more then a annoyance and I appear to already have someone who agrees with me.

Also, to correct your idiotic statement, that monster was called Nihlo and it was not sent after you. It was created to frighten and hinder your horribly idealistic plans. It could do nothing to you, and yet… you crushed it because of the mere fact it could hurt your followers. Honestly, we are not the different.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 04:04:15 pm by Knightwing64 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2022, 04:12:24 pm »

"We'll see how confident you are in your superiority after a couple hundred cycles. So what if I value my own neck? It lets me keep you from having any impact, forever. See what cruelty a mortal is capable of."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2022, 04:15:57 pm »

Sakuna harvests some grains, completely ignorant of the bickering of the gods. Blissful grains.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8