Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: FEF: Rebel Impulse IC Thread: Chapter 1: The C Discovery  (Read 8203 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Rebel Impulse IC Thread: Chapter 1: The C Discovery
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2022, 06:50:33 pm »

"If your words are to be uttered, they should be of the helpful variety." Somewhere in the commotion, she'd unlimbered her axe. She leaned on the weapon for emphasis, wings fluttering in irritation. She seemed to settle immediately upon her attention shifting, however.
"It is good to meet you, Maya. I am glad to have been assistance to your both, even in this small thing."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2022, 08:05:41 pm »

Gustave doesn't say anything to Maya, but gives her a nod of acknowledgement, with the realization of how she's been watching him all this time.

Respect. She completely out-stealthed me. Guess I still have something to learn. Still, a ring of scammers? This could be fun.

Gustave steps forth, looking at the downed Melthorion.

"That was quick. Guess I overreacted over small fry."

He looks up at OnyxJoker.

"Need any help with your investigation? You've piqued my interest."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2022, 07:29:31 am »

Maya curtly nods at Alexis.
"Likewise."
She presses her knee down on Melthorion harder.
"Talk. Who are your partners?"
"Go to hell!"

Joker tips his hat at Gustave.
"Maybe I should say something cool like "we work alone". But....honestly, I kinda wanna get this case wrapped up. So yeah, as soon as our perp here talks, any assistance is welcome. That goes for the rest of you guys."
"Alexis. Perhaps you'd like to use your axe-"
"Alright, alright! I keep the money I made in a little chest hidden in an alleyway nearby. If I give you that and you give that to all the players I scammed, will you let me go?"
He nudges his head towards the alleyway in question.
"Not until you give your friends up, pal. My partner said you had help. Start talking."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 07:34:51 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2022, 10:50:10 am »

"I can smell deceit / He will quickly run away / do not let him up."

Sasaki was watching Melthorion carefully.

"You have one choice / Walk the honorable path / Give up the scammers."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2022, 08:09:06 pm »

"You have no idea what kind of game you're playing, pal!"
"We just exposed you as a scammer in front of hundreds of people, buddy. Not much of a game now."
"...tch. I can't tell you who, but I can lead you to them. Relax, you don't have to let me go. There's a bunch of others but I didn't exactly ask for a name or a friend request. You think we're that stupid? I've got some dirt on them."
"Where?"
"Take a guess, genius."
"Shall I-"
"I'll get the chest, partner. You keep him restrained."

Joker sprints off to the alleyway Melthorion indicated earlier.

"You have no idea what you're getting into."
"What kind of glamour are you putting on these weapons to mask the stats? I can't sense it."
"See? Like that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2022, 08:20:51 pm »

Sasaki sighed. He didn't like breaking the fourth wall actively while in the game, but it seemed like this was that kind of situation.

"Perhaps it is hacked / It is trash nevertheless / We should report this."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 08:28:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2022, 09:20:41 pm »

"Being coy will not decrease the weight of justice, Melthorion." She glanced at Sasaki, and gave a brief nod. "I've already begun composing one."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2022, 07:16:28 pm »

"Hacked? You kidding me? Nobody's cracked Rebel Impulse in three years. They don't even have an anti-cheat!"
"Answer the question."
"With what? You wouldn't believe me if I said anything."

"A little help here!"

Joey slumps into view, dragging not one, but two chests, locked with padlocks.

"I found both of these stacked on top of each other in that alley. They're both marked as his."
"What?! No, you fool, there's only one!"
"Can one of you pick the lock? I'm keeping him restrained."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2022, 07:54:17 pm »

"I have another method of opening it, if not."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2022, 02:07:14 am »

"'Pick the lock'? No, I won't pick the lock. I'll make it my bitch."

Gustave kneels in front of the first chest, taking out his tools.

"Unless one of you wants a race? Some of you folks already outfoxed me in simple stealth, so now I have to defend my honour in another way. I bet I can get this lock open faster than any of you can open the other."

Gustave gives Melthorion a little sideways glance to indicate that he hasn't forgot him, he's knowingly ignoring him.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2022, 02:46:35 am »

"Ronin, certainly / But I've never been a thief / This lock is all yours."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2022, 02:53:21 am »

"Look out beloooooooow!", came a voice from up above as a man in an orange jumpsuit crashed from up above down onto and through a nearby stall before practically rolling out into a heap. He also seemed to have attached himself to the remains of a kite, for some strange reason.

It took him but a moment to recover, springing to his feet and slowly stripping off the remains of said attached kite with a shout of "w00t! skydive, n0 para! t0p l33t! Oooh?" before swiftly getting distracted by the small party gathered around a pair of chests. "Yo! Y'all Found yarself some ph4t l00ts, d00ds?" Seemed like some sorta scene was picking up. Especially with that dude being held by that serious-looking chick. Seemed like something interesting was happening..

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2022, 05:36:06 pm »

Being more amused than anything else during the entire charade, CruXadder finally drew his trusty kanabo, held it in a backwards grip and planted the tip against the ground, thus presenting the weapon in its entire glory and length.

"Well, locks like that ain't my specialty. I'm more of a simple man, so go at it, make it, as you said it, your bitch! In fact, when it comes to things being locked up..."

He slowly moved closer to the scammer, the kanabo being dragged behind him, standing tall before him.

"... the only thing I can pry open are the lips of scum."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2022, 03:36:35 am »

"Look out beloooooooow!", came a voice from up above as a man in an orange jumpsuit crashed from up above down onto and through a nearby stall before practically rolling out into a heap. He also seemed to have attached himself to the remains of a kite, for some strange reason.

It took him but a moment to recover, springing to his feet and slowly stripping off the remains of said attached kite with a shout of "w00t! skydive, n0 para! t0p l33t! Oooh?" before swiftly getting distracted by the small party gathered around a pair of chests. "Yo! Y'all Found yarself some ph4t l00ts, d00ds?" Seemed like some sorta scene was picking up. Especially with that dude being held by that serious-looking chick. Seemed like something interesting was happening..

Even were he not in character, Sasaki wasn't quite sure he could follow everything that had just happened. He could at least acknowledge the 'kite ninja' thing, that he knew about.

"Flying shinobi / We are arresting this man / He is a fraud."

"...You are not injured? / Avoided damage at all? / That was quite a crash."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2022, 05:54:29 pm »

The way the newcomer talked almost hurt her ears. Why were people. . . like that? Though, perhaps this presented an opportunity.
". . . I realize that not everyone cares for the immersion of this game, but must you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9