Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: (SG) Underling, a Supervillain Game  (Read 4058 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Underling, a Supervillain Game
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2022, 11:50:04 am »

Why befriend these people? It would be simpler, and satisfying to at least one of our henchmen, to just hold one or two family members hostage until we're done.
Personally, I like them better than our henchmen.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2022, 12:15:33 pm »

Why befriend these people? It would be simpler, and satisfying to at least one of our henchmen, to just hold one or two family members hostage until we're done.
Not exactly sure actually, not doing something directly villainous on the rich folks may be reasonable, they may have villainy insurance which will send some heroes or something
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2022, 03:34:51 pm »

With that in mind, I say we play to our strengths and seduce Heston with wild debauchery, but then worm our way into the remaining family's good graces. Talk with Chase about business opportunities, and Brock Sr and Nora about flight and the possibility of developing our own hellpowered aircraft.

We have our own helpowered aircraft. We can pretty easily give them a piggyback ride on a Stone Shell.
Probably not very fast, high, long, or comfortably, though. In all likelihood they appreciate the art of controlling an aircraft themselves more than yelling at a minion. Or at least the two flying now probably do. Maybe the others would like a gargoyle chariot or something.

We don't know how long that'll be. Keeping a high profile hostage for six months is no small feat.

It introduces complications to everything we do. Remember that Phase 2 is getting Cajun Jack on board, and if his rich friends are looking stressed and nervous while introducing us that might not be great. This also scales with the above time issue; the longer a precarious situation holds, the bigger the odds of something about it going sideways.

Finally, playing nice gives us more side opportunities. Maybe we really can start developing zero emission flight craft for the rich and evil. Maybe there are business opportunities waiting for a demonic investor. Maybe Brock Jr would make a great torturer and prison guard. Schmoozing gives us all kinds of options that threats probably don't.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2022, 02:01:55 am »

Sure let us get aboard the friendship express and make friends with rich people.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2022, 11:18:31 am »

Seems like most are on board with being friendly, now we need to find out which of them to focus on and how

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2022, 01:55:23 am »

Go for one of the ones that's a businessman so we can do the we want to be business partners plan.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]