Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child  (Read 10881 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2022, 12:09:48 am »

What if they set the church on fire?
We put it out again.
And what if they set it on fire again?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2022, 01:08:05 am »

We put it out again.
Put it out again?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2022, 01:54:58 am »

We put it out again.
Put it out again?
What if faeries suddenly appear and start farting in an effort to summon ladybugs from our buttholes?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2022, 02:11:28 am »

We put it out again.
Put it out again?
What if faeries suddenly appear and start farting in an effort to summon ladybugs from our buttholes?
I have no idea what to do then, guess we'll have to clinch our butts and hope for the best.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2022, 10:18:41 pm »

We put it out again.
Put it out again?
I have no idea what to do then, guess we'll have to clinch our butts and hope for the best.

This is not a real plan! COME ON GUYS TELL ME HOW SMALL CHILDREN CAN KILL ARMED SUPER SOLDIERS! Or run away or whatever!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2022, 10:42:37 pm »

You could ask them politely to leave, making sad child eyes.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2022, 11:14:19 pm »

I see four options:

1.  Hide, and hope they don’t find you.
2.  Let them find you and hope they take mercy on you and let you go unharmed (or, alternatively, they adopt and raise you).
3.  You run.
4.  You try and fight them and end up being reincarnated somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2022, 01:24:50 am »

Is there a basement under the church, because we could hide in there.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2022, 10:47:21 pm »

I see four options:

1.  Hide, and hope they don’t find you.
2.  Let them find you and hope they take mercy on you and let you go unharmed (or, alternatively, they adopt and raise you).
3.  You run.
4.  You try and fight them and end up being reincarnated somewhere else.

I'll do whatever the majority agree on!

...Hopefully you agree on something where I don't die.

Is there a basement under the church, because we could hide in there.

No. There is a rootceller, but it is outside as a separate building. Bigger buildings like my family's manor occasionally have underground portions attached but for the most part basements arn't a thing in Taleno.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2022, 01:40:22 am »

I say we barricade the doors, then wait for them to break through and us and some other kids jump on them and pummel them with sticks and try to steal their weapons and kill them with them.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2022, 12:56:49 am »

I say we barricade the doors, then wait for them to break through and us and some other kids jump on them and pummel them with sticks and try to steal their weapons and kill them with them.
+1 it’s a plan.  It’s a plan.  Any plan is better than no plan…

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2022, 09:07:27 pm »

Asking nicely is a plan too...

The doors are already barricaded and we are mostly armed with non-sticks, but we'll be ready when they try to enter and

well they're just shooting arrows and setting fires again. Which is what they where doing earlier. So I guess they didn't really change their plans.

Bow-and-arrow elf is shooting randomly at the side of the Church. It is made of much higher quality material and is able to resist the arrows much more than the trees that had been completely destroyed earlier did....but not to the point we're really safe here. They're currently crushing the side in like its being hit by a sledge hammer. It is launching splinters across the room, but I don't think anyone is seriously injured yet. The arrows are sticking in the wall about half-way on the inside. I had to take a few steps back to stay safe.

The injured elf is preparing torches, which he then chucks into the church wherever he can find an opening. Fire is starting to spread again. He's picking up more torches from the fallen Elves and throwing them, too. It looked like he was lighting it with one of the other on-fire buildings, which takes a bit since he has that limp.

At some point the bell stopped ringing. I think the bell ringer got shot. Smoke is coming up from higher in the building, too. I think some torches are on the roof of the Church. I don't know if I can put fire out from this far away....

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2022, 01:08:03 am »

Run.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2022, 02:52:28 pm »

+1 it’s a plan.  It’s a plan.  Any plan is better than no plan…

That is horrifically untrue.  No plan is sometimes better than any plan.  especially here, Bay12, where plans often go to shit and we have to make stuff up as we go.   ;) 

It looks like pattern recognition means I would have to view fire backwards for it to work. Maybe if you guys showed me a movie or gif where that happens I could use pattern recognition backwards? Because right now it is just doing it forward like normal -

also, i am genuinely curious why nobody has taken his hint:  he learns by watching, so why have we not already stuffed his mind full of GIF's of people getting killed in horrible, magical ways?  at the very least we should already have him taught him how to force-choke something, or better yet, how to use emperor palpatine-type lightning. 

first, however, we should probably show him a gif of someone opening teleportation portals or something like that, so he can escape. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2022, 05:22:25 pm »

also, i am genuinely curious why nobody has taken his hint:  he learns by watching, so why have we not already stuffed his mind full of GIF's of people getting killed in horrible, magical ways?  at the very least we should already have him taught him how to force-choke something, or better yet, how to use emperor palpatine-type lightning. 

first, however, we should probably show him a gif of someone opening teleportation portals or something like that, so he can escape. 
Because I personally don't use gifs ever, so I was waiting for someone else to notice.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12