Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child  (Read 10873 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Toddler
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2022, 07:15:47 pm »

So if I'm going to make any friends it is probably going to be at school. How should I make a good first impression?
School is a lot like prison. Find the biggest bully and beat him up. This should be perfect for you.

It's up to you whether you want to take it from there to "I beat you up so we're friends now" or "I beat you up so now you fester with resentment and consider me your life-long arch-nemesis".

The biggest bully here is me, on account of all my childhood exercise. The second biggest bully is some farmer's kid though.

And I totally beat them up!

My teacher pulled me off of him and put me in the naughty room the rest of the day. Then when I got home my "parents" yelled at me and took away my sweet flower the rest of the week. Then made me go to my room too.

As embarrassing as this was to go though with the mind of a grown man, I am certainly happy they don't seem to have corporal punishment in this world.

All the other kids are avoiding me now. The teachers are all keeping an eye on me so I don't cause any more trouble. Everyone is kinda treating me like a budding sociopath rather than a friend or rival.

Anyway at school we have mostly been learning our ABCs, numbers, and that sort of thing. There is some magic training! It is all basic safety.  Like "Don't play with matches or swallow bleach" basic. Probably a good thing to give people before handing them matches and bleach but not really useful to me.

What else should I get up to while at school?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2022, 08:09:48 pm »

Wonderful, already off on the wrong foot!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2022, 08:12:03 pm »

a reputation for being weird, distant, cold, terrifying.  also, you must act like you know what everybody is thinking, and that you have plans inside of plans inside of plans inside of plans etc. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2022, 01:04:04 am »

It sounds like we must keep LIFTING, more SWOLE equals more power!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2022, 11:51:28 pm »

Remember, we need to get him killed as quickly as possible!  We may have missed our chance to beat the record achieved in the last game, but we still have a chance to do him in in fewer pages Han the game before that!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2022, 12:20:30 am »

But what if instead of killing him we make him a killer, we got close in the last game but we have a chance to do it in this one.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2022, 01:34:26 pm »

great.  most of the voices in your head want you dead.  just great
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2022, 12:20:03 am »

I never said I wanted to kill him, just other people.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2022, 07:42:16 pm »

a reputation for being weird, distant, cold, terrifying.  also, you must act like you know what everybody is thinking, and that you have plans inside of plans inside of plans inside of plans etc. 

Well I already have that. Except the last part. It is easy enough knowing what the other children are thinking since children's lines of thinking tend to be straightforward, but I still haven't adapted enough to know what the adults are thinking.

It still isn't really lifting but I'm keeping up my exercises.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2022, 01:43:36 am »

Keep up the exercising so one day you can suplex the monsters of this world!

Also try making friends the regular way that doesn't involve fists.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2022, 12:45:12 am »

I never said I wanted to kill him, just other people.

I never said I wanted to kill him, either.  I was planning on leaving that to someone else…

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2022, 12:21:24 pm »

Is this still active?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2022, 04:59:57 pm »

Is this still active?

Yes. I'm very active on account of everyone telling me to do nothing but exercise.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2022, 05:34:51 pm »

Is this still active?

Yes. I'm very active on account of everyone telling me to do nothing but exercise.
Right, don't do that.
If I know anything about anime, and I don't, it's that these are the years when you're supposed to make lifelong friends who will never grow apart or drift away from each other unless it's to reappear as a love interest later. Therefore, to hedge your bets, find the top three or four hottest-looking six-year-olds (of either sex) and start befriending them. Probably not by beating them up this time. Instead, just try to be friendly, take an interest in their weird baby hobbies like finger-painting or fouling their diapers, and, if anyone asks why you beat up that other kid, say you just thought he was giving you the side-eye and didn't want to be a pushover. Since they won't understand what this means, they'll probably believe it. You can try making friends with him too, just apologize for getting off on the wrong foot and act like everything you did was perfectly reasonable and he's the weird one for not getting it.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2022, 05:56:49 pm »

Right, don't do that.
If I know anything about anime, and I don't, it's that these are the years when you're supposed to make lifelong friends who will never grow apart or drift away from each other unless it's to reappear as a love interest later. Therefore, to hedge your bets, find the top three or four hottest-looking six-year-olds (of either sex) and start befriending them. Probably not by beating them up this time. Instead, just try to be friendly, take an interest in their weird baby hobbies like finger-painting or fouling their diapers, and, if anyone asks why you beat up that other kid, say you just thought he was giving you the side-eye and didn't want to be a pushover. Since they won't understand what this means, they'll probably believe it. You can try making friends with him too, just apologize for getting off on the wrong foot and act like everything you did was perfectly reasonable and he's the weird one for not getting it.

To be fair we're in a small town and nobody can really move, so I probably will know these people the rest of my life. Unless I do end up traveling.

I'm not really sure how to gauge the attractiveness of small children (despite the rumors), but I think I've found the people you're talking about. But I'm not really sure I'm in a position to make friends without beating them up....

Specifically five other kids are forming a semi-circle around me wielding sticks. Whenever I try to explain myself and apologize they shout something about "justice" so they're probably the most anime kids at school. It looks like the teachers are deliberately looking the other way. Maybe out of their own sense of justice. Maybe this is just how kids play here.

In any case it looks like I'm about to take great in their stick fighting hobby (if I like it or not).

What should I do?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12