Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 54125 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 2: Tricky Magic [8 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #690 on: March 30, 2022, 05:22:29 pm »

TRICMAGIC BE HONEST NOW,

YOUR ONE SHOT SACRIFICE CLAIM IS FAKE.

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I'M GOING TO ASSUME THAT THE ANSWER IS YES.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 30, 2022, 05:22:39 pm »

Max perfectly timed that vote shift yesterday.
I want to know who Toony targeted last night though.

CONSIDERING HOW MUCH SCREECHING TRICMAGIC DID ON DAY 1 ABOUT TOONYMAN WIPING HIS AUTOS I DON'T KNOW WHY TRICMAGIC IS INTERESTED IN WHAT TOONYMAN DID DURING NIGHT 1 IF HE KNOWS HE SHOT OFF A ONE SHOT THAT WIPED HIS REVIVING AUTO.

TRICMAGIC BE HONEST NOW,

YOUR ONE SHOT SACRIFICE CLAIM IS FAKE.

@Jim: I'm unclear on what is your claimed night action.  I see you are confused as well.  Could you lay out all the information you have from the night phase in one post, so I can actually understand it?

DURING DAY 1 I CHOSE 4MASKWOLF. WHILE 4MASKWOLF IS ALIVE ALL ACTIONS THAT TARGET ME TARGET HIM INSTEAD, EXCEPT FOR ACTIONS 4MASKWOLF DOES THAT TARGET ME.
DURING NIGHT 1 I CHOSE TO WATCH 4MASKWOLF.

Ah, so that is why 4maskwolf can't be the killer.
Switching to NQT

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 30, 2022, 05:28:11 pm »

I'm inclined to believe that Tric is just lying townie.  His truthfulness isn't particularly relevant to his alignment.
Trying to decipher his role is a waste of time: In all honestly, Tric probably doesn't even understand it well enough to tell us honestly if he was inclined to do so.
(TRIC: THIS HELPS YOU SO SHUT UP, YOU ARE NOT GETTING VOTED)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 30, 2022, 05:29:55 pm »

So is this just an OMGUS Jack or can you muster a reason to vote me? If you're unvoting 4mask because he can't be the killer, why are you voting me? I'm confirmed not the killer unless you think the team is me and Roden?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 30, 2022, 05:34:28 pm »

Woke up about an hour ago, just finished catching up. We have a bit more than I expected so that's good at least. At least I won't be here just for the last ten minutes again.

Ok so first off, anyone noticing how I and others said "NQT/4mask is the solve" and they didn't give a shit until the deadline reared its head? NQT went from calling me obvscum and shading Tric to teaming up with 4mask to attack Jack and overwhelm him. Their attack on him feels very obviously coordinated and like a last minute hail mary.

I'm pretty certain this is town!Jack, his behavior all day has been his townie self and his reaction to pressure from the NQT/4mask double team gave me war flashbacks to the newbie set up we did a while back. I genuinely don't think he's mafia here, and you all can complain about meta all you want but this isn't just a meta read, it's a read on play and behavior.

I still want NQT voted out today if possible.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 30, 2022, 05:35:43 pm »

So is this just an OMGUS Jack or can you muster a reason to vote me? If you're unvoting 4mask because he can't be the killer, why are you voting me? I'm confirmed not the killer unless you think the team is me and Roden?
Why are you confirmed to not be the killer?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 30, 2022, 05:36:12 pm »

Tric could be the killer (he shoots 4mask or Jim and its redirected back onto him in a hilarious sequence.)

Roden could be the killer, as I've made clear earlier. (He's explicitly not a real commuter, he didn't leave the town, his kill couldn't have been tracked by me or Toony).

Or it's Jack, who has an unverifiable claim.

If these are the only possible killers then we need to shoot in this pool.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 30, 2022, 05:36:52 pm »

You really asking me this??? When you were the one who confirmed my tracking? WOW

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 30, 2022, 05:38:36 pm »

You made a massive fuss about being "forced" to claim after I share my tracking attempt result and now you're conveniently forgetting all that, huh?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 30, 2022, 05:43:00 pm »

Why did I signup for this

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 30, 2022, 05:45:56 pm »

I'm inclined to believe that Tric is just lying townie.  His truthfulness isn't particularly relevant to his alignment.
Trying to decipher his role is a waste of time: In all honestly, Tric probably doesn't even understand it well enough to tell us honestly if he was inclined to do so.
(TRIC: THIS HELPS YOU SO SHUT UP, YOU ARE NOT GETTING VOTED)

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO BAT FOR TRICMAGIC? HIS TRUTHFULNESS IS PRETTY DAMN RELEVANT TO HIS ALIGNMENT FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

IF YOU CAN GET TRICMAGIC TO CONFIRM THAT HE FAKECLAIMED HIS ONE SHOT AND THE REASON WHY I'LL CONSIDER NOT IMMEDIATELY VOTING HIM OR YOU.

Tric could be the killer (he shoots 4mask or Jim and its redirected back onto him in a hilarious sequence.)

CAN'T BE TRICMAGIC. WEBADICT TELLS ME I WOULD'VE SEEN HIM.

IN THE WORLD WHERE TRICMAGIC IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS ONE SHOT, ANYBODY COULD BE A KILLER.
IN THE WORLD WHERE TRICMAGIC IS LYING ABOUT HIS ONE SHOT IT CAN ONLY BE EUCHREJACK OR RODEN. (I MEAN I GUESS IT COULD BE TOONYMAN BUT I DOUBT IT.)

You really asking me this??? When you were the one who confirmed my tracking? WOW

LMFAO

TOUCHÉ

UNVOTE.

ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO PRETEND THE REASON I'M UNVOTING YOU WAS BECAUSE OF THIS AMAZING COMEBACK.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 30, 2022, 05:47:37 pm »

You made a massive fuss about being "forced" to claim after I share my tracking attempt result and now you're conveniently forgetting all that, huh?
No, I remember that. Why does that clear you? Mafia can have factional Multitasking, or at the very least role-specific Multitasking. With the amount of power town has, there's no reason not to expect that.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 30, 2022, 05:50:13 pm »

If your only case for why you're clear is that town has the power of multiple gods and mafia has two sticks and a ball of lint, uhhh yeah I'm not believing that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2022, 05:51:22 pm »

Reads List:
Almost certainly town:
Toony
Jim

Probably town but need to check again:
Max

Working on it:
Roden
NQT

Contradictory claim, probably a wolf:
TricMagic

Just a wolf:
EuchreJack
... Just reading this hardens my mind you're the mafia here 4mask. What about my role stands out as contradictory?

Jack, please not I've already revealed my role at this point. Pony is very much out of the pastures.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 30, 2022, 05:51:58 pm »

I did two actions at night, why couldn't mafia too?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 75