Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 54257 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 1: Murder Most Foul [9 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #300 on: March 24, 2022, 05:38:17 pm »

Vote Count revamped again! Highest vote counts are on top! Wondering if top should be bolded, so for now it is.

Vote Count
------------------------
Jim Groovester - 2 - Vector*,
ToonyMan - 2 - TricMagic*, EuchreJack*,
Vector - 2 - Maximum Spin*, Jim Groovester*,

4maskwolf - 1 - ToonyMan*,
EuchreJack - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Knightwing64 - 1 - Roden*,
Roden - 1 - Knightwing64*,
Maximum Spin - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

5 to Hammer. Day ends on March 24, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (2 hours and 23 minutes remaining.)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2022, 06:13:37 pm »

Why are 4mask and Toonyman both single-voting, as in, placing a single vote that won't lead to a lynch?
Because it wasn't near Day end. We're still two hours out so I'm not feeling especially rushed to try and consolidate, especially considering we have only 9 players so vote totals can switch around quickly.

Honestly Toonyman breaking from his fairly sensible progressions thus far to accuse me on false premises after I float the possibility of him being third party may be the most alignment indicative thing I've seen from him all game.

@4maskwolf: IF you are town, isn't it better to join me in voting Toonyman to get the lynch of one of your top suspects, even though I may be your other suspect?
From your POV, you would be helping eliminate scum, and its possible I might be bussing Toonyman.
You and Toonyman are partners in, like, zero worlds.

What is even going on in this thread.

You guys noticed that weird Tric and Jack thing, right?
Saw it, commented on it. Until one of the two flips I'm not going to think too hard about it though, preflipping people on D1 is a great way to bias yourself into tunneling onto someone, whether they're a wolf or not.

TOONYMAN, WHAT'S YOUR READ ON RODEN NOW THAT HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING FOR TWO DAYS?

I think 4mask is mafia, he's made big posts on players like Jack and Tric to throw dirt on them but I don't really feel like he cares whether they're town or not. He's also pushing for Roden over Jack and Jim even though Vector is correct that it makes more sense for Jack or Jim to be mafia.
What.

I'm literally voting Jack because I think Jack is mafia and you say I'm pushing Roden over him.

Fucking lol.

IS THERE SOMETHING TO TOONYMAN AND RODEN? OF ALL TOONYMAN'S INTERACTIONS I FIND THE ONES REGARDING RODEN AND VECTOR STRANGEST. HE DEFENDS HIS TOWN READS WHICH INCLUDES MORE THAN JUST RODEN AND VECTOR BUT THOSE TWO HAVE PLAYED WEAKER, LESS ACTIVE GAMES THAN HIS OTHER TOWN READS, SO HIS DEFENSE OF THEM SEEMS UNEARNED COMPARED TO HIS OTHER TOWN READS.

TOONYMAN ALSO STARTED THE GAME VOTING RODEN WITH A FAKE GUILTY INSPECT, RODEN TAKES HIM SERIOUSLY, AND THEN TOONYMAN BACKS OFF AND CLEARS HIM FOR THE MILLER CLAIM AND THEN DEFENDS HIM THE REST OF THE GAME.

YES I KNOW I SAID HOURS AGO RODEN DIDN'T READ AS SCUM TO ME BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I NOTICED HE WAS SILENT FOR TWO DAYS.

WHAT THING?
I'll took a look at it tonight/tomorrow (game time), today's been pretty stressful in real life so I'm not feeling like going over their interactions with a fine-tooth comb right now. I will comment that Euchre and I had a very similar trajectory towards each other as Toonyman/Rodan except we eventually circled back around to suspecting each other again.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2022, 06:24:53 pm »

What, I fall asleep for like two hours and nobody changes their votes?
Fine Vector

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2022, 06:26:28 pm »

Justification: Have to choose between Jim & Vector, and I'm pretty sure this is Town!Jim.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2022, 06:29:58 pm »

Scum points to Max.  Of all the players, you at least should know that a weird Tric & Jack thing transcends all forum games. This particular game is no exception to that.
Trying to act like its just this game is scummy for the one person who should know better.
...or maybe you're just jealous.  :P

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 24, 2022, 06:34:08 pm »

TOONYMAN, WHAT'S YOUR READ ON RODEN NOW THAT HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING FOR TWO DAYS?
I know you're hungry for lurkers like Vector and Roden, but Roden is town.

Town
Roden
Jack
Tric
Jim
Vector

I don't know
Knightwing

Want to vote
Max
4mask

Gods we should be voting you.  Accusing Jim of going for lurkers in one breath then Town reading Jim in the next.
And where is that vote on Max coming from? A couple of semi-scummy things and suddenly you think you can lynch Max?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 24, 2022, 06:38:52 pm »

Random 4mask thought of the day: is Toonyman a third party? It would merge Toony's somewhat atypical play with their seemingly genuine scumhunting.

Before I start accusing you of being mafia for suggesting third parties, do you REALLY think Toony has been genuinely scumhunting?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 24, 2022, 06:42:13 pm »

Random 4mask thought of the day: is Toonyman a third party? It would merge Toony's somewhat atypical play with their seemingly genuine scumhunting.

Before I start accusing you of being mafia for suggesting third parties, do you REALLY think Toony has been genuinely scumhunting?
I think if he's not genuine he's doing a very good job of faking it, up until recently. His thought processes have been natural and easy to follow.

Also, for anyone who still thinks EuchreJack is town: remember that Euchre said this immediately after I originally made the statement previously mentioned:

I had the somewhat similar thought of "Is Toonyman Mafia-Ally?"
And then within a day they're trying to turn around and say "you brought up the possibility of third parties, you're mafia".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 24, 2022, 06:49:06 pm »

What, I fall asleep for like two hours and nobody changes their votes?
Fine Vector
No, bad.

I think if he's not genuine he's doing a very good job of faking it, up until recently. His thought processes have been natural and easy to follow.
Not factchecking anything has been a problem so far, which you and Jim mainly have been nitpicking. Which, okay, fair enough.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 24, 2022, 06:50:42 pm »

I'm not comfortable voting a miller claim player today. I don't want to do it.

Knightwing and Vector are easy targets and I don't think they're good hits.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 24, 2022, 06:54:57 pm »

I'm not comfortable voting a miller claim player today. I don't want to do it.

Knightwing and Vector are easy targets and I don't think they're good hits.

I agree that Jim and Vector are lousy votes.
4maskwolf

Sometimes retaliatory votes just feel good.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 24, 2022, 06:56:45 pm »

Also, for anyone who still thinks EuchreJack is town: remember that Euchre said this immediately after I originally made the statement previously mentioned:

I had the somewhat similar thought of "Is Toonyman Mafia-Ally?"
And then within a day they're trying to turn around and say "you brought up the possibility of third parties, you're mafia".

Explain to me exactly how this "revelation" makes ME scum and YOU town?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2022, 06:57:37 pm »

I agree that Jim and Vector are lousy votes.
4maskwolf
I find it odd you believe in Jim. I find it odd you're voting with the person you were just shitting on. I find it odd you think Vector is a lousy vote when you were just voting them.

I find you odd, Jack.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2022, 06:59:34 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 2 - ToonyMan*, EuchreJack*,
Jim Groovester - 2 - Vector*,
Vector - 2 - Maximum Spin*, Jim Groovester*,

EuchreJack - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Knightwing64 - 1 - Roden*,
Roden - 1 - Knightwing64*,
ToonyMan - 1 - TricMagic*,
Maximum Spin - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

5 to Hammer. Day ends on March 24, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (1 hours and 0 minutes remaining.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2022, 07:01:29 pm »

I should note:

Ties in the vote are determined by the Mafia.

It is advised that you not have a tie, but I'm not your mother.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75