Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53873 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 1: Murder Most Foul [9 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2022, 03:25:30 pm »

Toony swapping from "4mask maybe town" to "4mask is probably just a wolf" after I make a comment about him being sus, based on what is, as best as I can tell, a pre-flip associative, is interesting in italics.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2022, 03:30:54 pm »

... ToonyMan, I will die on this hill. Seriously, shoot me and see what happens.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2022, 03:33:05 pm »

This really isn't you Toony, you'd normally be.... Well, less this.

As is, pretty sure one of the three voting Jack is Mafia, if not multiple. Jim being his partner would make some sense given Jim won't be able to play this weekend. But on the same manner we still have 4 days, and hammering this quickly denies discussion

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2022, 04:08:43 pm »

My Miller is auto, but it isn't called Miller and actually has two negative effects. If I get voted out, whoever hammers me also steals my ability.
Why in the holy hell would you claim that.

Part of me actually thinks you're more likely to be mafia than to have really thought it would be pro-town to say that, but I'm trying to reserve judgement. Everyone makes mistakes. :P

Anyway, come on everyone, vote ToonyMan with me. It's good for you. Puts hair on your chest, probably.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2022, 04:46:27 pm »

My Miller is auto, but it isn't called Miller and actually has two negative effects. If I get voted out, whoever hammers me also steals my ability.

Part of me actually thinks you're more likely to be mafia than to have really thought it would be pro-town to say that, but I'm trying to reserve judgement. Everyone makes mistakes. :P

Anyway, come on everyone, vote ToonyMan with me. It's good for you. Puts hair on your chest, probably.
Probably a jester or bomb.
Max, any other comments on the dynamics? (Nt the best word to use but eh. :))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2022, 06:01:28 pm »

Max, any other comments on the dynamics? (Nt the best word to use but eh. :) )
Not really, not yet. I think most people can pretty much see where things stand now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2022, 06:16:36 pm »

Toony swapping from "4mask maybe town" to "4mask is probably just a wolf" after I make a comment about him being sus, based on what is, as best as I can tell, a pre-flip associative, is interesting in italics.
Nah that isn't part of it. I was just thinking if I don't trust Jack then I don't trust you either, sorry.

This really isn't you Toony, you'd normally be.... Well, less this.
Less what?

As is, pretty sure one of the three voting Jack is Mafia, if not multiple. Jim being his partner would make some sense given Jim won't be able to play this weekend. But on the same manner we still have 4 days, and hammering this quickly denies discussion
Sure, you can suppose that.

No. I'm pretty sure Roden is town now.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2022, 06:20:06 pm »

Roden

I have three more problems to submit before I can be done with my complex analysis course, back later. Take care y'all.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:06 pm »

I could vote Toonyman, but it's too early to bring him one vote away from hammer.

My stealth and false inspection as Mafia are linked auto abilities.
I don't see any town reasons to keep this secret.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2022, 08:18:05 pm »

Roden

I have three more problems to submit before I can be done with my complex analysis course, back later. Take care y'all.

Hopefully you'll have energy after your complex analysis class to volunteer some complex analysis.  :P

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2022, 09:29:59 pm »

Unvote
Because I could finally get around to reading Jim's obnoxious all caps post.

It appears that Jim jumped on me due to being another miller and doubting that two could be in the game. But we now have a third Miller claim, which sorta makes me think two millers could exist.
Maybe three?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2022, 11:17:41 pm »

Because if I get run up, I'd prefer that a consensus town read perform the hammer over letting a scum read do it. Less power in scum hands and instead in town hands is objectively a good thing.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2022, 11:31:00 pm »

@Roden: Do you believe both Jim and my Miller claims?
If not, which of us is lying? Why?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2022, 01:30:07 am »

@Roden: Do you believe both Jim and my Miller claims?
If not, which of us is lying? Why?
Until I'm given a reason to believe otherwise, I don't have any to doubt your claims. You claimed first and even said that you're apparently a Death Miller, which idk why mafia would claim that. However mafia doesn't really have a reason to fake counterclaim Miller either, so Jim also seems fine.

Also, you didn't really ask, but I'm kinda vibing with Tric and Max. I like what they're softing and I think they're town. I hope Toony is town, but I always seem to figure him out too late.

I'm comfortable voting somewhere in 4mask/Knightwing/Vector. I know the latter two typically don't post much but they feel extra lurky.

Vector

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2022, 01:34:05 am »

I will say this though: two specific players feel a little off. It's a meta read, and the game still barely just started, so I won't say who they are yet since I don't want to tip them off. If it persists, I'll say who they are before the day ends.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 75