Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 54032 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 1: Murder Most Foul [9 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2022, 07:45:04 pm »

You guys should just vote for Vector.
That doesn't net us any info. Vector's a null right now. Our only proof against him is a double vote. Toony's lunch meanwhile does give data.
That and vector is a prime target for informationally roles. Also, who is it that said they can wipe autos? Cause that can be very anti-town if we all have an auto. I assume all millers have multiple auto-abilities.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2022, 07:48:24 pm »

... I swear if I get hit with an auto-canceler I am going to be mad... I'm going to go check myself.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2022, 07:54:48 pm »

Do you believe that it would be wrong for a player to hold suspicions against three or more others, because we have been told there are two killers? You seem to have implied several times that you do.
I do hold suspicions against more than 2 players currently, yes. And I know I'm wrong which is a problem I find myself face.

EuchreJack
Do you think Jim and Roden are town then? Or that Jack is ploying with one of them?

@Jack:
I don't know how to say this, but personal remarks are pretty inappropriate to post in-game regardless of your alignment.

You're going to make Knightwing feel ignored.

... I swear if I get hit with an auto-canceler I am going to be mad... I'm going to go check myself.
Hehehe

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2022, 07:56:00 pm »

I could vote Toonyman, but it's too early to bring him one vote away from hammer.

My stealth and false inspection as Mafia are linked auto abilities.
I don't see any town reasons to keep this secret.
My Miller is auto, but it isn't called Miller and actually has two negative effects. If I get voted out, whoever hammers me also steals my ability.
So two out of three Millers are known to have two autos. I can assume Roden's ability theft is actually a negative on whoever steals it?

I think Jim could be right that Jack and Tric are just the mafia, but I don't really feel that energy.

One of my abilities removes a player's autos from them. I assume being a Miller is one of the autos you have, so I am not fully surprised by three miller claims as there's probably a lot of autos among the cast. For example, I could "scrub" a miller clean and have them not be a miller anymore. I find three miller claims suspicious still though and suspect Jack more than Jim or Roden currently.

Can one of the millers confirm if millerhood is an auto ability?
Autos, plural. Wording counts, so assuming Roden has a negative impact on the hammerer, removing it from circulation would be useful. (Sorry for busting that trick open Roden.) Likewise Jack's stealth is linked to his miller auto. Removing it weakens him.

In the same manner, my Autos, if removed, would severely weaken me. So that's 3 out of 4 so far. Vector having a double vote as an auto makes 5 players with autos so far. Any others?

Ninja'd by the Toon himself. Got anything to say?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2022, 07:59:13 pm »

I don't know, I feel like removing a player's autos would help most of the time. For example if I target one of the Three Millers: If they're town they'll stop being a miller, if they're mafia then they're not really a miller and I'm probably getting rid of one of their hidden lies.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2022, 08:02:46 pm »

When did Toonyman start his absolute defense of One Post Vector?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2022, 08:03:01 pm »

Doesn't actually help that night unless you outspeed investigation actions. And no, it really doesn't if the actual millers have good abilities. Making jack susceptible to death is a negative. Removing the hammer/steal on Roden is a negative if his ability actively harms the owner. And whatever Max has.

.. check on order of claims, who was second/last.

Nin, I'll check that too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2022, 08:03:04 pm »

That doesn't net us any info. Vector's a null right now. Our only proof against him is a double vote. Toony's lunch meanwhile does give data.
That and vector is a prime target for informationally roles. Also, who is it that said they can wipe autos? Cause that can be very anti-town if we all have an auto. I assume all millers have multiple auto-abilities.
See, even Tric agrees!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2022, 08:05:02 pm »

I can be night killed, it's just all other night actions that don't work on me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2022, 08:08:09 pm »

Toony started on the Vector defend right after it was revealed he had two votes. I think.
And yeah, you are acting rather carToonyMan. It's not a good look, but then neither does it look good on Jack and I. We just seem to be town when we don't make sense?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2022, 08:14:37 pm »

Jack, Jim, Roden. That's the order of Millers. 4mask and Toony both claimed redpeaks at the start. I'm more likely to believe 4mask's claim of peeking Jim.

I can be inspected and will flip mafia.
will flip mafia.
Do I think Webadict would have a town role that flips mafia in a non-bastard?

I don't. You're interpreting incorrectly or lying.

I got a mafia result on Roden.
Is this a serious claim?
You tell me.
Please just answer the question.
Saying you got a redpeek is not a good look.
Anyway, Jim fessed up as a Miller pretty much right after. Not sure if this can count as voluntary reveal.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2022, 08:16:05 pm »

... That being said, leaving Toony alive to either wipe us, or get redirected if he is town, is not something we'd want. I can also assume no guns in the population given I literally asked people to shoot me. It hasn't happened.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2022, 09:11:27 pm »

@Tric: While I don't think your survival is relevant, Jim's survival probably rules out a day one day kill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2022, 01:31:21 am »

A) Maybe to you. B) ToonyMan. C) I don't think it's necessarily anti-town; autos can be bad.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2022, 08:47:25 am »

A) Maybe to you. B) ToonyMan. C) I don't think it's necessarily anti-town; autos can be bad.
.... It is way too late in the day. Are we voting Toony out or am I revealing?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75