Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53883 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 1: Murder Most Foul [9 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2022, 05:08:59 pm »

Yes, stay away from my precious Vector. Not even Roden voted Vector after being voted by them.
Lmao.

4JackWolf is suspicious of Toonyman!  >:(
You leave me out of this >:(

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2022, 05:12:02 pm »

I think Jack obeying me is probably town too? They like to do that when we're town...
Do they like to do that as wolf? Lots of wolves like to cozy up to the people they consider strong townies to try and stay out of their immediate kill list.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2022, 05:28:24 pm »

Oh it'll be cozy when I shack up with Jack tonight.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2022, 05:32:35 pm »

I think Jack obeying me is probably town too? They like to do that when we're town...
Do they like to do that as wolf? Lots of wolves like to cozy up to the people they consider strong townies to try and stay out of their immediate kill list.
I only remember one game where Jack was actually mafia (since they were I guess third-party in KWNRedux) and that was the first round of MVM3, in which it was apparently obvious that Jack and Vector were the mafia team. Jack could be trying new moves if they rolled mafia again of course, but eh. Every other time I either know Jack is town (since I'm mafia) or I'm town and have to debate whether Jack really is town this time and it turns out that yes, every other time he's been town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2022, 05:38:56 pm »

Let's take a quote from past me talking about mafia!Jack in that game:
Jack is the most suspicious to me currently. Jack is content with Vector's demise, is pushing Met, and their calm in-control vibe is freaks me out. They must be aware of this and they're townreading me based on this suspicion I have, how do I read this?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2022, 05:40:43 pm »

Oh it'll be cozy when I shack up with Jack tonight.
It’s times like these that I’m reminded that the one thing I miss more than anything when I play here, more than ISOs and vote counts at my fingertips or a bookmarking system, is the fancy emotes on MU. I really want to use the giggle emote here but Bay12 doesn’t have it. :(

I only remember one game where Jack was actually mafia (since they were I guess third-party in KWNRedux) and that was the first round of MVM3, in which it was apparently obvious that Jack and Vector were the mafia team. Jack could be trying new moves if they rolled mafia again of course, but eh. Every other time I either know Jack is town (since I'm mafia) or I'm town and have to debate whether Jack really is town this time and it turns out that yes, every other time he's been town.
Ngl a lot of your meta reads feel like they’re “well I only briefly saw this person as wolf once but they were town in all my other games and they don’t feel that much different” which feels kinda weak to be hanging reads off of.

EBWOP:
Let's take a quote from past me talking about mafia!Jack in that game:
Jack is the most suspicious to me currently. Jack is content with Vector's demise, is pushing Met, and their calm in-control vibe is freaks me out. They must be aware of this and they're townreading me based on this suspicion I have, how do I read this?
I’d have to read the game to understand the full context there but thank you!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2022, 05:47:18 pm »

I believe Jack was townreading me hard in that Round as mafia and it bugged the heck out of me. They haven't exactly been doing that in this game at least since there's been at least one point where they wanted my head.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2022, 06:16:00 pm »

I agree with the Jack meta read tbh.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2022, 06:26:35 pm »

Jack with the constant unvoting is Town Jack. Sheeping too, not just you. Jack, who you sheeping? Or is Toony attempting to cement in your mind he's your shepherd?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2022, 06:39:04 pm »

I think Toony is actually town here?

Knightwing/4mask would be my PoE...but, that feels way too easy.

Max could be scum but idk why he's softing that he has a reason to believe three Millers could exist. If he's scum then he's basically clearing three townies, unless one of the Miller claims is fake? But I town read Jack, and Jim's counterclaim doesn't seem like it comes from scum.

Tric...idk. I haven't really seen him put on his detective hat yet. I thought his role softing was +town, but a lot of his posts are starting to revolve only around that. If I was wrong somewhere, I'd say it's probably Tric. I'm not confident enough to want to vote him on Day 1 though.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2022, 07:27:08 pm »

What the hell?

I can understand 4Mask, I guess, but what did I do? Explain

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2022, 07:40:13 pm »

What the hell?

It would help if you asked a specific question to a specific player, then hounded them relentlessly until they answered that question.

You are mostly being suspected because of your lack of activity, so you would be helping yourself too.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2022, 07:55:06 pm »

What the hell?

It would help if you asked a specific question to a specific player, then hounded them relentlessly until they answered that question.

You are mostly being suspected because of your lack of activity, so you would be helping yourself too.

Alright. I got you. I’m tired, but tomorrow, I GOT SUM QUESTIONS

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2022, 07:55:41 pm »

What the hell?

You haven't really done anything, which is partially the problem. I mostly town read everyone else and don't have much I can read you on.

What do you mean by "I can understand 4mask, I guess"?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2022, 08:08:20 pm »

What the hell?

You haven't really done anything, which is partially the problem. I mostly town read everyone else and don't have much I can read you on.

What do you mean by "I can understand 4mask, I guess"?

I dunno, I remember reading somebody sussing them
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 75