Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Frostbound (God SG)  (Read 2976 times)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
Re: Frostbound (God SG)
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2022, 12:57:31 am »

PTW.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2022, 01:01:13 am »

Normal
A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2022, 04:50:25 am »

Normal
AB

At least this way they will be self-sufficient for food. How much food does normal stance produce? It is implied to be more than devoted but unstated.

Hunting because we're a hunting god, more population so we can get essence income

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2022, 07:02:38 am »

Normal A
We need resources, after that we can use those resources to empower our prophet or craft an artefact.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2022, 08:41:54 am »

Normal, B

If we want passive Essence gain + passive resources gain, first we need more pops. So now, when we've got a five turns to do things before running out of Essence, is the perfect time to do that. Gather some pops so we can sustain our power passively, then we can do other things once our settlement is more or less stable.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2022, 09:20:25 am »

Normal, A
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2022, 09:48:32 am »

THE HUNT

You cast your gaze forth across Frostbound’s icy wastes. Across miles and miles, you can faintly sense the presence of primordial beasts, worthy of being hunted. While there are hundreds of smaller such creatures roaming across “your territory”, none are particularly worthy of being singled out by you. Primordial beasts are descendents of gods, and some gods themselves, who have lost all reason and turned to pure savagery. Most are in some ways the descendents of Frostbound itself, though other origins are common.

All, however, are heralds of death and destruction for those that lay in their path.    

One such creature catches your eye, and you set off on your hunt. The beast is:

A- A massive beast cloaked in white fur and ice, rippling with muscle. Three horns sprout from its head. Icestorms seem to follow in the creature’s wake.

B- A Bird of Fire ravages the world beneath, its wingspan measuring hundreds of meters. It roosts in the highest mountain to be found in thousands of miles, and takes off in the light of the day to hunt and burn its prey.

C- A clanking, burning monstrosity of steel. It drills through ice and stone, consuming resources and men to fed its infernal engines and grow. It controls hundreds of vehicles through its central body, a squat crawler that inhales metal and coal and disgorges creations fit for its purpose.

D- Hunt the numerous smaller beasts populating your land. Gain a 1d6 amount of Hunting rewards.

Normal
AB

At least this way they will be self-sufficient for food. How much food does normal stance produce? It is implied to be more than devoted but unstated.

Hunting because we're a hunting god, more population so we can get essence income

At this time with normal stance they are going to be growing some surplus food and gathering some resources, while further expanding their homes. Once you get more pops they will further specialize into farmers, gatherers, and builders.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2022, 10:07:15 am »

C
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2022, 10:09:55 am »

B, the possible resources we could gain from a bird of fire would be incredible for a world of ice.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2022, 10:18:02 am »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2022, 10:19:31 am »

B
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 02:18:33 am by Demonic Spoon »

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2022, 11:30:02 am »

B

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2022, 06:02:01 pm »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2022, 01:39:18 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2022, 07:47:00 pm »

If we can harvest parts and machinery from C to help house future population, then C.

Otherwise B, using Madman's rationale.

(Hi Zultan!)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5