Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: One World (SG)  (Read 4154 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One World (SG)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 01:11:02 am »

Take the daggers and the necklace, then pick up the table as it is now our weapon and run from this cursed place towards whatever looks the most familiar to us.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 01:39:08 pm »

Take the daggers and the necklace, then pick up the table as it is now our weapon and run from this cursed place towards whatever looks the most familiar to us.
Agreed, but also collect the assassin, tying her to the table for future questioning.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2022, 03:24:21 am »

Agreed, but also collect the assassin, tying her to the table for future questioning.
+1 Yes everyone we defeat will add power to our weapon!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2022, 03:58:52 am »

Ooh, fun to see you run a game again, will join later
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2022, 05:40:50 am »

You collect the assassin's daggers and necklace, and then pick up the table, swinging it around for a feel. The furniture feels natural in your grip, and you decide it would make an excellent weapon. You also decide to tie the unconscious assassin to the table for future questioning, as well as weapon enhancement. Altogether the object is a little heavy to carry around, but it does make for a nice little miniature fortress / mobile interrogation platform.

Eager to leave this weird place behind, you look around, running towards whatever looks the most familiar to you. Which happens to be an otterball stadium in the distance. You remember having many matches there, including your most recent one which was a few weeks ago - a heated game where you tore an upper meniscus tendon in your left thigh while definitely not on performance-enhancing drugs.

Heading towards the stadium, you soon arrive at its entrance with your table, the assassin tied on top, still unconscious. Many fans and spectators are making their way in, it seems a match is soon to be underway. Looking at the signs, the match looks to be the quarter-finals of the World Otterball Tour, between the Splashers and the Blitztails. A couple of decently strong teams, though your own reputation surpasses that of even their top players.

A nearby fan soon spots you, rushing over to greet you with enthusiasm and admiration. Many more soon join in, amazed by your presence, though equally confused by the unconscious woman tied to the table you are carrying around.

Spoiler: Character info (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 05:43:54 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2022, 06:38:03 am »

One of the fans asked, puzzled, why Brick has the daughter of the millionaire owner of the Frailinthorp Schooners tied to a table. Does it have something to do with that scandal about underinflated floaties that got them disqualified from the Tour?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2022, 09:08:32 pm »

The assassin regains consciousness and begins screaming, “Frelanthorpe!  Frelanthorpe!  It’s Frelanthorpe, not Frailinthorpe, you imbecile!!!”.  She also begins threatening to kill everyone, and screaming for someone to untie her.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2022, 12:55:49 am »

After all that Brick decides he'll be safer if he goes inside the stadium away from the crowds of fans.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2022, 01:00:15 am »

After all that Brick decides he'll be safer if he goes inside the stadium away from the crowds of fans.
But he is stopped at the entrance by a guard who has concluded that, if the Schooners are banned from the Tour, it's against the rules for someone to carry in the family of the owner as luggage, because she might be trying to spy on the other teams.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2022, 02:38:20 am »

Damn guess we just gotta hope no one calls the cops.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2022, 05:15:51 am »

Amongst the adoring chatters of the gathering crowd around you, one of the fans soon recognizes the woman tied to the table. "Hey, isn't that the daughter of the millionaire owner of the Frailinthorp Schooners? Why does Brick have her tied to a table?..." the fan puzzles out loud, drawing more pondering murmurs. "Does this have something to do with those underinflated floaties that got them disqualified?" the fan continues, as a heated discussion begins to develop in the crowd.

At the sound of the fan saying "Frailinthorp", the woman on the table starts to stir awake with disgruntled irritation. "Frelanthrope!" she yells at the fan in disgust. "Frelanthorpe! It's Frelanthorpe, not Frailinthorpe, you imbecile!!!" the redhead screams, struggling to get free of the ropes. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!!!!" she continues viciously, causing the crowds to back away in shock and alarm. "Someone untie me! Untie me NOW!" the woman demands, wrestling with the ropes like a confined beast.

The fans yelp and cower at the sight of the enraged woman, though there are a few diehard Schooner fans that seem to be contemplating actually freeing her. In the face of the ensuing chaos, you decide you'd be safer if you go inside the stadium away from the crowds of bestirred fans. Approaching the entrance however, you are stopped by a guard who takes a good look at the viciously struggling woman tied to the table, then at a piece of parchment in their hands. "I'm sorry sir but since the Schooners are banned from the Tour, it's against the rules for someone to carry in the family of the owner as luggage," the guard concludes, barring you from entering with your luggage. "She might be trying to spy on the other teams. We hope you understand." Meanwhile the woman is spitting curses at the guard, daring him to untie her and call her luggage one more time.

As you consider what to do, it seems that some of the fans had alerted the city guard to the situation, as a squad of soldiers soon arrives on the scene. "What the hell's going on here!?" the guard captain yells, pushing through the lingering crowds. "What's with all the screaming? And why's that woman tied to a table!?" He then spots you, tempering his voice. "Oh, Mr. Brick! I'm a huge fan! Errm--I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this?..." he ponders, as the rest of the soldiers gather nearby to moderate the scene.

Spoiler: Character info (click to show/hide)

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2022, 06:07:54 am »

"This woman is a suspect in a possible ongoing Conspiracy against Otterball, as defined in statute I-42(c), section K of the formal Charter of the Order for the Preservation of Otterball, as well as at least one count of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and similar minor crimes. As a recently inducted junior member of the Order, I have, as you can see" — he taps the table — "secured her pending delivery to the local Order Bailiff, pursuant to the police powers ceded to the Order by the Love Foundation in the Treaty of Armistice, while I have been searching for additional evidence."

Properly speaking, of course, under the terms of the Treaty he should have reported the arrest to the local representatives of the Love Foundation government immediately, but he hopes the guard captain will cut him some slack on the understanding that he would want as much evidence as possible to make his case.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2022, 11:04:44 am »

((Oh I love games like this))

A parrot with glowing blue eyes flies towards the stadium, lands on the red haired woman, says assassin, then lands on Brick, and says target, this parrot is telepathic

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2022, 01:45:00 am »

In the back ground a donkey explodes, no one pays attention to this as it's an everyday occurrence.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2022, 01:00:30 am »

A man nearby begins scratching his head.  “‘Conspiracy against Otterball’?… ‘Society for the Preservation of Otterball’?  I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what in the world is Otterball?”, the man asks.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5