Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Second Evil Embark.  (Read 1440 times)

DorfMan234

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
My Second Evil Embark.
« on: February 18, 2022, 11:07:49 pm »

Welcome to SkinVault.

Embarked on the edge of an evil mountain and am loosely modeling my fortress after the Shadow Temple from OOT to fit the theme. One year has passed and issues so far have been zombie yaks, mountain goats, and dark gnome body parts that refuse to stay f****** dead. My lone sword dwarf did good against the undead at first, but was soon trampled by 5 yaks. The caravan is acting strangely, most of them got spooked away by the dark gnomes but a few of the caravan guards have stuck around for some reason. I'm not going to question it, getting free guards with steel equipment at my fortress entrance is a godsend at this stage. Attempting to form a militia but equipment is scarce and combat skills more so. The miners are pulling double duty as warriors, Two "militia" dwarfs were hospitalized by goats. There are blighted clouds that roll in from time to time; I don't know what they do yet and don't really want to know...
I made the mistake of assuming reanimating effects only occur on the surface and now have yak skins crawling around my kitchens. Now thinking how best to make due without butchers. At least this place doesn't rain acid.

Overall the year has not been terrible, but not very good either.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 11:11:30 pm by DorfMan234 »