Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Warplant Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 13836 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Warplant Mafia (7 players, 4 survive) Day 2
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2022, 05:30:29 pm »

I've already made the case for Toony. There's really nothing else to say, he replaced in, town read me, scum read Blu, null read Max and Knightwing, then claimed a Track result on me. If you think that adds up then I don't know what to tell you.
Okay.

I think you should try harping on the part where he Townread you some more. Get him to explain that, yes?

Are you serious? If you have another shot we just win. You couldn't have lead with that? I think the whole situation is dumb, and giving Toony and free pass for the millionth time is dumber, but it literally doesn't matter if you can shoot him tonight.

Confirm you have another shot and I'll self vote.
As far as I'm aware, I think I can shoot every Night? But if you're Town, then you're gambling on ToonyMan not being Bulletproof. Unless you're NOT Bulletproof, in which case, even if we did vote out ToonyMan, yes, I would absolutely shoot you and win.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2022, 05:33:44 pm »

Also if Web is actually SK then I think he always wins here, so that's funny.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2022, 05:34:40 pm »

Here.

Unvote.

You have time.

Also if Web is actually SK then I think he always wins here, so that's funny.
Man, I wish, that'd be hilarious.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2022, 05:37:13 pm »

I don't think Toony can be Bulletproof. Scum already had a Roleblocker, two scum in a seven player game is already scum sided but giving them two PRs would be crazy unbalanced. Meanwhile town has two VTs, a Miller, a Cop and Vig. Cop gets handicapped by Miller and Roleblocker, Vig that can only shoot one scum is literally just anti town since they're more likely to hit town anyway (which you did, no idea why you shot Max tbh). Basically set up balance says Toony isn't Bulletproof unless Jack is a big meanie.

Tbh Web the fact you weren't Roleblocked after Toony openly doubted your claim should've given you at least a little pause.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2022, 05:38:18 pm »

If Web is SK, town literally cannot win in a two scum set up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2022, 05:40:33 pm »

I don't think Toony can be Bulletproof. Scum already had a Roleblocker, two scum in a seven player game is already scum sided but giving them two PRs would be crazy unbalanced. Meanwhile town has two VTs, a Miller, a Cop and Vig. Cop gets handicapped by Miller and Roleblocker, Vig that can only shoot one scum is literally just anti town since they're more likely to hit town anyway (which you did, no idea why you shot Max tbh). Basically set up balance says Toony isn't Bulletproof unless Jack is a big meanie.

Tbh Web the fact you weren't Roleblocked after Toony openly doubted your claim should've given you at least a little pause.
Why would I be RBed? The Mafia RB was dead, and I doubt the existence of two RBs.

The fact that there's a Vigilante should make you think the scum could be super powerful, honestly, unless you are Town and think I'm SK, in which case, yes, you'd probably assume that. In which case, having us kill each other is, indeed, optimal for Town because ToonyMan would have to kill me regardless.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2022, 05:44:26 pm »

By "Vig that can only shoot one scum" I mean that a Bulletproof Mafia means that only the Roleblocker could be shot and everyone else is collateral damage. Making one of the Mafia unkillable when a Roleblocker can already stop the Vig shot is kinda unnecessary when town already can't do much in the night phase.

Roden

GG

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2022, 05:44:34 pm »

That is correct. I'm not bulletproof.

I think you are bulletproof though, Roden. Not that it matters if we vote you off. It would explain why you're making meta justification to dissuade from there being a mafia BP when in fact there is only one VT and a Tracker and not two VTs. Plus town has a vig which is very strong.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2022, 05:45:25 pm »

Come on don't give up, lame!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2022, 05:50:27 pm »

I think you are bulletproof though, Roden. Not that it matters if we vote you off. It would explain why you're making meta justification to dissuade from there being a mafia BP when in fact there is only one VT and a Tracker and not two VTs. Plus town has a vig which is very strong.
The meta justification is just me explaining that a self vote most likely wins this for town, it has nothing to do with trying to convince people I'm town. Idk how you convinced Web that town has Tracker and Cop but it doesn't matter at this point.

Come on don't give up, lame!
Not giving up, this is just optimal.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2022, 05:54:41 pm »

Why would I be RBed? The Mafia RB was dead, and I doubt the existence of two RBs.

The fact that there's a Vigilante should make you think the scum could be super powerful, honestly, unless you are Town and think I'm SK, in which case, yes, you'd probably assume that. In which case, having us kill each other is, indeed, optimal for Town because ToonyMan would have to kill me regardless.
Just realized what you could've originally meant by the Roleblock question. I'm saying you claimed Cop D1 but didn't get Roleblocked that Night. Toony doubted your claim, which lends evidence to him having a hand in who got Roleblocked, as I certainly would've targeted you. Idk who actually did get targeted but it was probably me, since I didn't claim and I usually do, which might've implied I had a strong PR.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2022, 05:56:45 pm »

Technically, you shouldn't believe that Roden is Bulletproof here, but that's not the real point.

ToonyMan, will you explain the biggest reason why you're probably Town so that Roden will understand?

Just realized what you could've originally meant by the Roleblock question. I'm saying you claimed Cop D1 but didn't get Roleblocked that Night. Toony doubted your claim, which lends evidence to him having a hand in who got Roleblocked, as I certainly would've targeted you. Idk who actually did get targeted but it was probably me, since I didn't claim and I usually do, which might've implied I had a strong PR.
... I'm confused. The Roleblocker is...  dead?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2022, 05:58:27 pm »

I'm so fucking dumb. I forgot Blu got voted out, he never made it to the night phase.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2022, 06:01:41 pm »

Also Web, if I'm mafia there's literally no point in trying to convince me that Toony is probably town. I would know exactly why he's town lol.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2022, 06:04:47 pm »

True, but this is for my benefit before I hammer you. If you're Town, you should unvote. You know how trigger-happy I am.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12