Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Warplant Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 13860 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Warplant Mafia (7/7) We Have Begun!
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2022, 08:41:09 am »

What

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2022, 08:56:19 am »

Day ends in 6 hours...

I don't know what Webadict is doing.

If Blu is telling the truth it's pretty horrible if we vote them today, annoying.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2022, 09:34:45 am »

Day ends in 6 hours...

I don't know what Webadict is doing.

If Blu is telling the truth it's pretty horrible if we vote them today, annoying.
Could be true. I am really only claiming Cop so that the Mafia think I'm Bulletproof, because if they kill me, then I die.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2022, 09:46:02 am »

Also, how do you not know what I'm doing?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2022, 10:15:05 am »

Nope.

I'm the cop.

Was keeping quiet because I have a good idea on your role, but I guess claiming is better than wasting townvote.

Would I believe any result you gave on Day 2? I suppose I might if we lynch scum today, but with not much time in the day left I don't think a last minute scramble is going to find scum. If we lynch town today then there's no way I'm buying any result you give on Day 2.

I guess I don't value the potential result of whatever inspect you have on Day 2 over finding out your alignment today so I'm going to hammer you.

BluearianKnight.

If you're actually a cop this is going to look terrible for me but I don't think I'm wrong.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2022, 10:40:43 am »

HAMMER!

Write up in a bit.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2022, 11:02:32 am »

It's stuff like that that makes me want to vote Roden.

Think about that one logically: If Knightwing is not a Miller, then do you think he would claim Miller on his own? Personally, I do not. It seems too risky. So, you must think about who Knightwing's partner would be to make him claim Miller. And I don't see anyone really doing that.

So, that's basically the issue with why I won't vote Knightwing. You have to be convincing on that one, because claiming Miller is a inherently pro-Town action.
Why is claiming Miller risky? He claimed Miller and has offered very little in terms of reads, yet he still has barely any suspicion on him. Like is it really risky to claim a role that deters Cops and then OMGUS the guy voting you? Or is it just standard newbscum play?

I also don't really have a reason to vote outside of Blu and Knightwing. So if Blu no longer becomes a choice because of the reasons mentioned in my last post, why would I not vote Knightwing? If I say "nevermind, I want to vote out one of Max/Jim/Toony/Web" right before the deadline with zero progression on why I want to vote them instead of the people I actually scum read...I mean, I guess I could certainly do that. But why would I?

I figure if Blu is no longer an option then I'm certainly a possible choice for elimination. Hopefully you realize that I don't risk that ever happening as mafia though.

PE: Oof, I passed out before I hit send.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2022, 11:46:00 am »

EVERYONE STOP POSTING

The Day is Over.  We are entering the Night Phase.  In lieu of locking, just don't post until I announce the Next Day.

Story:
The votes are in, and BluearianKnight is hauled off by Internal Security Forces.  The entire time, BluearianKnight is professing their innocence, the unfairness of the whole situation, and how everyone is going to be sorry when they find the REAL agents.

However, under Enhanced Interrogation Techniques, BluearianKnight reveals the following:
BluearianKnight is the Night Manager.  An evil person that can keep anyone from acting at night by making them work late.
BluearianKnight is a Mafia Roleblocker.

Night Phase starts NOW.  It will last for 24 hours, or until I receive all Night Actions.  It is March 2nd, 11:45am.  Day Phase begins on March 3rd, 11:45am, or sooner if possible.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warplant Mafia (7 players, 4 survive) Day 2
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2022, 01:34:22 pm »

Day Two Begins, you may resume posting!

Last night, two people are killed.
Jim Groovester was an Undercover Agent of the Wubastan Security Service.  His ability was to inspect one person per night. He was a cop.
Maximum Spin was a loyal citizen of Wubastan. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Remaining players:
(0) Knightwing64
(0) Roden
(0) ToonyMan
(0) Webadict

Day ends in 72 Hours.
It is March 2nd, 1:34pm.  Day Ends March 5th, 1:34pm.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2022, 02:22:05 pm »

I'm a Tracker.

I saw Roden go to Jim last night. Which means this game is over unless Web is a serial killer and not a vig, which is just dumb. No way mafia killed Max last night.

Knightwing is a miller. Web shot Max. Roden shot Jim.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2022, 04:06:40 pm »

Lol. I'm VT. I'm not losing to a fake Track result again.

Just to be sure, demon possession and bus drivers aren't in this set up, right? Right, cool. Now come up with an actual case instead of faking a Track result.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2022, 04:13:29 pm »

Like, Toony...we've been over this before every time you roll scum and try to frame me. I don't bring you to ELo, that just doesn't happen. I don't know why you keep trying to make that a thing.

What I don't understand is why you didn't just say "I think it's Roden, he hesitated to hammer Blu and instead kept trying to vote out Knightwing." Like, that would've maybe been a plausible case. Not a good one, considering the fact that I said I was going to hammer Blu anyway. But it might at least convince Knightwing.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2022, 04:14:48 pm »

Forgot to vote Toony.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2022, 04:30:25 pm »