Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Warplant Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 13865 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Warplant Mafia (7/7) We Have Begun!
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2022, 01:39:25 am »

Hey I'm in. I skimmed the thread before joining so I have some thoughts I guess.

Webadict and Jim are probably town. I like this Web post.

Roden is probably town.

Don't know about Max or Knightwing.

I think Bluarian is scummy. Not only are they always mafia, but they get angry and confrontational as mafia while staying more cool-headed as town. So posts like this rub me the wrong way.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2022, 06:50:16 am »

Okay, it's Blu/Max then, because it's probably not ToonyMan.

BluarianKnight.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2022, 06:57:56 am »

It’s toony!

:o :o :o

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2022, 12:28:02 pm »

Unvote.

I think BK is at three. I intend to vote BluearianKnight but I'll hold off to avoid hammering.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2022, 01:53:08 pm »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2022, 04:01:55 pm »

Unvote.

I think BK is at three. I intend to vote BluearianKnight but I'll hold off to avoid hammering.
Holding off hammering is silly if you don't have a good reason.

Is there anything you want to hear from anyone? It doesn't appear there are volunteers, and that's probably because we're all power roles, so everyone wants to stay in the shadows.

There's also no Doctors, so I'm clearly the best person to kill unless the scum think I'm Bulletproof, which I'm not.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2022, 04:14:59 pm »

I'LL DO IT WEBADICT

I'LL HAMMER

DON'T TEST ME

I'LL DO IT

I SWEAR I WILL

There's nothing in particular I'm waiting for but I didn't want to take away the opportunity of other players to comment or opine by hammering quickly.

I'll probably wait until sometime later tonight to give people the chance to get home from work, log in, etc. If things remain silent like this then I will hammer.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2022, 05:48:43 pm »

@Bluarian:
Who's scummier, Max or Knightwing?

@Webadict:
There's also no Doctors, so I'm clearly the best person to kill unless the scum think I'm Bulletproof, which I'm not.
Yes. I just don't see you as the Bulletproof because you claimed Cop. Why would the Bulletproof claim Cop??

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2022, 06:19:45 pm »

Give me a moment! I was busy, but let me at least state my case before slamming me with the hammer.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2022, 06:37:44 pm »

Yeah, you tend to echo me as scum, which is why I think it's scummy. You did correctly identify why it was scummy, too. It's really a you-specific scumtell, so it doesn't really apply to anyone else, and you can hate it, but it's going to be a thing.

As for why Knightwing, the point is that I don't think Knightwing is scum, and the only way Knightwing is scum is Roden for picking apart a very specific piece of information that was only able to be dragged out after Knightwing posted. Or, intuition, whatever fully answers your question. The point is that it's probably not Knightwing, and that's all you need to worry about for now.

But, if it makes you feel better, Roden does seem to be more likely scum than you, and if I had to guess, it's probably Roden/Maximum Spin, so I'll probably inspect one of them Tonight. Probably.

Either that, or it's Luckyowl, but like, it's probably not Luckyowl.
I think Bluarian is scummy. Not only are they always mafia, but they get angry and confrontational as mafia while staying more cool-headed as town. So posts like this rub me the wrong way.

Two points on this.

ONE: I do have bad luck for getting mafia/SK, but I think using that to vote me out is kind of bullshit.
TWO: I don't think me getting angry is a scumtell. I've gotten pissed off in townie games too. I usually get even pissier in town games, because I don't know what's going on.

Three: We swapped away from Roden real fast. Not a fan of that.

Toony - Max, slightly. I don't know either of their styles well. Honestly, I don't know how Roden plays either, so maybe he just naturally sets my mafia-reader off.

Listen, I don’t know what to tell you. I saw that I got a role as a miller, Went to sleep and everyone started voting me. What am I supposed to tell you?
Knightwing - Please just.. ask questions?? interact?? For a miller claim it feels really hard like you're trying to avoid any attention whatsoever. Give us something.

My reads are Roden>Knightwing>Max>Toony>Wubba>Jim concurrently on scum to towny feels. That's my feel.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2022, 07:13:13 pm »

Uh, questions.

Role claims?

I have suspicions about Roden that are probably unfounded.

Also, something’s bout blue just runs me the wrong way

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2022, 07:39:51 pm »

Uh, questions.

Role claims?

I have suspicions about Roden that are probably unfounded.

Also, something’s bout blue just runs me the wrong way
Yes? What is that?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2022, 07:40:31 pm »

Blu, Knightwing, how would your read of me change if I hadn't asked for more pressure on Knightwing? If I had just stayed quiet and minded my own business, would that make me townier in your eyes?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2022, 07:45:53 pm »

Now looks like an ideal time for a votecount!

Let's review the blackboard.
Votecount:
(0) Maximum Spin
(0) Knightwing64: Roden, BluarianKnight
(0) Roden: BluarianKnight
(0) Jim Groovester
(0) BluarianKnight: Maximum Spin, Toonyman, Webadict
(0) ToonyMan
(0) Webadict

Not voting: Jim Groovester

Game ends Wednesday, March 2nd @ 2:48pm EST
Current time Tuesday, March 1st @ 7:43pm EST, T-minus 19h 5m

I'll try to be more active Wednesday afternoon leading up to launch time. No promises though.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2022, 07:58:30 pm »

Blu, Knightwing, how would your read of me change if I hadn't asked for more pressure on Knightwing? If I had just stayed quiet and minded my own business, would that make me townier in your eyes?

Not really, being completely silent is worse but the fact that you just immediately came for blood with no indication I wasn’t town, dunno, it just seems weird and scummy in my unprofessional opinion.

Also, I dunno. I just have a bad feeling about blue, maybe it’s just cause they are voting me but my gut instinct just makes me think that something isn’t right with them
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12