Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventurer trading?  (Read 869 times)

Stregone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventurer trading?
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:14:00 pm »

I get how to trade stuff for other stuff, but how do I sell stuff for coins? or spend coins to buy stuff?

Thanks.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer trading?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 05:21:00 pm »

I believe there's a keybind that makes it use coins..  I can't remember what it is offhand, so just press ?, scroll to the keybind listing, and look for it.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:17:00 pm »

Yea it's pretty much an entire row of keys each one for adding or subtracting a diffrent number of coins.

And despite the fact that I use it all the frikkin time I cannot remember for the life of me which keys they are...  I think it is F through L on the second row.  F being offering money and L being asking for money.

EDIT: And now looking again I see that this is hours old and has probably been figured out already.  Thats what I get for judging age of a thread by order in the list.

[ March 04, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

numerobis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 10:52:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Greiger:
<STRONG>And despite the fact that I use it all the frikkin time I cannot remember for the life of me which keys they are...  I think it is F through L on the second row.  F being offering money and L being asking for money.</STRONG>

Essentially I just offer 1 or demand 9,000 (s and h, I think, but I have to carefully look at the mystical line and hit 'g' to zero it out a dozen times because I screwed, even though there's only 8 choices).  Then I offer to trade.  Then the merchant offers the right amount.

Keep in mind that a GCS sock is much more value-dense than gold coin.