Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: XMAS/NY 2021 GIVEAWAY  (Read 13210 times)

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS/NY 2021 GIVEAWAY
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2021, 02:45:55 pm »

Should the rule line After the 1st of next year any games still unclaimed will be the donator's problem I guess. be updated to 6th of Jan or so to cater for the moved giveaway period?
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2021, 02:58:28 pm »

Yes
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2021, 05:24:30 pm »

I'll give Stubbs the Zombie and Bioshock a home.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2021, 08:14:18 pm »

Bioshock key sent, but a1s, you can, um, leave it in the orphanage if you want b/c I appear to have another key for it that I didn't notice when taking stock of my digital jangling mess...

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2021, 09:19:49 pm »

I would like to save Bioshock from the orphanage.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2021, 09:01:24 am »

I'll give Stubbs the Zombie and Bioshock a home.
Bioshock key sent, but a1s, you can, um, leave it in the orphanage if you want b/c I appear to have another key for it that I didn't notice when taking stock of my digital jangling mess...
I would like to save Bioshock from the orphanage.
Noted. And key sent.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

ventuswings

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2021, 11:41:46 am »

Soulestination goes to a1s as sole entrant, I've sent you Steam gift.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2021, 03:26:34 pm »

By default:
Clatter goes to a1s
Death Squared goes to Detros
Bioshock goes to 1freeman
Everything else goes to Orphanage

Keys sent.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:30:01 pm by E. Albright »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2021, 04:26:05 pm »

By default:
Clatter goes to a1s
Death Squared goes to Detros
Bioshock goes to 1freeman
Everything else goes to Orphanage

Keys sent.
Noted

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2021, 01:17:52 am »

Oooh I've been on the lookout for this but it started in mid-December! Cheers to everyone in it c:
Sadly where I'm at and will be is under region lock so...yeah u_u no way I can give anything for the majority of anyone else here.

But it's nice always seeing this annually!

teoleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2021, 03:46:33 am »

Can add me for

Noita?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:48:04 am by teoleo »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2021, 01:10:03 pm »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2021, 02:09:39 pm »

Let's do this then.

Iconoclasts goes to a1s for being the only entrant.
Darkwood goes to Teoleo for being the only entrant.

The hotly contested Noita goes to Teoleo thanks to some lucky RNG. Congrats on nabbing two games.

Friend requests sent. You gotta accept them or else I can't send you the gifts. Feel free to unfriend afterwards. PM me if you didn't get the friend request for some reason.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

teoleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2021, 02:12:06 pm »

Thk for all …

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2021, 04:02:34 pm »

So, I'm having region-locking issues for both winners right now unfortunately. Apparently, the conversion difference between Canadian dollars and EUROs barely passes the threshold for triggering the automatic region-locking feature.

My only legal option is to look for region-free keys on the web, but those don't usually benefit from steam sales. Based on what I see on the internet, I might be able to get a steam key for Darkwood on Fanatical, but I need to know what region teoleo is in so I can verify whether the key will work. Probably best done via PM, though teoleo seems to be the type of person who wouldn't give that data up just for a few free games.

Alternatively, I can buy you guys all GOG copies if you have accounts. I'll wait till the end of tomorrow for your opinions on what I should do. After that, your gift is forfeit and it will either go to the orphanage or be re-rolled.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 04:07:02 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13