Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]  (Read 23157 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC [9/???]
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2021, 11:57:28 am »

However, that was quite rude! Twi, was it? Although I won’t attack you due to this one time conflict of interest, I can’t have you destroying that. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I Twist fate a little bit to avoid the destruction of my planet.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2021, 11:57:59 am »

"I do not wish for creation to be tinted so. Better that others create freely than madness be at the base of this universe. Rot left unattended can lead to the base collapsing."

"... I am also interested in seeing exactly what will happen."

"It's a pittance of power, nothing will come of it, spread so thin. The child's hostile attitude isn't something to ignore, but let us be clear that we have the luxury to decide how to respond. In a measured and just manner.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2021, 12:01:35 pm »

"I do not wish for creation to be tinted so. Better that others create freely than madness be at the base of this universe. Rot left unattended can lead to the base collapsing."

"... I am also interested in seeing exactly what will happen."

"It's a pittance of power, nothing will come of it, spread so thin. The child's hostile attitude isn't something to ignore, but let us be clear that we have the luxury to decide how to respond. In a measured and just manner.

While I appreciate the fact you are willing to give me a chance, I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me child. We are all around the same age. It is quite condescending.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2021, 12:04:31 pm »

From a distance, the Faceless Prince glances at the squabbling deities and shakes their head.
Children.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2021, 12:09:27 pm »

From a distance, the Faceless Prince glances at the squabbling deities and shakes their head.
Children.

C’thun huffs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2021, 12:40:36 pm »

"My apologies for the confusion, I refer not to your age but to your maturity of thought."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2021, 01:17:18 pm »

Attempt to use Light to diplomatically prevent or delay hostile actions this turn.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2021, 08:25:03 pm »

(snip)
Spend a Madness Act to warp everything the gods created this turn to be in more of my image. With changed loyalties, of course.
(Although there aren't any mechanics for altering things right now, 1 sphere act isn't enough to warp and alter loyalties for everything, especially not healthy incarnae. Also, glowing text is reserved for War Forms and in future may lead to unplanned hulking out if used outside that context.)
Attempt to use Light to diplomatically prevent or delay hostile actions this turn.
(Is this diplomacy diplomacy or is this possibly Intercede/Twist Fate? If the former, it's free but is done via dialog.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2021, 08:38:30 pm »

(snip)
Spend a Madness Act to warp everything the gods created this turn to be in more of my image. With changed loyalties, of course.
(Although there aren't any mechanics for altering things right now, 1 sphere act isn't enough to warp and alter loyalties for everything, especially not healthy incarnae. Also, glowing text is reserved for War Forms and in future may lead to unplanned hulking out if used outside that context.)
(Is this diplomacy diplomacy or is this possibly Intercede/Twist Fate? If the former, it's free but is done via dialog.)

(Gotcha.)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2021, 03:15:40 pm »

Well, I'm ready to vote for world shape.

Gibeele materializes a Votebox from the void and passes it 'round, after writing an entry in it.

Quote from: votebox
Keep the disc as-is: 0
Cloud of islands of random shapes and sizes, with the Eye-land in the center-bottom: 1 (Gibeele)

"This proposal will at least make the world less... ugly."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2021, 04:27:59 pm »

Well, I'm ready to vote for world shape.

Gibeele materializes a Votebox from the void and passes it 'round, after writing an entry in it.

Quote from: votebox
Keep the disc as-is: 0
Cloud of islands of random shapes and sizes, with the Eye-land in the center-bottom: 2 (Gibeele) (Twi)

"This proposal will at least make the world less... ugly."
That it will. Does cloud of islands mean islands made of clouds or simply floating islands with a cloud shape. In either case, I'd suggest a sea of some sort as well, unless one wishes for mortals to develop air transport or teleportation..

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2021, 05:06:41 pm »

Gibeele glances at the plain grey disc which currently makes up the world.

"Ah, for the time being I believe that we are merely selecting the shape of the world, not its material composition. Thus will need to wait for the next age. That means no oceans yet. But yes, in theory with the disperse cloud of landmasses, we should then allow the creatures thereon means of transportation, in order to allow them the joy and satisfaction of travel and exploration."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 06:56:06 pm »

(Imagine being a god in this economy.)
Spoiler: Competition Act (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wilderness Act (click to show/hide)
For now they will simply be charged with sitting around in my realm, which will resemble an inexplicable mashup of all possible and some impossible biomes, climbing up into the sky like an endless twisting mountain.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2021, 02:22:12 am »

Gibeele glances at the plain grey disc which currently makes up the world.

"Ah, for the time being I believe that we are merely selecting the shape of the world, not its material composition. Thus will need to wait for the next age. That means no oceans yet. But yes, in theory with the disperse cloud of landmasses, we should then allow the creatures thereon means of transportation, in order to allow them the joy and satisfaction of travel and exploration."

HH blinks twice, as if tilling his eyes with his eyelashes.

"Yes but there is no harm in agreeing now what the world is made up of then implementing it when the time comes. Knowing what the final product will be could easily help us choose which crop to plant. If you where to say it is made up of clouds we would only have to wait until we are able to make it so then it would become so without need for further discussion."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2021, 08:23:48 am »

(Will write fluff later, write this now so I can do it in time)
Spend Travel act to create the Signs
Name: Signs
Type: Constellations
Description: A collection of small star formations spread across the sphere, all distinct from each other and very bright
Shape the plane of wandering and spend messenger act to create the voicers inside it
Plane of shaping:
A few very dense cities of various designs connected to each other by a network of roads, surrounding this cities there are various biomes with dirt roads leading deeper in
Name: Voicers
Affiliation (list all applicable gods, primary first): Wanderer
Class: Outsiders, summonable
Traits:
 + Incredibly fast runners, swimmers, flyers and over all other forms of movement
 + Perfect recreation: can retell any word spoken to them, can recreate the physical appearance of any object shown to them given the material, can perfectly preform any physical action shown to them as long as it physically possible to them to do so.
 - Besides the basics of living, reading, finding their way around, and the actions required to recreate objects and letters, they cannot preform any action not specifically shown to them, cannot speak any word not specifically told to them, cannot create any object not shown to them.
Description:A 5ft tall white pigeon looking bird with hands hidden beneath the wings
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 09:08:22 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35