Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35

Author Topic: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]  (Read 23277 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 4 [9/10]
« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2022, 12:25:21 am »

If necessary, Intercede to allow the forbidden seeds to lodge themselves in my flesh rather than the world.

"Hmph. Testing a god's passions is extremely rude."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2022, 12:33:08 am »

If necessary, Intercede to allow the forbidden seeds to lodge themselves in my flesh rather than the world.

"Hmph. Testing a god's passions is extremely rude."

“Oh? Yet again the Freedom god limits the actions of others? I dunno why you feel the need to tell the rest of us what to do and how we ‘can’ act all the time. Freedom has always been minding your own business to me.”

HH shakes his head.

“You even worked here when you coulda used the effort to feed your poor starving critter.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2022, 12:38:15 am »

"Haha. You think my first sphere is all there is to me? I'm a person, I get to choose how I act. And I'm going to stop you from being an asshole to our sibling. Thus is my freedom."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2022, 12:44:57 am »

"Haha. You think my first sphere is all there is to me? I'm a person, I get to choose how I act. And I'm going to stop you from being an asshole to our sibling. Thus is my freedom."

“You arn’t going to stop anyone.”

HH checks something.

“...Isn’t your first sphere Transformation?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2022, 01:03:01 am »

"You're right, I probably won't have to do anything. Better to be safe than sorry though, right? Have we learned anything about the value of having and making friends, Harv?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2022, 01:20:09 am »

Susan turns her head at all of...this.

"This is one for the books, I say. I shall have it recorded, in perpetuity. Not simply this, but the whole of the thread, the whole of the moments prior and after. Not yet however. Mere edifices and items will be lacking for the preservation I envision. Yes, this is how it is."

"Instead I shall pepper that which has been planned, has been made. So that those who reap the future shall find it not lacking. Hark, I call from the void, the angels of the lost! Go forth and spread civilisation so that one day, those that claim this land may be in wonder of it all, and think."

1 Benign Wetworks Sphere act: create Outsiders - Super Intelligent Macrobacteria, They are immediately tasked with creating vast edifices, infrastructure, settlements, monasteries, fortification, dungeons and the like throughout Creation.

Code: [Select]
Name: Super Intelligent Macrobacteria
Affiliation (list all applicable gods, primary first): Susan
Class: Outsiders
Traits:
 + Superintelligent
 + Superstrong
 - Supershortlifespanwithnoabilitytosurvivebeyondthisera
Description: Large amorphous blobs resembling bacteria, these beings are blessed with the knowledge of a thousand-thousand lifetimes and the strength of a thousand-thousand repetitions. Each lives for the glory of the Empire, the Empire which they are assigned to built. Once it is complete - with all its infrastructures and edifices - they shall return to the dust from which they came.

1 Sustainable Growth-Profit Synergies Sphere act: create Angel - Raheal of Eternal Service. Release Raheal to the world.

Code: [Select]
Name:Raheal of Eternal Service
Affiliation (list all applicable gods, primary first):Susan, Twi, The Faceless Prince, The Wanderer, Harvey Harvest, C'thun, Shinka, Gibeele, Qwitzikottle
Class:Angel
Traits:
 + Omnipresent and consequently, difficult to destroy in the material plane
 + That which is spoken to Raheal may be communicated to another divinely touched, loved, or blessed via Raheal instantaneously
 -  Without will or opinion on the matters of the world or gods; it will not evend defend itself.
Description: Theoretically an infinitely long coil of optic fibre wires in the shape of a lamprey, Raheal is more often than not, in a diffused state of drifting iotas. That is, a cloud of gas. A cloud of gas that is found throughout the whole world. It is, as such, incredibly difficult to detect naturally. Raheal however, can be called upon by those divinely touched, loved, or blessed by the gods. In doing so, A small figment of Raheal can be conjured from the cloud, and Raheals spoken to. Messages can be given to Raheal verbally, via letter or typed - Raheal figments are equipped with a graphical interface and input system -  who will then faithfully deliver that message to the intended recipient anywhere in the material plane. This is usually instantaneous due to Raheal being everywhere, and as such, can form new figments to deliver said message. Each message is exactly as written/stated/typed by the sender.

0 Acts: communicate to all currently existing servants: "Salutations and greetings! It is I who is termed Susan, and today I alert you to a system by which you may communicate with one, and another. I announce Raheal, a system by which you may contact all other servants, whether they be of your own divine parent, or not. Merely ask for its name and it shall appear, able to transmit any message in many a manner without delay nor derision; it is without true will.I do not give suggestion or attempt to coerce you in its use, but I hope with clarity that communication between all who are under the employ of the divine may forestall foolishness and misunderstanding. To this I give you, servants of the gods, for your benefice."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2022, 02:17:39 am »

I am impressed that you guys have managed to fuck this up so much already.

Contest:
  • Macrobacteria existing in Texas or Yamayunqa
  • Raheal existing in Wizny, Texas, or Yamayunqa
  • Any additional regions connecting to Yamayunqa, except the Endless Blue which is fine
  • Central Garden connecting to Texas or Wizny (besides Yamayunqa as implied above)
  • The Shrine of Freedom existing in Yamayunqa
  • Anything I have made or done being considered magical
  • Magic existing anywhere
  • Magic existing in Wizny, Texas, or Yamayunqa in particular

Also steal some of those forbidden fruit seeds and plant them in Texas, Wizny, and Yamayunqa, using intercession if necessary.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 05:26:06 am by Maximum Spin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2022, 05:09:41 am »

Contest the existence of Oxygen.

Contest:
  • Any additional regions connecting to Yamayunqa, except the Endless Blue which is fine
  • Central Garden connecting to Texas or Wizny

Also steal some of those forbidden fruit seeds and plant them in Texas, Wizny, and Yamayunqa, using intercession if necessary.

"Whilst I respect your opinion and your ability to do as you wish, what for do you object to the presence of Raheal, oh lord of wilds?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2022, 05:25:20 am »

Contest the existence of Oxygen.
Support this contestation too.

"Whilst I respect your opinion and your ability to do as you wish, what for do you object to the presence of Raheal, oh lord of wilds?"
Access to instant communication would compromise the forbiddingness of the wildlands. I don't directly object to the capability existing in Wizny, but it should have to be paid for there! Offering access to Raheal to the spirit of Wizny itself so that it can pass that access to inhabitants at the price of its choosing would be consistent with my desires, though, if you're open to it.

And although you didn't ask, as to the other creation, I simply don't want too many ruins cluttering up my natural landscapes. They're perfectly fine in Wizny, of course, atmospheric even.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2022, 05:46:08 am »

"I do not at all object to your objection of the Empire's making in those lands; the wilds may yet be wild. I simply had not considered it; I apologise in its fullness."

"As for the spirit...I do not see how this inconsistent with the purpose of Raheal. Raheal is availed only to the divinely touched, loved, or blessed - surely this does not extend to each individual mortal that will live? Indeed, it is intended to be available only to the servants that we make, and those exceptions amongst mortalkind who receive our gaze in positivity."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2022, 06:04:39 am »

Contest:
  • Central Garden connecting to Texas or Wizny (besides Yamayunqa as implied above)

"Why you don't want the central garden to be connected to Texas or Wizny, brother?"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2022, 06:48:41 am »

Unbelievable. Did you just fight over if our divinely created creatures, had to eat?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 11, 2022, 06:54:16 am »

"Why you don't want the central garden to be connected to Texas or Wizny, brother?"
Just due to its being connected to everything else. I guess it's not a huge problem, because your region is described as remote and hard to traverse, but I think it's better to maintain a position of isolation from the start rather than pick and choose.
I also don't really feel that it's tonally consistent with Wizny, although that's not a strong objection.

(Do I have any acts left after making that valley thing?)
(You do if you make it part of the group effort, since it would only cost one sphere act that way, otherwise no.

Oh wait, looking back on the thread, I forgot that you made outsiders - you're going to have to pick one or the other! Those are a sphere act each.)

And on that note, C'thun, your valley might be better off somewhere else, not because I have any particular objection to it (since it isn't civilised or cosmopolitan), but because it seems like it wants to be near civilized places, which Texas very much isn't.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2022, 06:58:38 am »

(I’m pretty sure their free if they can’t leave the plane.)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2022, 07:20:25 am »

(I’m pretty sure their free if they can’t leave the plane.)
(Oh, okay, the "unsummonable planar denizens" thing is what you meant by "plane-bound". That's fine then, in which case you should just edit your region creation to be part of the group effort and you'll have one more free sphere act.)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35