Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60848 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 5
« Reply #1065 on: January 05, 2022, 10:19:02 pm »

The only reason I'm not voting Roden right now is, all this feels too forceful to be made up. Is Roden capable of pulling off that aggressive a bluff?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 05, 2022, 10:22:44 pm »

...uhhh?

Unfortunately Vector, I know that not only did you target me last night, I know that both you and Toony are Traitors.

Elaborate.

all of you have been lying and have an immense amount of power.

Elaborate.

My brain right now is bouncing between "Roden's the convert", "Roden's the Webadict now", and "something stinks in ToonyVecToast-land", and I don't like any of those options. Keep talking.
Yesterday, I used the gun I hinted about. Anyone who targeted me would take three damage. Interestingly, I don't know why Toony didn't take any damage, because he did give me the Box. Vector did take damage though, and I know they targeted me with a Cop check. They're lying about the results though because they need me gone before I ruin their win.

I essentially Role Cop'd everyone last night. I know what all of you can do, and I know your passive abilities including alignment conversions. For instance, I know that the Masons have been cheating from the start. Toony still controls Helia and Erebos, and both Masons have access to Mod actions. We also have two Players with an ability called Blessings of Dawn? I'm assuming these also belong to the Masons but this is for whatever reason very vague, same with what the Mod actions do.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 05, 2022, 10:25:17 pm »

Vector's Cop ability also isn't actually a Cop ability, it just tells you whether or not they're Anti-Webadict.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 05, 2022, 10:28:58 pm »

Alright, Vector targetting you checks out with Vector getting damaged.

I essentially Role Cop'd everyone last night. I know what all of you can do, and I know your passive abilities including alignment conversions. For instance, I know that the Masons have been cheating from the start. Toony still controls Helia and Erebos, and both Masons have access to Mod actions. We also have two Players with an ability called Blessings of Dawn? I'm assuming these also belong to the Masons but this is for whatever reason very vague, same with what the Mod actions do.

Prove it. What is my only Night action called?

klonk
Sigtext

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 05, 2022, 10:34:10 pm »

Also also, Toony only told a half-truth. He will flip Anti-Anti-Webadict, but so will Vector. If either ever change alignment, so will the other. And Toaster changed Vector's alignment.

Two Players can mod kill Figments. Masons, this you?

Two Players can also make bullets at night and fire them. I'm assuming this is how Knightwing died? Also probably Figments?

We have an Infinity voter, essentially they get to choose who gets eliminated. Which is real scary this late into the game.

We also have a vote blocker.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 05, 2022, 10:35:18 pm »

Alright, Vector targetting you checks out with Vector getting damaged.

Prove it. What is my only Night action called?
Hmmm...would you happen to be Very Motivational?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 05, 2022, 10:38:17 pm »

Also also, Toony only told a half-truth. He will flip Anti-Anti-Webadict, but so will Vector. If either ever change alignment, so will the other. And Toaster changed Vector's alignment.

Two Players can also make bullets at night and fire them. I'm assuming this is how Knightwing died? Also probably Figments?

We have an Infinity voter, essentially they get to choose who gets eliminated. Which is real scary this late into the game.

We also have a vote blocker.
I meant "Also probably Masons?", my bad.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 05, 2022, 10:41:08 pm »

I swapped Jack and Knightwing's Figments last night.

I don't know why Knightwing died, but this is why they have the Jim Figment since Jack had the Jim Figment.

Which means Jack should have the Webadict Figment now. ...Can you confirm this Jack?
Wait wait wait...hold on, I misread something. What exactly did you do to cause this? Name the exact ability.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 05, 2022, 10:45:27 pm »

Claim your night actions.

Also, Roden.
Sure. From my previous day action, I can guess the reason you're voting Roden.  :D
Also, I may have stopped a kill attempt.

Oh boy howdy, looks like someone died during the Night. That's just a real shame, you know?

Knightwing64 has died.

Knightwing64 was Jim Groovester (Anti-Webadict).

You are Jim Groovester from Bay 12 Forums.

Your WIN CONDITION must satisfy all of the following CONDITIONS:
 - The Webadict must die. When the Webadict dies, the Game ends immediately.
 - All Anti-Anti-Webadict Players must die.
 - All Pro-Webadict Players must die.

Jim Groovester (Anti-Webadict)

You were SUPER RESPECTED.
You always have two votes.
Wat

No you didn't lol. Nobody has any protective abilities anymore at this point.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 05, 2022, 11:00:44 pm »

Hmmm...would you happen to be Very Motivational?

...you're not lying.
TolyK, Jack: You can probably confirm this for yourselves if you want.

So you really did get a list of abilities last Night. Seems like you didn't get a perfect bead on which roles belong to which people?
Regardless, you have my attention regarding the mason bloc. Were Toony and Vector Anti-Webadict at the start of the game, by your read?

Jack is also a potential candidate for this, depending on whether you think he was framed for Helia's pre-Game death or not.

klonk
Sigtext

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 05, 2022, 11:10:39 pm »

Am I dead? My Figment disappeared.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: January 05, 2022, 11:34:31 pm »

Sorry for spam posting. If nothing else, my alignment and wincon have also disappeared, so I don't think I can even win anymore. This is actually worse than if I died, I think, because I can't even piggy back off of an alignment win anymore.

Vector, if you did this, that was really not a good idea. Even if you'd been telling the truth, now it doesn't matter, and we have no choice but to kill you and Vector now.

Well. I'm not a part of that We anymore, technically.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 05, 2022, 11:40:44 pm »

Good grief. Do you still have a vote?

Everyone: If you're Anti-Webadict and you just did that, speak up.
Vector: 'Specially you, I guess.

I'm overwhelmed  :-X

klonk
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 06, 2022, 02:29:41 am »

Vector, if you did this, that was really not a good idea. Even if you'd been telling the truth, now it doesn't matter, and we have no choice but to kill you and Vector now.

I don't understand this sentence because it's gonna be hard to kill both me and Vector :P

I haven't done anything to you. I'm deeply confused by a lot of what you've posted because some of it that refers to my role is straight-up incorrect (I am absolutely not a miller of any kind, for example), which makes me worry that information you have on players outside of the vectoastoon masonbundle is equally flawed. Also, if I can't castle up anymore, you know things about my role that I don't know :P

But my vote isn't about that -- it's because, like I said, I got a non-town alignment inspection on you.

Can you explain why that happened? You've claimed before that your alignment is Anti-Webadict. Was I redirected? Are you a miller?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 06, 2022, 06:25:39 am »

I swapped Jack and Knightwing's Figments last night.

I don't know why Knightwing died, but this is why they have the Jim Figment since Jack had the Jim Figment.

Which means Jack should have the Webadict Figment now. ...Can you confirm this Jack?
Wait wait wait...hold on, I misread something. What exactly did you do to cause this? Name the exact ability.
It's called SOULS OF OTHERS. I learned that I had this ability on N1, like Jim's Crown ability.

Some of your information is correct, but some of it isn't. What do you mean by Traitor? I don't control Helia or Erebos, although it's possible that someone else does. I don't have an ability called Blessings of Dawn. I can't confirm anything specific about Vector or Toaster except that they do have Color Mason Chat access and have been telling me everything they are doing.

If someone nuked your role it was most likely Vector, based on timing. Which is worrying since I don't know where that came from.

I still have SOULS OF OTHERS, so I can give you the Figment of another Player if you want one. It doesn't say whether the Player has to be alive or not so I bet I could even give you a Figment off a dead Player. I bet they wouldn't mind.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 82