Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60983 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 4
« Reply #960 on: December 31, 2021, 11:10:06 pm »

Also: remind me of the name of your role?
Catgirl Knight of Obligation from Mafiakart Racing.

Funnily enough, also a serial killer in its first incarnation.

Some things are just fate, huh?

If you mean Officer Mamobo, then Mamobo can answer a bit. When the Game ends, the winning team gets to Choose, and the losing teams gets to Lose. And once your winners have Chosen, the game is over.

Because only one of you can be the most cherished and most loved.

Did you not remember?
Uh-oh.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 31, 2021, 11:27:43 pm »

Hm, is Fallacy really a Serial Killer, or is he just covering for his partner?

Fallacy, if you are truly a serial killer, whom have you killed?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 31, 2021, 11:38:06 pm »

First things first, I would like to confess to being a serial killer. Anti-Anti Webadict through and through.
Second thing is that I have been a complete, total, utter idiot.
We have all been complete, total, and utter idiots.
Except TricMagic. He gave me one of the clues I needed to crack this thing.

Here's the steps to my solution.

Heh. I'll give you this much: this is probably the best play you could be making right now.
You've got a ton of bias, but you've also maybe got a point. I'm not averse to investigating possible game-breakers today.

@Mod: Are our roles Figments?

Jack claims to have been framed for killing Helia, but that doesn't change the fact that Helia's death occurred in response to something Jack said.

And Erebos' death occurred (ostensibly) in response to something Vector said. Of itself, that says more about the original mod's intentions than it does about EuchreJack.

That said, we do have confirmation from Jack that he already had a role when Erebos tried to give him one.

Did you mean webadict? webadict is dead, silly! Egan_BW killed him!

…wait, what?
@Mamobo: How did Egan kill webadict?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 31, 2021, 11:42:28 pm »

Well, I've already dug an inescapable hole, so I may as well dig myself deeper.

Jim was obvious. Guaranteed town? Easy pickings, especially with my passives. You'll notice how I claimed not taking any action that Night. Not the best excuse.

Night 3, I had my realization which I put in the first post of this Day, so I tried to kill Knightwing. Should have been obvious that it wouldn't work, but you know, had to try. Maybe he's out of revives now? Maybe it has to be done via Bullets or our votes?

Ugh, I'm throwing. Still, it's not like this game is remotely sane anyways. I still don't understand half of what's been going on.

I really think I'd have done a much better job overall if I had any town experience ever. Like, ever. Within the past ever or so.

I think I was last town in... two-fold C9++ or whatever it was? And that bastard Mind Reading Mafia? Both like, at least two years ago?

Everything after that, scum game after scum game after scum game, with some third parties thrown in for good measure.

I have no idea what it's even like to play town, so all I'm left with is scum experience and a good helping of insanity.

Speaking of insanity, would anyone like to try a game-breaking strategy? I don't think I can win myself at this point, so I may as well help all of you to win. My ability to use the powers of the dead can be used once per Cycle - I can use that on Egan's conversion to turn you all Pro-Webadict one at a time. Once all of you are Pro-Webadict, we can kill Knightwing, and then each and every one of you, including Egan, except me, has a shot at being the Most Cherished Most Loved or whatever.

I can also try turning Knightwing aka Webadict to pro-Webadict alignment, but that might be too much insanity even for me.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: December 31, 2021, 11:44:40 pm »

@FoU:
You know FoU instead of fighting me you could have just said I was 100% right not to trust you and did your "we gotta work together" speech sooner rather than now when you're caught red-handed. It would have made me more willing to listen.

@Superdorf:
Thanks for confirming that FoU has Tric's Sprint Hat. This helps a lot to discredit FoU...although they're already throwing at this point so...

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: December 31, 2021, 11:50:03 pm »

I have to be honest, my role is kinda OP. But that's just like Egan's, really. Had to be powerful if I was to have any shot at getting you all dead.

Item theft, the ability to use the powers of the dead, my own personal kill, plus the defensive auto that tripped Day 1 when I got shot at.

Tric was just a too tempting target, you know what I mean? Of course Hat Kid would have juicy items I could get ahold of.

Not sure why he didn't just take the hat back, honestly.

Had the Sprint Hat, to be clear. Now I have nothing except my OP powers.

Would anyone like to volunteer to be Pro-Webadict-ified? As a proof of concept for the all-but-me Victory I'm offering.

Heck, with Toony's revive, we can make sure the dead Anti-Webadicts get converted as well. Bonus points.

Or, you know, you could just execute me and be done with it all, but I kinda want to be nice to Egan, you know? At the very least if we go through with this, the maximum number of people possible get to win and have a shot of being Most Cherished Most Loved or whatever.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 31, 2021, 11:53:33 pm »

@Mamobo: How did Egan kill webadict?
Egan_BW shot him with a bullet! Mamobo was quite surprised! Mamobo didn't think anyone would do it! But, Egan_BW did! He killed the Webadict from Kill Webadict Now!
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 31, 2021, 11:56:00 pm »

I might get a Violation for saying this, but it's not like I have a vote anyways.

What happens if someone shoots Mamobo?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 31, 2021, 11:56:40 pm »

How many votes left to hammer? I don't want to end the day until I know who got my action.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2021, 11:59:05 pm »

Heck, with Toony's revive, we can make sure the dead Anti-Webadicts get converted as well. Bonus points.
I don't think I can do that anymore since Erebos is dead again.

In fact, both of the Figments I raised are dead again, bummer.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 01, 2022, 12:00:50 am »

What?

Toony...

Wait, what? Explain?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 01, 2022, 12:01:32 am »

You bitches. I trusted y’all. Full speed. No breaks. Y’all are done. Fuck helping you guys at the expense of myself.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 01, 2022, 12:04:26 am »

How many votes left to hammer? I don't want to end the day until I know who got my action.
Does it matter? I think we're almost done here anyways. Either y'all decide you want me dead - nothing I can do about that, my defensive auto doesn't block the execution - or y'all decide you want to work with me to achieve a win of maximum possibility.

If it does matter, it's five votes to hammer and there's two votes on me right now.

You bitches. I trusted y’all. Full speed. No breaks. Y’all are done. Fuck helping you guys at the expense of myself.
Knightwing going full We Are Number One But It's One-Winged Angel on us now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Night 3
« Reply #973 on: January 01, 2022, 12:26:24 am »

FallacyofUrist falls over dead. What a catastrophe.

FallacyofUrist has died.

FallacyofUrist was Catgirl Knight of Obligation (Anti-Anti-Webadict).

Votes Reset.

Vote Count
—----------------------------
EuchreJack - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Maximum Spin - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
Superdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
TolyK - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
Vector - 0 -

Not Voting - 9 -  EuchreJack, Knightwing64, Maximum Spin, Roden, Superdorf, Toaster, TolyK,
ToonyMan, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends at 19:00 CST on January 2nd, 2022 (~68 hour remaining.)

Damage Count
—----------------------------
No one is Damaged.

You are the Catgirl Knight of Obligation from Mafiakart Racing.

Your WIN CONDITION must satisfy all of the following CONDITIONS:
 - The Webadict must die. When the Webadict dies, the Game ends immediately.
 - Anti-Anti-Webadict Players must equal or outnumber the remaining Players.
 - All Pro-Webadict Players must die.

Catgirl Knight of Obligation (Anti-Anti-Webadict)

You are ANTI-ANTI-WEBADICT.
Each Night, your Groupkill may be used to kill a Player. If you perform the Groupkill, you may turn your target into an item. You can find your Anti-Anti-Webadict Chat here: {REDACTED}

You get stronger when you USE ALL YOUR ABILITIES.
When you use your Agility, Obligation, and Pounce at least once, you gain access to Selene’s Action. If you die, Players of your alignment may use Selene’s Action.

Selene's Action: [You can use the MOON’S POWER.
Once per Cycle, you may Choose a used one-use Ability you control. You regain one use of that Ability.]

You have OBLIGATIONS TO FULFILL.
Once per Game, you may utilize a dead Entities’ Action.

You like to POUNCE ON THINGS.
During the Day, you pounce on a Player, taking an item from them.

You have an urge to GO REALLY FAST
You may use Actions during any Phase, regardless of restrictions.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 12:30:02 am by webadict »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 01, 2022, 12:28:11 am »

What?

Toony...

Wait, what? Explain?
I can use Erebos' action at night. I'm not sure if it works unless they're alive. I tried using their own action on themselves during N1 and they did come back for a Cycle, unless you know why Helia and Erebos died last night?
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82