Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 61073 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 3
« Reply #765 on: December 26, 2021, 06:07:44 pm »

Well, it might be funny to see how many votekills y'all wind up wasting on me, way up in the sky. :,)
Thanks Egan_BW. As Cult, you'd actually benefit from getting us to waste votes on you instead of trying to hunt down your one convert.
Not really. I wanted a shared victory, remember? You gotta be killing everybody, so it'd be wasteful to just kill me a second time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 26, 2021, 06:30:27 pm »

Lol Jim died. So who killed him? Mafia?

I'm the one who brought back Erebos. I can't do anything about Jim today sadly, but I can do something about it tonight. Don't worry Jim. I don't have anything else to report.

I guess we just lose Day 2/Night 2 here. Anybody want to explain that?

@Max:
I agree with voting Egan here. They're at least outted scum, although it's possible they aren't the one who killed Jim.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 26, 2021, 06:48:20 pm »

No, hold up. Wait just a minute there buddy. If you revived - nevermind, Erebos is apparently on the vote count now. Joy nya.

That’s verifiable as being your action then.

Pretty sure mod police action would have revived Erebos if you hadn’t done that, though? Is it beneficial to have Erebos with a vote in your view?

Knightwing42: If webadict was Webadict, how are you Webadict? Is webadict’s Webadict role flip real?

Does anyone want to claim? I’ll start - I took no action this Night. That’s unlikely to happen again given my newly discovered role stuff.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 26, 2021, 06:50:41 pm »

Surprisingly (or not) most of my actions seem to be designed to fuck you guys over. And I’m not talking about killing. Hell, if I’m reading this right, one of my newly discovered actions allows me timings control one of you and forcibly convert you to my side.

I imagine it is supposed to be used to subvert someone who is actively going against you and have a secret mole or servant. Spooky stuff man
Hm, let me cross-check something. If you don’t mind. What’s the name of that action?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 26, 2021, 07:25:50 pm »

The Anti-Webadict win condition must be false (in part at least), or we're being lied to about Webadict.  Or the game is actually already over, but that last can be discounted.

I don't trust Officer Mamobo one bit.
... Note that is says all conditions must be fulfilled. So every party needs to die.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 26, 2021, 07:28:21 pm »

Also, Knightwing. Full role claim please, no jokes or questions. Holds up a potion again.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 26, 2021, 07:32:20 pm »

Also, Knightwing. Full role claim please, no jokes or questions. Holds up a potion again.

What?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 26, 2021, 07:36:06 pm »

Is that a threat?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 26, 2021, 07:36:20 pm »

The Anti-Webadict win condition must be false (in part at least), or we're being lied to about Webadict.  Or the game is actually already over, but that last can be discounted.

I don't trust Officer Mamobo one bit.
... Note that is says all conditions must be fulfilled. So every party needs to die.
It also says that the game ends immediately if the Webadict is killed. The game has not ended immediately, so webadict is not the Webadict, or that clause is false.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 26, 2021, 08:15:43 pm »

Is that a threat?
That's a question. Blows Knightwing up.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 26, 2021, 08:41:26 pm »

Well, it might be funny to see how many votekills y'all wind up wasting on me, way up in the sky. :,)
Thanks Egan_BW. As Cult, you'd actually benefit from getting us to waste votes on you instead of trying to hunt down your one convert.
Not really. I wanted a shared victory, remember? You gotta be killing everybody, so it'd be wasteful to just kill me a second time.
Don't believe you. Egan. I assume you have a one-shot protection because of your cult leader status.

Who do you think killed Jim?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 26, 2021, 08:44:48 pm »

Pretty sure mod police action would have revived Erebos if you hadn’t done that, though?
It's what I did at night and it appears to have worked, so...

Is it beneficial to have Erebos with a vote in your view?
Probably? I've saved two Figments now from Death. Erebos seems to be on our side this time at least.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: December 26, 2021, 08:50:53 pm »

Don't believe you. Egan. I assume you have a one-shot protection because of your cult leader status.

Who do you think killed Jim?

Either enemy action or random bullshit. Can't speculate about the bullshit, but enemy action would be either Knightwing or the anti-anti mafia. My best guess for who's mafia would be Fallacy of Urist?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: December 26, 2021, 09:35:10 pm »

Is that a threat?
That's a question. Blows Knightwing up.

You bitch

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 26, 2021, 09:37:12 pm »

At least I know who to use my new action on.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82