Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60852 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 3
« Reply #870 on: December 28, 2021, 07:38:27 pm »

Unfortunately, FoU wouldn't make himself King to vote themselves.
Wow, you have a way higher opinion of Fallacy's rationality than I do.

Sorry, I know this isn't helpful, but I had to say it.

*snerk
Hey, did you know weren't the sole Webadict this entire time? And that the other was scheming against you? What's up with that?

Yes, actually. I did.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 28, 2021, 07:41:23 pm »

@FoU:
Unless of course he’s a necrocult leader.
*facepalm*

See above. Everyone was missing stuff at game start.
This is true. I also got a Victim Report during N1 with some stuff.

However, you being the item stealer during the Day matches well. You took what Jim had today and I'm speculating that you took from Tric during the previous day.

I think it doesn’t make sense for you to have unlimited night resurrections and a one-shot day resurrection as town without there being a catch. Maybe your death miller claim is intended to protect Vector if you die first. Or maybe this is a two-cult game and Jim will loyally serve you once he’s back. It makes sense that Vector’s role is the mason under that paradigm - they would link up to you and gain your alignment.
What can I say?

I will say that my unlimited night resurrections isn't as good as it sounds, but I can't prove that right now.

You are not as provably town as you think you are, unfortunately.
Correct. A much better argument is that I was Egan's convert target last night. I was 99% town on Day 1. You're an idiot if you thought otherwise. Want to try again?

You could always claim the intricacies and drawbacks of your resurrection if you want to convince me?
Fine. The night resurrection should only work for one Cycle. Happy? Erebos should go away after tonight, which is why it's unfortunate that the Figments are AWOL. I suppose this makes me a less desirable mafiakill target, but I don't mind sharing if it helps un...blind you. Argue that I'm a convert, not mafia! I will never accept a mafia argument.

Your supposed deadchat access isn’t provable either.
If I bring back Jim or Tric for tomorrow it will be. Which I plan on doing.

-What was the intent of that day one play at the start of the day where you (Toony) tried to make himself look Pro-Webadict?
Why not? It potentially caught scum (you) and I have a mason partner that can back me up.

-Do you have an investigation result to justify that unusual case on Max, like I suspect?
You got me. I am also a cop. I revived Erebos and copped Max on the same night. My days are shrinking as we speak.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Why did you decide to take that gambit at the time? You can’t retroactively justify it.
Because I thought it would be fun? Again, you cannot argue I wasn't town on D1. Any line that pushes for this I will reject completely because it is wrong.

I really want you to be Anti-Webadict, but you’re just not acting internally consistent at all. The revives don’t make sense as town. You’re not justifying any of your actions. You’re just not trustworthy and not giving me any reason not to vote you.
I will be AMAZED if you're town, so. I have been as upfront and honest this entire game. There hasn't been an ounce of sincerity out of you. Get your catnip out of your ears and seriously think if you're town. I'm giving you a break here. Jim, myself, or the Toaster/Vector pair are delicious conversion targets for Egan. Was one of us converted? Who? Me and Vector are not mafia. It's possible one of us was converted. Convince me on that point and I will listen. Your insane crack theories mean nothing. They are nothing.

If the ability had been stolen on Day 1, it wouldn’t have roleflipped when he died, as it would have been removed from his role.

Jim is informing me in deadchat that his Crown ability he has was missing from the start of the game. He was only informed of it last night. When did you steal this ability FoU?
Furthermore, that’s not even what Toony claims Jim said.

Toony claims Jim said it was missing from the start, not that it was stolen.
I'm guessing Jim received the Crown ability in their Victim Report last night. It can only have been stolen after that point presumably. So yes, FoU most likely took Jim's ability during today. I believe this aligns perfectly with Tric losing their Sprint Hat during D1. It's very likely the Anti-Anti-Webadicts stole Tric's Hat. Therefore, the Anti-Anti-Webadicts had at least two actions to work with last night if there's only one of them, which is possible. If there's only one they would need some form of protection, say, just in case they were shot at by Knightwing/Helia.

@FoU: answer my question:
@Fallacy:
Are you the one that has been stealing Tric's hats? Be honest now.

@TolyK:
Yes, anyone targeting Jim got damaged this night. And unless there's really unusual trickery, I'm pretty sure you're the only two entities that visited Jim.

Which is why I think it's between Maximum Spin, Superdorf and Jim dying due to his action.
This is a reasonable conclusion.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 28, 2021, 07:45:08 pm »

@Toonyman: SEA CUCUMBER
You are tunneling Fallacy.  You should have known the crown was one-time use.  That means Fallacy is really putting himself out there by using it.
There is a remote possibility that he is mafia that KNEW he was gonna get voted today, DESPITE all the desire to relynch Egan_BW or lynch Max, and that my vote remaining was the plan backfiring.  I'm not really convinced of that, but I'll remain my usual paranoid.  Mostly Fallacy's Up-and-center play is that of townie.  Look AROUND Fallacy.  Who put Fallacy as mafia into our heads?  Was it YOU?  Probably not, as you were most likely the townie that fell victim to the mind games of the mafia.
Maybe FoU needs to start attacking me with good reasons instead.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 28, 2021, 07:50:54 pm »

@Jack and FoU:
You need to determine what to prioritize here. Is it Egan and their possible convert? Or is it Jim's killer? I think those are the top two priorities we are aware of. I'm open to either.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 28, 2021, 07:52:47 pm »

Hey, I could be both of those, you don't know! Maybe I was SK all along!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 28, 2021, 07:54:25 pm »

Unfortunately, FoU wouldn't make himself King to vote themselves.
Wow, you have a way higher opinion of Fallacy's rationality than I do.

Sorry, I know this isn't helpful, but I had to say it.

*snerk
Hey, did you know weren't the sole Webadict this entire time? And that the other was scheming against you? What's up with that?

Yes, actually. I did.
Any reason this was going on? Because for whatever reason, my figment specifically was dragged into it. And where does this leave you with regards to your position in the game?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 28, 2021, 08:30:32 pm »

TolyK:
TolyK:  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Not sure, I have a guess but I'm not sure. Would this be an action from your side?

No, it's...

Yes, anyone targeting Jim got damaged this night. And unless there's really unusual trickery, I'm pretty sure you're the only two entities that visited Jim.

Which is why I think it's between Maximum Spin, Superdorf and Jim dying due to his action.

...that.  I read between the lines and assumed that's what you meant, considering Superdorf's claim about visiting Jim.  So yeah, Maximum Spin, if you didn't kill Jim, who did?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 28, 2021, 08:42:55 pm »

Somebody gave me an item that could be useful. Thanks...whoever did that.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 28, 2021, 08:47:26 pm »

Welcome :)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 28, 2021, 10:04:41 pm »

Where’s my item...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 28, 2021, 10:16:12 pm »

@Jack and FoU:
You need to determine what to prioritize here. Is it Egan and their possible convert? Or is it Jim's killer? I think those are the top two priorities we are aware of. I'm open to either.

So Fallacy, which do you prefer as a priority? I'm also open to either.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 28, 2021, 10:59:40 pm »

EuchreJack:
@Fallacy: Right, you're town.

[citation needed]

@Toonyman: SEA CUCUMBER
You are tunneling Fallacy.  You should have known the crown was one-time use.  That means Fallacy is really putting himself out there by using it.
There is a remote possibility that he is mafia that KNEW he was gonna get voted today, DESPITE all the desire to relynch Egan_BW or lynch Max, and that my vote remaining was the plan backfiring.  I'm not really convinced of that, but I'll remain my usual paranoid.  Mostly Fallacy's Up-and-center play is that of townie.  Look AROUND Fallacy.  Who put Fallacy as mafia into our heads?  Was it YOU?  Probably not, as you were most likely the townie that fell victim to the mind games of the mafia.

So wait, are you accusing Toony here or telling him he is mistaken town?  It kind of looks like both.

Also, if Mafia has a chance to make them king for a day, they'd be silly not to take it.  It's really not hard to justify a single mislynch on a single day, and it's a free pass for them to get another NK in.

Fallacy:  Did you or did you not steal an ability from Jim?  If so, was it the crowning self as king for the day action?  When did you steal it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 29, 2021, 01:01:11 am »

Welcome :)
I guess you have no reason not to troll at this point. It's like NQT in Magic Mafia.

@Jack and FoU:

So Fallacy, which do you prefer as a priority? I'm also open to either.
FoU also needs to answer the Tric question since I think that would be a good way to gain or lose trust in them. Knightwing should be able to confirm if they're lying, unless somebody has a better statement to use.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 29, 2021, 01:10:08 am »

Hey, I'm not trolling! :( I gave you the thing, honest! Thought you'd use it best.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 29, 2021, 01:29:23 am »

FoU also needs to answer the Tric question since I think that would be a good way to gain or lose trust in them. Knightwing should be able to confirm if they're lying, unless somebody has a better statement to use.
Hm? I mean, I'm not sure the Webadict will be that cooperative, but sure, I'll be clear about it if you want to try and persuade Knightwing.

I have not stolen items from TricMagic, nya.

Fallacy:  Did you or did you not steal an ability from Jim?  If so, was it the crowning self as king for the day action?  When did you steal it?
I used Jim's crowning action on this Day, Day 3. To be precisely clear, it may use his action but it's not a stealing as far as I'm aware - I believe the ability remains in his (dead) role, I just get to use it as if it was my own ability. Corpses should be public information so you can check if the ability is still there?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 82