Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60725 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Jury [Day 1]
« Reply #360 on: December 19, 2021, 10:08:21 pm »

I know you didn't claim. You have no reason to make yourself look like a Pro-Webadict if you're really Anti-Webadict, though.
Yeah, probably. I'm also Pro-Webadict. Nya.
You know what, you have a point nya. Let me amend my statement.

At the time you made your implied claim, Toony, you had no reason to make yourself look like a Pro-Webadict. After you made yours I had the reason of attempting to bait you.

Furthermore,
@FoU:
My first post was written in a way that looked like I was Pro-Webadict, yes, but I made no claim that I was! Giving Knightwing advice is not a claim! Saying that I'm going to assume that Pro-Webadict is town not a claim! I claimed no alignment! It only made me look like an alignment!

This was a calculated strategy, yes, but I did not lie or make hard claims.
What was that calculated strategy intended to do nya? Why did it even extend to saying 'Is Jim outed mafia then'?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2021, 10:11:00 pm »

Okay, is the constant "nya" thing part of your role or what? I just kinda assumed you were doing that for the fun of it.

@Helia:
"Incorrect. I just tried to shoot you for lying. FallacyofUrist."
Elaborate?
@Helia:  What did Fallacy lie about?
"Naturally, Player FallacyofUrist is attempting to use false information about what Player ToonyMan has claimed. Player ToonyMan could not have used an Action because I was targeted by an Action used by ToonyMan. You could say that a little birdy told me. So, I am, naturally, indebted to him, and thus I shot you. It is unlikely that anyone that is Pro-Webadict would target someone that used a revive on a Figment that aligns with the Webadict, and therefore, I can say that Player FallacyofUrist is not Pro-Webadict, and thus aligns against my own goals."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2021, 10:12:32 pm »

@Helia: Wait, you shot Fallacy for lying about Toony shooting you?  That's a bit out of whack temporally.

Also, what are your goals now?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2021, 10:13:07 pm »

So in other words

ToonyMan revived a Pro-Webadict aligned Figment nya?

Maybe he didn't shoot me personally, I can believe that, but this only makes him look more suspicious.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2021, 10:16:17 pm »

Webadict has confirmed that my Mason chat is in fact alignment clearing as long as we're both alive. So if the other player would like to confirm we're both Anti-Webadict that would be great. I don't want to call them out on my own.

It does means that we might have revival conversions in this game though...not sure if my revival is safe.

"Naturally, Player FallacyofUrist is attempting to use false information about what Player ToonyMan has claimed. Player ToonyMan could not have used an Action because I was targeted by an Action used by ToonyMan. You could say that a little birdy told me. So, I am, naturally, indebted to him, and thus I shot you. It is unlikely that anyone that is Pro-Webadict would target someone that used a revive on a Figment that aligns with the Webadict, and therefore, I can say that Player FallacyofUrist is not Pro-Webadict, and thus aligns against my own goals."
*sweat drops*

PPE:

So in other words

Maybe he didn't shoot me personally, I can believe that, but this only makes him look more suspicious.
I might have fucked up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2021, 10:17:03 pm »

@Helia: Wait, you shot Fallacy for lying about Toony shooting you?  That's a bit out of whack temporally.
"You misunderstand, Player Toaster. I shot Player FallacyofUrist because they were going after Player ToonyMan. They then tried to play that off as Player ToonyMan shooting them, which is a lie because I shot them. Player ToonyMan has claimed one of Pro-Webadict and Anti-Webadict, but Player FallacyofUrist has only claimed Pro-Webadict, which cannot be true because I have been revived by Player ToonyMan. And we must, as they say, launch the liars."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2021, 10:20:00 pm »

@Helia, @Aeos, @Erebos, and @Selene:  Are you Pro-Webadict, Anti-Webadict, Anti-Anti-Webadict, or other?  If other, can you elaborate?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2021, 10:20:09 pm »

@Helia: You claim pro-Webaddict?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2021, 10:20:27 pm »

If it was not already clear, I am Anti-Webadict aligned nya.

Just to be explicit about it. Didn't think it was needed, thought I already had, but y'know, here ya go.

I might have fucked up.
Slow clap. Beautiful job nya.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2021, 10:25:30 pm »

Helia seems to be under the impression only a Pro-Webadict player would res them, little do they know how little I was paying attention during the setup phase. I figured it would be helpful to learn more about the setup since missing one of the Figments would mean missing a quarter of the NPC pool...but I think I should have waited knowing what I see now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2021, 10:26:50 pm »

@Helia:
What's up with your arm?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2021, 10:27:10 pm »

PPE:

So in other words

I might have fucked up.

It's okay. Some days you revive a figment that's opposed to your win condition, other days you unintentionally summon a meteor. It's all part of the fun.

Still very much looking to hear about everybody's patron figments.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2021, 10:31:04 pm »

@Helia, @Aeos, @Erebos, and @Selene:  Are you Pro-Webadict, Anti-Webadict, Anti-Anti-Webadict, or other?  If other, can you elaborate?
@Helia: You claim pro-Webaddict?
"I am Pro-Webadict."

Erebos backs away, left hand raised in guard. "Listen, I'm not involved in this. Y'all can figure this one out on your own. Sunflower is your problem now." The other two Figments look between the arguing parties and also decide this is not their fight.

Erebos has committed a Violation.

@Helia:
What's up with your arm?
"Rude."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 10:36:38 pm by webadict »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2021, 10:38:26 pm »

Well, there you have it, folks. Helia.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2021, 11:09:18 pm »

Helia Also who stole my Sprint Hat. Sure you get two night actions, but at what cost?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 82