Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60653 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Jury [Day 1]
« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2021, 09:19:39 pm »

Cool.

So, the "anti-anti-" stuff is from KYOSN. I'm assuming there are the following alignments: "Pro-Webadict" (possibly including "Webadict"), "Anti-Webadict" (probably including "The Anti-Webadict") and "Anti-Anti-Webadict". Let's abbreviate as PW, AW, AAW.
"The AW" is new, we can assume he's aligned with AW (though that's a weak assumption), AAW want to kill AW and "The AW" and don't care about Webadict, PW want to save Webadict and kill AW, AW want to kill everyone. (I might be slightly incorrect here, as not to... you know... :P).

I wonder whether survival as a wincon is ever considered.

Another thing potentially from KYOSN is "shakerag" and "Shakerag" too, since someone was Fakerag and thus "Shakerag", while the player Shakerag was someone else.

More importantly,
Everyone: Is there italic text at the top of your role PM? What colour is it? If it has a drop shadow, what colour is it?
I have colored text that matches one of the Figments. Will hold off for now.

Okay, do you guys see how "I bet that text has something to do with the Figments!" and "I bet the figments have something to do with our alignments!" was information you shoulda kept to yourselves in the hopes that someone would slip up and give the wrong (true) answer?
Unsure. We don't really have a match of alignment to Figment (though I have a partial guess).
I agree it would've been nice as a test, though.

PPE: Oh huh. Well, "sun wi- err woman" seems to indicate that things aren't as they seem. Wizard? Witch? Winchester?
Erebos called her a witch a bit after she died, I think it's just an insult.
Got it.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2021, 09:24:11 pm »

Also, unless I'm lied to in my PM...

@Mod, if a PM lacks blue text, could it be a lie, as in the thread?
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 19, 2021, 09:24:57 pm »

(( OH MY GOD THIS WAS A LOT. PLEASE BE GENTLE, I'M NOT A MACHINE, I'M A REAL BOY. ))

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF

How much mod interaction do we actually need to do to get anywhere in the game? If you said 'lol eff off i told you everything you need to know already' then that'd reduce your load by quite a lot I imagine.

Everyone: Is there italic text at the top of your role PM? What colour is it? If it has a drop shadow, what colour is it?

Yes, and since I'm the only one with a confirmed alignment right now it would be very interesting what color I have.

KILL TOONYMAN NOW

You're coming in pretty hot on this a mere two hours after the game started.

I believe ToonyMan about his alignment more than I believe you right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 19, 2021, 09:25:35 pm »

I would like to know which one.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 19, 2021, 09:26:37 pm »

Yes, and since I'm the only one with a confirmed alignment right now it would be very interesting what color I have.
Since you're the only one with a confirmed alignment right now, I know what colour you have. At least, it should be the same as mine, and the obvious one. If I'm right. Which I am.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2021, 09:28:50 pm »

You're coming in pretty hot on this a mere two hours after the game started.

I believe ToonyMan about his alignment more than I believe you right now.
So you're his partner? Wait no you can't be his partner you're confirmed Anti-Webadict.

Useful, nya.

Well all I can say is look at his early posts before he realized what he was supposed to be pretending to be. It's obvious just from those slips and the floundering. Graceful recovery though nya.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 19, 2021, 09:30:02 pm »

I would like to know which one.
The problem is, I could easily lie, since there's this post:

- Yes.
- Black.
- Red drop shadow.

Could be wrong, but I think my role PM was given to me by Erebos.

PPE: I gotta say, reading "nya" all the time is getting both funny and really annoying.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 19, 2021, 09:32:09 pm »

@FoU:
In your first post you were pretty clear that you thought Pro-Webadict was town.
I had no idea who was town. I still have no idea who is town, but I'm not going to lie unless I'm confident I know I'm mafia as this could fuck us over and cause confusion. You know, that thing you did. It's a question whether I believe you really were lying or flat out admitted the truth because you felt comfortable with what I was implying.

I lied to bait you out nya, figuring that I could get you to keep slipping. Sadly that didn't work.
I don't believe you. Although you are very lucky as you have found the perfect scapegoat in the form of a death miller. Bless your fortunes.

You are scum, ToonyMan. I'm sure of it. I mean your behavior is understandable nya
Your only real option is to try and divert suspicion onto me. I understand that. Doesn't mean I can let it happen when you and your Pro-Webadict partner are probably part of Webadict's defenses.
My Mason partner can choose to confirm themselves if they wish. Or they can leave me to die, that's okay too. I'm not sure if that would be revealed in a role-flip.

@Superdorf:
It's immensely frustrating that people think I am everything but Anti-Webadict when I am in fact Anti-Webadict. And even when I die this matter will not be cleared until the game is truly over. I'm pretty sure I'm not mafia at this point. I have a Mason chat with another player who hasn't posted yet, although I don't think it's alignment clearing, not that you can trust a mason chat in a bastard anyway.
...death-miller with a mason chat. Can you see how that might sound a little hard to believe?
I have not lied in this game.

Sort of like Ultimate Werewolf I don't feel comfortable revealing information about myself unless I can determine my allegiances and if it's necessary. It becomes quite necessary when I think I'm town and players plant rapid votes on me in a game with hammers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2021, 09:36:17 pm »

@Jim:
I can claim the color and Figment that was in my role if you want. Anti-Webadict appears to be the majority here and that is what I am so I have nothing to hide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2021, 09:43:13 pm »

@Knightwing:
Some people are probably going to try to shoot you. Don't reveal how many bullets you have left.

Superdorf is likely not Pro-Webadict as they are aware of bullets, implying they have their own to kill Knightwing with. I'm going to assume Pro-Webadict are the town here, but I'm open to suggestions if this is incorrect.
Sus post one. The big one.

I'm going to draw attention to giving Knightwing64 advice. If it was not already obvious, Knightwing is the Webadict. The guy we need to kill.

Look, this is just such a classic 'I am town' opener. Just slipped up. 'I'm going to assume Pro-Webadict are the town here'. My friend, you have now claimed Anti-Webadict. The issue here, nya, is that you must have seen that in your role if it was true - and in your first post you said Pro-Webadict are likely town. If you were truthful about seeing Anti-Webadict as your alignment in your role message, then why on earth did you think Pro-Webadict were town? Especially given the very nature of this game. Points at title nya.

So...is Jim outed mafia? Or is it Knightwing?
Sus post two.

'So is Jim outed mafia'. This only makes sense from a 'I am Pro-Webadict and Pro-Webadict is town' perspective. Otherwise you would have jumped to 'Jim is confirmed town'.

Motherfucker, you just tried to shoot me!

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2021, 09:44:21 pm »

Toaster and TolyK, I want to hear your answers to my question especially.

I have the same BBcodeness that everyone else does, yes.  I don't think claiming the color is a good idea.

Oh now this is getting spicy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2021, 09:45:01 pm »

- Yes.
- Black.
- Red drop shadow.

Could be wrong, but I think my role PM was given to me by Erebos.

So what did he say to you? I want the lore! :3

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2021, 09:46:09 pm »

@Jim:
I can claim the color and Figment that was in my role if you want. Anti-Webadict appears to be the majority here and that is what I am so I have nothing to hide.

I mean, if you want to. I'm not going to make you.

Actually, fuck it, do it.

But I want FallacyofUrist to do it first.

It's going to very quickly become a useless measure for determining alignment anyway, if it isn't already.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Soap And Ballot [Setup Phase]
« Reply #343 on: December 19, 2021, 09:48:25 pm »

"Incorrect. I just tried to shoot you for lying. FallacyofUrist."

Vote Count
—----------------------------
Egan_BW - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 1 - Helia,
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Maximum Spin - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
Superdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
TolyK - 0 -
ToonyMan - 3 - FallacyofUrist, Maximum Spin, Egan_BW,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
Helia - 0 -

Not Voting - 10 - EuchreJack, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, Roden, Superdorf, Toaster, TolyK, ToonyMan, TricMagic, Vector,

Damage Count
—----------------------------
No one has taken Damage yet.

8 To Hammer. Day ends at 19:00 CDT on December 22th, 2021. (~70 hours from now.)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 19, 2021, 09:50:16 pm »

I just dodged an attempted daykill. Two bullets. Definitely spicy nya. Haven't ya heard cats have nine lives, though?

I think Toony is trying to shut me up.

Anyways I'm going to go on with the show with the remaining sus 'prior to realizing Anti-Webadict is town' posts nya.

But I want FallacyofUrist to do it first.

It's going to very quickly become a useless measure for determining alignment anyway, if it isn't already.
Ah got it. From what y'all have said nya, it might have been useful before. Mine is purple. Aeos.

It's still useless though, nya. Unfortunately.

"Incorrect. I just tried to shoot you for lying. FallacyofUrist."
This could be a lie too, you knyaow.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 82