Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Random Mission Assignment Table (in that random folk can vote)

Fetch Quest
MacGuffin Transport
Go and Fix Something
[Deleted for Security Reasons]
CMT Hunting
Solve Mystery
Pester Other Forumites to Join

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Paranoia Fare: Lazy Friend Computer - Game Over...for now  (Read 4439 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia Fare: Lazy Friend Computer - Vote for Team Leader
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2021, 12:30:56 pm »

"Naturally the Leader needs to be the best at being friends. That is after all the basis of any working enviorment."

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2021, 11:31:03 am »

Wait someone is getting killed?!?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2021, 03:20:16 pm »

Wait someone is getting killed?!?
I mean its a possibility that should be expected the computer is our true team leader afterall!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2021, 03:34:22 pm »

Sometimes one must end life early for life to grow. Such is Freindship.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2021, 03:36:49 pm »

Greetings Troubleshooters!
The election for Team Leader continues.  IntSec warns that at least one clone has failed to vote for Team Leader, hopefully this negligence will be rectified before it evolves into Treason.

Rumors that the vote changed into an ballot to determine who should be terminated are treasonous.
Even worse, it appears that in a questionnaire of which troubleshooter warranted termination for the treason, at least two troubleshooters failed to participate.  Concerning.
Remember, failure to report treason is treason, and failure to promptly confess treason is also treason.  Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2021, 04:13:37 pm »

I think Unkn-O-win is a traitor, as he hijacked the voting system to allow infrared drones to vote for him, despite the leadership poll being hosted via a Red clearance level votebox. How else could he have a suspiciously high amount of votes?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 04:44:43 pm by Screech9791 »
it's over

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2021, 05:20:31 pm »

I think Unkn-O-win is a traitor, as he hijacked the voting system to allow infrared drones to vote for him, despite the leadership poll being hosted via a Red clearance level votebox. How else could he have a suspiciously high amount of votes?
Indeed. In fact, when I voted there were 3 people with 2 votes. Unkn-O, is someone framing you? Or is this un-friendship? Mind Control the answer out. A Friend always tells if they are a traitor.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 05:36:14 pm »

Indeed. In fact, when I voted there were 3 people with 2 votes. Unkn-O, is someone framing you? Or is this un-friendship? Mind Control the answer out. A Friend always tells if they are a traitor.
“Someone is framing me!!!”
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2021, 05:51:35 pm »

Who then. Who here frames our Friend?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2021, 06:07:16 pm »

“My suspicions rest on screech.  He was the first to accuse me for the relatively insignificant fact that I had more votes.”

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2021, 06:13:34 pm »

“My suspicions rest on screech.  He was the first to accuse me for the relatively insignificant fact that I had more votes.”
If you're trying to frame me for showing concern over voter fraud, then you're clearly acting in bad faith, traitor.
it's over

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia Fare: Lazy Friend Computer Needs Ambitious Troubleshooters
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2021, 06:38:15 pm »

"Gentlemen gentlemen settle down! No need for us to get at each others throats! This poll is being ran by our friend computer afterall! I'm certain that if any fraud truly was taking place he would deal with the traitor on the spot! Cause I for one trust our friend computer whole heartedly and know for a fact they would never willingly allow a traitor to rig the vote so haphazardly! You all aren't doubting the capabilities of our best friend to run a fair poll are you?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 06:44:46 pm by Fluffe9911 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia Fare: Lazy Friend Computer Needs Ambitious Troubleshooters
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2021, 08:11:10 pm »

"Gentlemen gentlemen settle down! No need for us to get at each others throats! This poll is being ran by our friend computer afterall! I'm certain that if any fraud truly was taking place he would deal with the traitor on the spot! Cause I for one trust our friend computer whole heartedly and know for a fact they would never willingly allow a traitor to rig the vote so haphazardly! You all aren't doubting the capabilities of our best friend to run a fair poll are you?"
“See, he understands it!”

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2021, 01:22:24 am »

Greetings Troubleshooters!

Unkn-O-WIN is hereby appointed the Team Leader.  Unkn-O-WIN, your first responsibility as Team Leader is to assign the Mandatory Officer Roles to your fellow troubleshooters.  Please ensure that all Mandatory roles are assigned.  Optional roles remain optional, as per your discretion.

FRANK-O-1337 has been promoted to Orange clearance, and assigned as Loyalty Officer.  The Team Leader is charged with giving FRANK-O-1337 a suitable cover Officer Role so that Commie Mutant Terrorists are unaware of the true identity of the team's Loyalty Officer.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2021, 09:58:15 am »

wait where is the rulebook again?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5